• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 5,899 Views, 504 Comments

Blood Curse Boutique - Rarity Belle



With the discovery of herself being a vampony, will Rarity be able to keep her personality high or will she fall into the madness of her own mind? What followed her ever since a stormy night, was a life of deception and blood being spilled.

  • ...
40
 504
 5,899

PreviousChapters Next
19 The hunter becoming the hunted

The sun lowered itself once again behind the hills of Canterlot in a slow and gentle manner. It toppled the land once again over into the grasp of darkness. The perfect time for monsters to reveal themselves to the land and roam around the quiet streets of the towns it carried. Twilight had removed herself out of her laboratory and could be found within the walls of her bedroom. The mare sat on her bed with her eyes just gazing out of the window. She watched over the world like a protector and the boutique that was owned by the pony where the mare had set her mind on. One way or the other, she would get the truth out of her. If she would like that what she would hear, was question number two. But for the moment was she waiting. Waiting for the right time to play her act.

She tossed the little vial around a couple times with the hold of her magic which caused the liquids to be mixed even further as her eyes fell upon it. A smirk appeared that came forth from just watching the dancing liquids inside. So harmonious yet so devastating if drunk. It was right on the perfect balance of genius and madness. Much like Twilight herself from time to time. “I might be a monster... but in order to catch a monster, it must be that way,” justified Twilight to herself.

Without a warning of any kind given there was a loud laughter of pure insanity that filled up the room as the vial was placed on the desk next to her bed. The light raspberry coated aura disappeared around it and her entire horn lost its power. “Just wait and see... Wait, and see. We shall separate fact from fiction, you and I... darling,” she spoke while her eyes were still fixed on the vial and she just looked at it.

She was truly proud on her created mixture and she had all the rights to be. For it had cost her enough power to read a dozen new tomes. Countless potions and venom's were mixed with one another in order to create the dangerous liquids that resided within the glass. Madness never looked so harmonious.

With the passage of some more time had the unicorn removed herself from her bed and took the vial with a hoof. Twilight rose up on her hind legs and walked forward in a bipedal manner. She gently made her way out of the room before she went down the stairs. Her horn charged itself up once again while she placed a small lab coat over her body that hung on the hatstand. It wasn't all too much but at least something that would protect her from the coolness of the night. The vial was placed in one of the many pockets and her mind drifted off to places far away.

She formed a lie to gain both access and the chance to catch the mare she needed. A devilish smirk took place on her face before she started to hum a small song to calm herself. Twilight didn't want to blow the chance that could be created for her. For the opportunity granted to her was truly a once in a lifetime event.

The front door of the library fell back in the lock and then she found herself in the nightly atmosphere of the land. A part of the day ruled by the princess of the night: Luna herself. With the moonlight that shone down upon on her face did Twilight knew that there was no return from the madmarish plan she had boiled up. A plan of which its results would either be a success, or a fail of epic proportions and unforeseen consequences.

~~~~

The vampiric unicorn opened her eyes under the sounds of a gentle moan while her wings uncurled themselves from her body. The motion that was made allowed a fresh stream of air to hit her body. A stream of air that originated from the cold night. Something that was more than welcome in her eyes. The ice cold, blue rims revealed themselves to the world once more before the blinking motion overtook them. The mare rose up from her bed under a small yawn as she rubbed her eyes with a hoof. “Time for another night, who to feed from this time..?” she mumbled in a chuckling manner to herself. Rarity removed the curtains from her bed and then left it as a whole.

“I might just wait a little bit before feeding, the night is still young. Maybe I can get myself a nice stallion or mare for the night,” said Rarity after she had opened one of the curtains and let her eyes fall on the still low standing moon. Her wings had curled back upon themselves again. She just wasn't in the mood to have them spread out. Not yet at least.

The moon and the sun were both so different from each other and yet they acted the same in the land if looked closer upon them. Time could be read from either of the heavenly bodies given how their position determined the time of day. And with the pose of the body in the skies, the night had only just started. A night that could have been both wonderful and horrifying, depending on whom was looked at.

The vampiric unicorn made her way over the hallway with grace before she descended down the stairs. Yet she let her mind to come up with things to do in the meantime. It was a problem she faced every night, given nopony would keep her company or came by. Though there were still some orders that had to be done while a couple new ones had come in. Her business never seemed to be stopping and she wasn't making any plans of doing so, yet.

Rarity walked into the working area of the boutique and dropped her body down in the chair before she placed herself right behind the desk. The mare uncurled her wings against the armless backside of the chair and gave them a little flap. She then took a piece of charcoal with her magic and just started to draw the general shape of a dress upon an empty sheet of paper.

“She wished it to be elegant, yet saying ‘I can stand myself’... how can I make that in a gala dress..?” the unicorn mumbled to herself while a deep exhale left her nose. She rubbed her eyes once more while the gears in her mind kept turning like mad.

