• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 5,899 Views, 504 Comments

Blood Curse Boutique - Rarity Belle



With the discovery of herself being a vampony, will Rarity be able to keep her personality high or will she fall into the madness of her own mind? What followed her ever since a stormy night, was a life of deception and blood being spilled.

  • ...
40
 504
 5,899

PreviousChapters Next
18 Fears and horrors come true

When the wonderful moon fell once again behind the hills of Canterlot and the morning broke on. Before the sun made its appearance however, it was nopony else but Rarity who had returned under the safe comfort of her posterbed and she had tucked her forelegs against her body before they were covered up by the wings. Her eyes closed themselves off from the world in order to fall back in a deep slumber. A slumber that made her look like she was truly dead, for it would be the one of the first slumbers in which she didn't even imitated her breathing.

She laid there just so peaceful on the blankets of her bed. The mane of the unicorn kept itself in model somehow. Yet the curl that usual found itself next to her face, could then be found within it was covering the entire right side of her face. In the corner of her mouth was a small strain of blood that made its way down. Such a thing could only mean one thing and one thing only to the world.

That yet another victim had seen the truth behind the tailor and she had made sure that she also took some of her fun out of it. The game of seduction was one she had mastered over time and used it against any opposing forces. It made the hunt for her so much more tempting and thrilling. To chase a pony in the shadows before the revelation had to be made. Both mouthwatering and lustful it happened to be and Rarity just loved it to no end.

But just before she returned to her slumber there was one last charge of her horn that made the curtains of the bed close upon themselves in a graceful manner. No light could be seen from inside the bedroom with the exception of her very lightly charged horn. There was one last thing she seemed to be checking under her bed and a hiss of satisfaction left her. And then the coloring just disappeared when she made the transition. Her time to roam over the world be the following night. After a day that would be full of surprises. Both pleasant and unpleasant.

~~~~

On the other side of the little town - in her parental house to be exact - had the young Sweetie Belle found herself dredging under the blankets of her bed. Moans and groans left her mouth the longer she stayed within the warm clusters. But the filly still didn't felt herself comfortable with the fact that her own parents denied her, they just shoved her story off like it was nothing. Slowly the eyelids opened themselves under another loud moan as the young unicorn pushed the blankets off of her body. “I know what I saw... I know what she is...” Sweetie mumbled in near silence against herself before she stumbled out of her bed. While being drunk from her sleep, she managed to find her way over to the bathroom where she wanted to refresh herself ever so badly.

Once she saw the reflection of her face in the mirror it became apparent of just how horrible it was. The whole thing looked like nothing with the sleeping sand that could be found all over her eyelashes and whimpers. Her mane was just a complete and utter mess as it went into every possible direction. Hideous, as Rarity had claimed it to be a couple times in good sport before starting to make up her little sister. Much to the filly’s own annoyance. But from time to time she had to admit that she liked it. For it were those kind of moments that brought them closer together as sisters. At least that was how Sweetie saw it in their eyes.

Though as the stone cold water of the tab met the face of Sweetie, there was a shock that went through her that send her as awake as one could be. After the shock she rubbed her eyes deeply with a towel and succeeded in removing almost all of the sleeping sand that had nestled itself within them. “That wakes you up in the morning,” she said under a soft yawn. Upon realizing that she released the yawn in the manner that she did there was a giggle that left her.

She then proceeded by doing both her mane and tail in their signature model by using a comb and the gentle humming left her mouth. Time progressed a bit faster than she had expected and with one last and good look in the mirror she saw it was all good again.

The young filly removed herself out of the bathroom with her mane and tail done, her teeth brushed and overall ready for to hit the day. But what it had in store for her would be everything except normal.

~~~~

She made her way down the stairs gently and was met by her mother who was working in the kitchen, preparing the breakfast of the day. “Morning mom,” said Sweetie before she leaned against the doorway, not wanting to interfere with her mother.

“Morning Sweetie, did you sleep well?” Pearl replied in a sweet tone while she was busy preparing the table for the upcoming breakfast. How she managed to always be awake and active like she was, was still a major mystery for Sweetie. Maybe it had something to do with her age? It was the excuse the filly always came up with yet she never dared to ask it just flat out.

“Better than expected. Still a little in over it though,” the filly replied while she gained a doubtful gaze in her eyes.

