• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 349 Views, 5 Comments

Discord: The Vionlent Comeback - Tommy



A romance/horror that will hopefully good and interesting to all.

  • ...
7
 5
 349

Chapter 1

“Discord I need…” it was at that very second Discord popped into the room like he always did and snapped his fingers.

“What was that?” he said in his usual mischievous tone.

“Well, I needed your help. Thanks. You know, you have become such a help these past couple weeks. After Fluttershy did what she did to you.” Luna said this with a grin, almost tauntingly. She was happy inside at the fact that the same force that brought her down off her pedestal of great power, is the same force that made Discord reform himself. She wasn’t entirely sure, but that's what every pony else thought.

“You know Luna, do you ever miss being evil?” he said with a grin and a little giggle. Before transforming into the book Luna was carrying in her mouth “ Do you ever miss being … Nightmare Moon?” He often asked questions like this to really test the limits of what he can get away with, but Luna paid no mind to his foolish question. Yet paid more attention to him being inside her mouth. She dropped the book on the floor to get him out.

Right before Discord hit the floor, he transported from the book back to his regular form.“Well, how rude of you,” the draconequs said with a pout.

Luna began to get a bit upset. “Discord, you know I don’t like it when you do that,” the princess said as she picked the book back up with her mouth and continued back to her chambers. He was not done with her yet.

He was not sure if there is any limit to the mare of the night. The goal is to repay the favor those six ponies so generously gave to him tenfold. He was still not sure what he was going to do with them but the general idea was that they pissed all over his fun and that stupid little Fluttershy thinks that losing her as a friend was going to change me? He nearly started to laugh at the thought, oh he was still going to have fun and take care of some business along with it and Fluttershy was going to be first for there little “play date”. All he needed was somepony on the inside, somepony that had a lot more authority than him, some one pony like Luna.

Luna was laying on the floor reading the book that the draconequs so generously got for her, when suddenly there was Discord in the book being his same mischievous self. Luna at this point was quite done with his games and payed him no mind. “Luna” said Discord “Aren't you lonely, no strong noble stallion to love you” he said this in a more intimate way, he then popped out of the book appeared right adjacent to Luna no eye contact but it was assumed that he was looking at the book like Luna. All she could do is try to block him out but that was hard because they was so close she could feel the heat from his body with every inhale and exhale she could feel the scales scrap up against her colt, now this was hard to ignore it was impossible to deny that this did feel good to her,very good“I see some pony is enjoying herself.”Luna blushed when he said that.Discord’s plan was working just right, this was a bit too easy,he moved a bit more closer.

“umm… Discord” she side in an adorable way “I do…. I do feel lonely, And I do need a Strong noble stallion or… a draconequs.” with those words Luna got even closer, now at this point they could not get any closer to each other. Although this was a plan Discord enjoyed this alot. There was a connection between the two and they knew it they kissed and felt each other for a long time they was so deep into each others love that they hardly noticed that Celestia came in the chamber where the two resided. She was quite upset but yet still had a graceful voice “What is this” the two was shocked to see Celestia. There was no mad scramble to make it look like there was nothing was going on between the two because they both knew that it was too late that they would have to face her… together.

Discord was the first to talk between the three he stood up too his feet ”Celestia my dear,” before continuing he offered a hand to Luna silently telling her to stand up, she took his hand stood to her hooves “me and your sister here had found love for each other.” with those words Discord came in for a kiss for what seemed like 100th time, but It was not the same for Luna, with her sister there its seemed rude even. To her at least, it was a few awkward seconds before Luna replied to her lover kiss she wanted to make quick and get it over with but he had different plans in mind, when their lips touched discord wrapped his arms around Luna pulling her close she seem a bit upset and Celestia took a step toward the couple he then released Luna back outside his grip she was blushing she was thinking “wow, he does not even care the Tia was standing right there!” The three was silent and still the only thing moving in the room was Celestia and Luna’s hair that just billowed in the non existing wind he never really understood that.

“... umm…..Tia...ar..” before Luna could finish the goddess of the sun turned around and with no words whatsoever left the room while using her magic to close the door behind her. They lied back down on the floor where they was do words was really spoken just and original “I love you” and stuff like that. Discords plan was perfect. They lied there until Luna fell a sleep . Now was the time, Discord stood up kissing Luna before he was a full height then with a simple snap of his fingers he was gone.

Author's Note:

Well... Chapter 2 will be out. And not I'm not going to say soon.
I'm not to sure when it going to be out.

Comments ( 5 )

You've gotta proofread this thing. So many grammatical errors, and you mispelled a word in your title. Way to make an awful first impression.

3428473
wow its really nice to know that I can turn to fimfiction.net to make me feel good about my self.
I'm feeling fantastic!! :pinkiehappy:
Thanks to you!!
Now give me a sec while i go and cut my self.
:twilightsheepish::pinkiehappy::heart:

Comment posted by Jazzaman deleted Nov 1st, 2013

3428700
okay.
Thats only fare.
Maybe I did respond a bit babyish.
I'm sorry 3428473, and I understand.
:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::heart:

I don't like reading sadfics very much. Sorry, but I'm gonna pass.:fluttershyouch:

Login or register to comment