~~~~

While she was thinking about just how to tackle the specific dress, there was a knock did its turn on the door of the boutique which caused the mare to shock up from her thoughts. Rarity had not even the slightest of ideas just how much time had happened to be passing by. But she assumed it had to be a lot, even though there were little lines drawn on the piece of paper before her. “Which pony is so stupid to call on... Oh, it is only seven o’clock,” she spoke to herself before a giggle took over. Her eyes were removed from the clock within the room and turned to the front door.

Rarity allowed her wings to be curled back around her body. Thus she had the, creating the nightgown once again before she left her chair. As per usual she made her way over to the front door with both grace and elegance. All while she appeared to not have changed a single thing to herself. With the exception of her waking hours.

Her hoof reached the knob and slowly turned it over in order to open the door. The blue rims of the seamstress fell in the moderate violet ones of her visitor. Rarity was of course a little bit surprised by the sudden nature of the visit for truly wasn't expecting it happen and she stood a little dumbstruck in the opening. Even though her facial features didn't show it, in her mind she was.

“Evening Rarity, may I come in?” asked Twilight to her in a friendly voice before she gave off a smile. The other unicorn blinked a couple times before she opened the door even further without saying a word and moved her hoof in an elegant manner. A manner which spoke that Twilight was welcome to enter as she desired. Yet Rarity didn't question the fact of just why her friend was wearing a lab coat to begin with.

Though the two have been knowing each other for long by then and things like the scene before her weren't all the surprising anymore. The mulberry mare smiled warmly and entered without a single hitch. She made her way over to the living room where she gently took place on the sofa.

The seamstress peeked through the empty streets to see if there weren't any other unwelcome visitors nearby that could possibly come by. But all that she saw were the usual ponies making their way home or enjoying a trot through the darkness before they would head to the safehaven of their beds. She was satisfied with the sights she saw and closed the door in a soft way.

The vampiric unicorn then proceeded to make her way over to the living room as well and spoke in an ever so casually sounding voice. “Would you like a glass of wine, or tea perhaps?” she spoke up as she went passed the sitting furniture, ready to enter the kitchen.

Twilight looked up to her friend with a small smile. But the smile disappeared and moments later she spoke her reply. “Some wine would be nice yes. After that, I just wish to talk to you.”

“That can be done, darling. Just give me a small moment as I grab everything,” said Rarity with a nod before she walked into the kitchen and took a bottle of red wine that was placed on the table. “Huh, what do you know... I indeed do get messy,” she spoke up to herself with a chuckle before she shook her head a couple of times.

There were two glasses that got picked out of a cabinet before she turned back into the living room. The lady of the home took place on her chair and set everything on the table. She charged up her horn once again in order for the bottle to levitate and pour its liquid goods into the two glasses. “You wished to just talk to me, now didn't you?” Rarity spoke up as her magic did the work.

“Why yes, I literally just found something that you have to know. While I was working in my laboratory, I was experimenting with different chemicals that were harmless on their own but not being able to drink or eat. Though mixed together, it creates something that will explode your taste senses! Making you taste whatever it is, you desire most to eat.” She then gently reached into her lab coat and took out the small vial of the substance. “Want to try it? Just to see whether or not the same effect can be gotten on other ponies as well.”