“Sweetie darling, shake it off of you, your sister is not a vampony and you just saw things wrong due to the adrenaline through your little body. But I suppose you can always go and pay a visit to Twilight for more information, right?” said Pearl after she had taken place behind the table herself. She ate from the breakfast before her father came walking down the stairs under a loud yawn and stretched his neck a little bit. the filly had to move a bit forward to let the stallion enter and he gave her a light smile.

The emerald green eyes of the little filly sparkled a little bit upon the given idea and she nodded in an agreeable manner. She hopped on another chair and started to eat as well. “I will just do that then.”

“Do what?” Magnum spoke in a cheerful manner and teasing manner but was interrupted by yet another loud yawn. “Doing something with your old stallion?”

“Dad!” replied Sweetie with her signature voice crack in response. And soon enough there was the blush on her face.

The stallion allowed himself a chuckle as his hoof moved through the perfectly styled mane of his daughter. “I am just teasing you, honey. But what were you planning?”

Sweetie prepared a slice of bread with peanut butter as her father took place on another chair and started to fill his plate up. “I plan on visiting Twilight later today and maybe she can shine some light on the question I asked before.”

Her father allowed the filly to speak while he prepared a slice for himself and gave a nod of both understanding and acceptance. “I see honey. I wish you the best of luck though, given the stories I heard from Rarity about her. She can become a little bit on the, crazy side.” Magnum allowed himself another well-meant chuckle as he continued to prepare his breakfast.

The three of them enjoyed their breakfast as the plans for the day did their turn. Both Pearl and Magnum would be doing their job as Sweetie already had told her plan already. With the progression of time they had finished their meals and the little unicorn made her way back over to her room. In which she searched up the necessary things for her small trip to the library. Her notebook, some pencils and a couple other little things were placed in her saddlebag under the sounds of her soft humming.

~~~~

On Sweet Apple Acres was the red coated stallion the first one to have woken up from the night and had left his couch early. He let the two fillies sleep in peace as they were in each other’s hold. Their noses even gently touched each other and in his eyes. From the looks of it, they could easily pass for being a loving couple. A gentle chuckle left through his mouth before he made himself ready to work on the moistened land from the rainfall that had happened during the night. Something that was also a bit necessary.

Apple Bloom was the first of the two to open her eyes due to the drooling of Scootaloo who had moved herself a bit more over the earth pony filly her sleep. The filly gently pushed the little pegasus aside and cleaned herself from the drool. “Uck, shouldn't have punched her in the jaw,” she muttered in herself before she closed her eyes again. She didn't fell back to sleep though, instead she just rested.

Soon enough also Scootaloo woke up but she blinked a couple times as she tried to figure out just why she was at the Acres. Though it all came back to her before she even knew it as her head turned itself over to Apple Bloom. The pegasus filly knew that she was awake for the breathing was a lot different than when she was asleep. Something she figured out during all of their many sleepovers. Knowing what she did, the filly spoke her words. “We should apologize to Sweetie this morning.”

The head of the young earth pony turned a little in the direction of Scootaloo while she gave a gentle nod with closed eyes. “We indeed have to. Ah suppose we can leave in fifteen.”

Scootaloo nodded in return as she pushed the blanket off of herself and made her way over to the bathroom. With some directions that came from Apple Bloom, she managed to get there and the pegasus started to refresh herself the best she could, without much pain caused to herself. The young earth pony would follow her soon enough who did a bit of a better job, but the pain was still present in her body as well. Yet she never wanted to let it be noticed for some reason that was unknown for the pegasus.

For she wasn't blind, she saw the feeling that went through the little Apple Bloom. But she never made a remark of it. The orange coated filly knew that the Apple family was a tough one. That they were robust and made to be able to take a couple of good hits before going down or dropping the towel in the ring. Perhaps Apple Bloom was proving something to nopony else but herself.

~~~~

Time went by with twenty minutes and the fillies had closed the door of the house behind them. They had made the decision to make their way over to home of their fellow Crusader. They trotted in a gentle pace past the edge of the Everfree and couldn't help themselves but to look through the treelines. With the morning sun shining right into the woods, they didn't seem all too scary then the stories would make it believe.

“How are we gonna say it to her?” Apple Bloom asked out of curiosity. It was a legitimate question as the two of them hadn't discussed that yet.

“Just as always, we say we are sorry and never do it again,” replied the pegasus in a blunt tone.

“Ya realize that that sounds a little heartless, right?”

“Hey, it is early morning alright, I am not the best thinker in the world,” said Scootaloo as a loud yawn left her mouth, what resulted in a small shock of pain starting to travel through her body. “And the pain just won’t leave...”

Apple Bloom placed her still sore foreleg on the back of the filly and started to skip a little forward as she smiled warmly. “Then let me do the word, we are almost there anyway.”

Scootaloo nodded to the spoken words and had a look up to the skies above them. Her violet rimmed eyes were met by the calm atmosphere of the skies. It wasn't much, but it felt like heaven and just for the moment she forgot the aching pains of her body. She had a truly rare moment where it felt she became one with the skies, skies she would never be able to fly through sadly enough.

All three of them knew it, but it didn't stopped the orange filly from not thinking about it. How could she? She was a pegasus, she was born to soar through the skies above them. The filly was brought back to earth after she heard faint whispers of Apple Bloom and she opened her eyes just to see the home of Sweetie Belle emerge on the horizon.

They had reached the home for their friend and fellow crusader faster than they expected, especially given their received injuries. It was Apple Bloom who knocked a couple times at the door before both waiting on it to open. Scootaloo nudged her gently and in response she looked over to her friend. The pegasus stretched the corner of her mouth and the earth pony understood the silent message right away. She then wiped a little bit of drool out of the corner of her mouth and smiled as a thank you.

Not all too much later was the door opened and it was Magnum who they found in the opening. He allowed his eyes to fall upon the two fillies and gained a smile below his muzzle. “Morning you two. You are rather early today. But how can I help you two?” he said in his usual happy tone but appeared to be ready to leave for his work.

“We’re here for a reason though, is Sweetie home by any chance?” Apple Bloom asked with care. She only dared to look him in the eyes with light glances.

The stallion gently shook his head lightly from side to side as he made his reply. “I’m afraid you two just missed her, she went off to Twilight to settle some bothering question in her mind. I expect her back by dinner actually.”

The ears of both fillies dropped a little before Scootaloo took over the word. “Okay, thanks for your time anyway.” They turned themselves around and walked away from the home while they set their heading on something else. They made their way into the general direction of the Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse in order to restore. Of course they wanted to head over to Twilight’s library but made the decision not to do so the situation wouldn't be made any worse than it already was.

Magnum allowed his eyes to follow the two of them until they were out of sight before closed the door again. The stallion chuckled lightly to himself while he went through the final checklist to go to work. “Fillies,” he just said with the smile still on his face and took his hat off the hatstand.

~~~~

Sweetie Belle had found her way into Ponyville and stood before the oaken door of the library and knocked three times on it. She could only hope that Twilight was already awake when she had arrived. The little unicorn didn't had too long before the door opened itself and the mulberry mare stood in its opening. As her visitor was revealed to her, Twilight smiled upon her and removed herself out of the opening. “Please come in, Sweetie,” she said before she made a motion with her free foreleg. Inviting her to come inside of her house.

Sweetie entered with a thankful and respectful nod aimed to Twilight and she was guided over to the living room of the building. Sweetie took place on the couch as the mulberry unicorn placed her forelegs on top of the back of a chair, making her raise up on her hind legs. The room itself was what there was to be expected from Twilight, rather simple looking and filled to the brim with books.

“May I ask you the reason for your visit? And before you ask, I am not searching for an assistant-librarian to help me with my work during Spike's absence,” said Twilight in a chuckling tone while she rested her glance on the always so eager filly.

Sweetie let go a chuckle as she remembered herself and her friends trying to be librarians for their cutie mark once. But instead of cleaning the whole place, they made the biggest mess possible in it. Something on which Twilight wasn't really happy about. from the stories she heard it took the mulberry mare weeks to re-shelf everything as it was supposed to be. “No Twilight, it is not that. I want to know a couple things,” the little unicorn spoke up.

Hearing those words made a warm smile to come on the face of Twilight before she made her reply. “Then you are that right address, may I ask where you wish to find more information about?”

The young unicorn let go a small gulp before she opened her mouth again as her eyes dropped themselves lightly. “It is about, vamponies...”

“Vamponies?” Twilight rose an eyebrow while she wondered in her mind just why a filly of that age would be interested in such dark folklore. Rarity also asked about that subject, but that was months ago. What could it possibly be between those two then? Surely there has to be some form of connection outside the fact they are sisters, she thought in herself. The matter was interesting to her, especially since she also knew about the mysterious scars that Sweetie carried. It was a story that became quite famous due to the school’s bullies who kept teasing the filly with it.

Sweetie Belle gave a slight nod before she spoke further. “I heard some things, and I just want to be sure about certain things… Better safe than sorry, right?”

“Is this, about the scars in your neck? If they can cause any more trouble for you?” Twilight asked with care in her tone. She then lowered her head on top of her hooves. Her curiosity was sparked and she wanted to hear every single word the filly would have spoken.

Another nod was given by Sweetie but she remained silent for the rest. The thoughts of Twilight were confirmed which was something she was happy for. “Then give me one moment Sweetie, I will see if I can find the books you need,” she said with a reassuring smile.

The librarian removed herself out of the room and into the real library where the search over the subject started. The mare didn't want the filly to come in there on purpose and obvious reasons. All for the simple fact she didn't want to clean the whole area up again and given how Spike was on vacation, she had to do it alone. The young Sweetie could understand it and she didn't even question it, much like the rules of staying with and coming over to her sister.

The eyes moved themselves over the backs of countless books. She was trying to identify which folklore was right on the subject and above all, her age. Her horn charged itself up and picked up certain books while her eyes kept peeling.

Sweetie didn't even move a muscle while she waited and her eyes fell upon the stand where Owlowiscious was resting on. But the clever owl spread its wings and gently flew over to Sweetie. He landed on top of her head before he tucked his wings in again and held himself into her mane. The little filly looked up with her eyes which went a little bit cross. She got the head of the bird into view and she chuckled. “Hey Owlowiscious.”

He let go a small ‘whowho’ while he made himself comfortable in her mane and just sat there. His head turned itself all around to inspect the new angle to the same surrounding. One of the hooves of the little filly moved itself carefully up in order to gently pet the head of the owl who let go a pleased ‘who’ upon it.