Rarity gazed a little bit towards the vial and allowed her eyes to fall upon the blue colored substance inside. She wanted to have at least the taste of her favorite dish again, something she could never eat again. But tasting it might bring some redemption to the pain she suffered in silence. As much as she loved to be a vampony at the time, she couldn't get over that one simple fact of just eating normal food without puking it out right away.

~~~~

With a slight nod had Rarity confirmed the question to Twilight. Whose smile only turned into one the purest of delight. The other unicorn opened the vial and poured most of the content in the glass of Rarity before the rest went into hers.

But as the liquid came in contact with the wine there was an interesting side effect as the wine turned from its red coloring to a black one. Twilight gently rose her eyebrows in utter disbelief of what happened, for it was a bit of an unforeseen side effects. “That’s a new one, then again, I only tested it on water so far. Still should be safe to drink.” Twilight managed to rush out in a logical sounding explanation to Rarity.

“It’s a risk worth taking, right?” the vampiric unicorn replied with a wink. Both of the unicorns charged up her horns and levitated their glass. The mares clanged them together and then spoke their simply toast. “Cheers,” the both of them said in choir and set them to their mouths. Yet where Twilight pretended to be taking a small sip and didn't swallow it, Rarity’s desires had taken over and she drunk the whole glass empty in just one big swig. Something that she wasn't used from the lady.

The seamstress blinked a couple times at the taste that came into her mouth. For it didn't gave the one she had hoped for. Instead of her favorite dish, she just tasted blood and the wine. Her eyes twitched a little before she returned to her lady like mental state and carefully made her reply on the matter. “I, I’m afraid it doesn't work my dear,” she spoke up in a manner not to offend the other unicorn.

But before she could speak a word further, Rarity’s head started to spin gently as everything before her eyes became just black and lost her consciousness. “Oh dear me,” were the last words that she mumbled before she lost all of her knowledge from the world. Twilight saw what was going to happen and took over the glass of Rarity with her own magic.

And with the sound of a dull thud against the table had the unicorn her head landed upon it and she was out cold. She was completely lost from the world, unconscious or even in a coma. Either way it didn't matter for the librarian had achieved her goal. Twilight spat the wine back into the glass and her smile turned over to a grin upon the reaction was presented with. Both of the glasses were set back on the table as if nothing happened and the power of her horn was increased in order to levitate the sleeping mare out of her own home. Only to be brought over to the tree library for her much desired research.

Despite with the night still being young, had the weather changed to bleak and rainy while the mighty roars of thunder could be heard coming from all directions over the little town though never were there flashes to be seen. The air itself was threatening to just erupt out in a big storm but the rain didn't come. Yet the humidity was enough to make it feel like that. It wouldn't be all too long before the heavens would erupt out and unleash their watery cargo upon the land.

~~~~

The door of the treehouse was opened with the help of Twilight’s magic and she trotted in with her coat wet from both the humidity and sweat. The unicorn didn't give a single thing about it all and went directly into the basement laboratory with a giant grin on her face. Not a single soul had seen the two of them and she intended to keep it that way.

Rarity was set in a chair that she had placed there just for her guest. Though in order to prevent any leavings to happen, it was glued to the ground with a powerful magical connection. And through that it was impossible to move it even an inch. The other mare was still held by the raspberry aura while Twilight moved over to get some silver chains. According to many of the vampiric mythology that was read within the books, it should be able to hold them tight against almost anything. Though it burned their skin a little bit on the places where it would touch.

The mare just hoped that her friend wasn't a vampony by any chance. She applied the chains to lock Rarity up tight with a great care in her magic. She would be making sure that the possible monster wouldn't go anywhere. Twilight had her eyes closed for she didn't want to see what would happen to her friend. But the sound and smell of flesh burning entered her ears and nose soon enough. Enough to set her over from fact to fiction but also vice versa.

The sounds and scents alone were more than enough to shatter her entire believe of the folkloric subject. “No... way,” was all Twilight could bring out after she had opened her eyes to look at what happened.

She saw a slight twitching Rarity and everywhere the chains touched her body there were marks of burn had appeared. Some were even still growing strong. “No... No! This is, this is scientifically not possible! They do not exist, they never did! It, it must be an allergic reaction. R-Rarity's being allergic to silver, t-that does explain a lot yes, f-for none of her dresses, e-ever contained, silver...” rambled Twilight on in pure disbelief to the happened events before her eyes. She blinked and rubbed them thorough and even slapped herself a couple times in order to make sure her eyes and her mind were not lying towards her. But everything she saw was the truth as bare as it could ever get to her.

“No...just, no! I won’t believe it, I never did, and I never will!” spoke Twilight softly in herself before she let out a small sigh. A sigh that was meant for her to collect her mind. “E-Easy Twilight, this is only one of the states, m-maybe she doesn't have the rest... Tests, a-are required to be done.”

~~~~

Though she spoke her words, the ivory coated unicorn came back by her senses again. Flashes of the world came to her before fading back to black. The potion had done its work and she was coming back. Everything would soon have been decided for Twilight. Rarity took a couple of sniffs from the air and the burning scents entered her nose. Which resulted in a weak and somewhat disgusted reply. “Ugh... W-What... Is, is Sweetie cooking again..?”

While the voice of the mare fell into the ears of Twilight and she just froze on the spot. Her expectations for the potion were that it would at least work through half of the night. The other unicorn didn't even dared to make a sound as her heart was beating all the way up in her throat. She was praying for a good ending on the events. Whatever ‘good’ there might be given to the just discovered truth behind the mare she called a ‘friend’ for so long.

The eyes of Rarity were opened in a slow manner and they saw the conditions she was in. The silver chains over her body and the burned pieces of flesh while she sat in the chair, it was just surreal in her own eyes. “What in the world..?” Her gaze then turned up fast and into the room to locate herself. They went around and around to see the surrounding she found herself in. Everything was just so unnatural to her, all the alchemy and chemistry sets together with the fires that raged below countless liquids. Rarity shook her head and it was then, that her eyes fell on her kidnapper.

“You!” she spoke up and without a warning, her primal instincts took over under a loud hiss as her fangs become clearly visible in her mouth. Her irises turned themselves over to the red coloring. Her wings tried to uncurl themselves, but were blocked by the chains and thus contained in their places. “Release me!” she shouted with saliva leaving her mouth and was shot in the direction of Twilight Sparkle.

~~~~

“No...no it, it is too dangerous! You are far too dangerous to be let go!” was all the other unicorn could say in response. After that did the mare allowed her own insanity to be released in her mind. The insanity of the crazy scientist she was deep inside of her. She was willing to research the mythical being, to cut it open and watching it insides work. Her traditional insane giggle took its turn through the room as she gently yet casually walked up to the other unicorn.

Her left forehoof made its way over the left cheek of the vampony while Twilight just stared into deep into the pair of haunting, red rimmed eyes. Though when their bodies made contact with one another, it was the mulberry mare who got a cold shiver through her body. The shiver only confirmed her suspicion even more as she continued to gaze into the eyes of the monstrosity. She then erupted in a deep chuckle like nopony had never seen from her before.

“Don’t you dare doing it, Sparkle!” yelled Rarity towards her. But she could yell, scream and even curse all that she wanted, but Twilight went her own way. The mulberry unicorn levitated a small scalpel in order to start her precious ‘research’. The chained up mare could only accept the pain she would receive and come up with a plan. A plan to escape the horrible fate and possible revenge.

As much as it is true that Rarity was also a unicorn was her magical ability literally limited to just levitation and some other spells. Against any other species of pony she would have stood a chance but she couldn't do anything against Twilight. The vampony could only watch as the scalpel came closer, and closer. With the scalpel finally being set right above her chest and right in between two ribs, it was pushed into the flesh and headed towards one of the lungs.

The pain it caused was a hellish one that shocked through her body and made her forget to just levitate the mulberry mare in surprise. Roars and hisses of pain did their turn from through the basement as if they were cries for help.

Even with the seen chances would it have been impossible for Rarity to master Twilight in a magical fight. For the mulberry mare was powerful enough to deflect any incoming spell almost right away. So the vampiric mare had to just soak the pain up like the monster she was. Blood had begun to leave the wound that was created. Almost if she had bitten something and Twilight caught some of it in an empty vial. “This, is, perfect,” the crazed mare spoke before she removed the scalpel from the flesh of the vampiric unicorn and placed the vial on the table closest to her.

Twilight regained a small smirk while she pointed the sharp object to another part of her body as the first wound was already sealing on itself. “How fascinating,” said the insane mare upon watching the healing process. But then the scalpel intruded her body on another part, right above her cutie mark.

“T-Twilight... S-Sparkle. B-Be a mare, a-and look me, i-in the eyes as you hurt me... for the beast I am,” spoke Rarity under a lot of pain and effort. The healing process was a bit painful. But it was not near as bad as the stabbing of the scalpel through her flesh. There was an idea within Rarity, one crazy enough that it might work in her favor.

~~~~

The other mare was a little bit surprised at the words. Yet she still removed the scalpel out of the body which went accompanied under a small hiss in pain that came from Rarity. Her eyes met the red rims of the vampony again. “I know the monster you are, Rarity,” she replied in a terrifying and creepy tone.

But as their eyes met, they allowed the vampony to open a mental connection that went right into the fibers of her friend’s brain. She somehow managed to take control of it and made her drop the scalpel. With the clatter of the object on the ground, Twilight just blinked as a response. “Release me,” demanded the vampiric unicorn in a low tone.

The other unicorn mare gave a slight nod. Though she never seemed to have broken the eye contact with the vampric beast before her. She charged up her horn again in order to undo the chains from Rarity. It didn't took long before the chains were removed from her body, but the streams of charred flesh could be seen clear as day.

With the vampony being free again, so was the danger for the world. But Rarity pushed her friend backwards in order for her to stand up. Her wounds were fresh and needed to be healed, urgent. In a normal case would it have healed by itself when a vampony is full with blood. Though that was the problem, she wasn't. The first cut of the scalpel, had drained her almost as a whole from the already low reservoirs.

“Anything else, my m-master?” spoke Twilight in a soft voice. Then it was Rarity’s turn to grin like only the devil could. She revealed her deadly fangs under the sound of a soft hiss. Without a warning of any kind had she just jumped on her friend and sent her to the ground. She landed on her back while the vampony stood over her with a small grin.

The ivory unicorn couldn't resist the temptation and lowered her body on that of her friend what she softly started to grind against it in a sexual manner. Almost like if she had a stallion's part thrusting into the marehood of Twilight. Who in return released a small moan from the cold body on top of her and the grinding, setting her veins up and therefore clearly visible for Rarity.

Much to her own surprise started the mare below to grind her body in the opposite direction which made the movements even more intense than they already were. Both managed to release a moan every now and then as they were making out with one another. But Rarity had set her eyes on what she wanted the most.

Her mouth allowed itself to open and she moved her head over to the neck where the fangs sank themselves into the skin. They pierced through the skin and into a vein of the mulberry mare who wrapped her forelegs tightly around her attacker. But it became all too much for Twilight, the sensation of pain and pleasure that went through her body as the fangs entered, the grinding of their bodies against one another.

The sensations allowed her to let her female juices flow freely and they were squirting out of her marehood. Splashes of them landed on both the floor and both of their tails. Years of collecting and building up of her inner desires but never had a chance of being released. Years of shelter were broken by one single action. An unholy action.

The wounds of Rarity began to heal themselves as more blood entered her body. Her skin became perfect once more while Twilight kept moaning in pleasure and she held her eyes closed from the unknown sensations.

~~~~

But in the end did the mare let go of the wound and sealed it with some of her own magic to prevent any more blood loss from happening. The last thing she needed was that one of her friends would have died at her hooves. Her eyes were fixed back on Twilight while she lost any recollection about the events as they had happened. The other unicorn opened her own eyes and just the gaze Rarity had in her eyes was more than enough to make her mind crumble.

It felt as if flesh hooks had set themselves into her brain and tore out the parts of what happened. Every bit to the moment she came to the boutique was broken and removed out of her mind. And then there came the replacement of it all. Rarity spoke in an ever so seducing tone while she stroked the cheek of her friend. “You never saw me tonight. I never even left your home for all you know. You were experimenting with chemicals but something went terribly wrong as the smoke put you in a heat, you couldn't do anything against it but to release years of desire. Understood?”

Twilight gave a small nod before resting her head on the floor and released Rarity who broke the eye contact. The ivory coated unicorn stood back up but couldn't resist to wipe her hoof gently through the spilled liquids of Twilight and tasted some herself. With the feminine juiced that made their way down her throat, it only resulted in a small shiver of guilty pleasure which was followed up by a moan.

Without further spoken words did Rarity made her way up to the front door of the tree library easily enough. She wanted to return back to her duties as a tailor. But it wasn't allowed by a force unknown to her at first glance. For something kept calling her name, something she hadn't heard in months of time. And all that she truly could do was to heed the call. Whether she wanted it or not.

PreviousChapters Next