~~~~

Twilight came back into the room with countless books over vamponies and their abilities. She smiled upon the sight before her and placed all the books around the table. “Seems like he likes you a lot, Sweetie. The only other ponies able to do that are Fluttershy and myself,” she spoke in response to what her eyes caught. It was a cute sight to witness, she had to admit that to herself.

Sweetie giggled in silence before she looked to the mare with a warm smile but then made the mistake of looking to the book. She released a small gulp upon the enormous stack. But also because those books either hold the confirmation, or denial of what her sister is. “Twilight, what do you think of vamponies?” the filly asked after her eyes had turned back to Twilight. She wanted to have a second opinion about the matter, get another point of view so to speak.

The unicorn mare took place in a chair as she pondered her mind over the question. There was a thoughtful moan every few seconds that originated from deep within her throat. It wasn't a question she was prepared for to answer and thus had to actually think about it. But then her mouth opened again to speak the desired words. “Personally, I do not think they exist. Because if you add up the facts there are against the many myths around them, everything just points out that they are not existing, or at least not scientifically possible. Not a single life form can both be dead and still just roaming around. No Sweetie, they are not real in my eyes. They just are, impossible.”

“But what, if?” Sweetie asked through. That was a question that Twilight could see coming though, especially from her. And thus she didn't had to think long about the initial answer.

“When you put it that way, then may Celestia stand on our side and pray that those mythical redemption goods really work,” answered Twilight under a small smile. The mare made herself a bit more comfortable within her chair and the stack of books got set upon the ground.

Sweetie returned the smile lightly while Twilight increased the charge of her horn a little bit. There was a third question that rested on the mind of the filly but was dispatched after she heard the reply on the second one. With the increased charge were two books that levitated themselves both to Twilight and the filly in order for them to read. Sweetie to know the truth, whereas Twilight’s interest on the subject had been awoken.

~~~~

Both their eyes gazed through the book, Twilight thought great in her mind. She made a couple connections of things mentioned in the book to a certain somepony she knew well enough. For most of the changes that were described in the book did all came over with those of a pony who had been going through changes herself.

Sweetie was just devastated as she read every single page of her book. The words written in it were the complete opposing ones from the ones she had hoped to read. Her eyes didn't lie to her, she knew what she saw that afternoon and with the book before her, the facts were as clear as crystal. Her sister was without a single doubt on her mind, a vampony.

A soft sniffing sound did its turn through the room as Owlowiscious removed himself from the head of the filly and flew over to his stand where he sat down on. “No... This can’t... This can’t be!” the filly suddenly spoke up and closed the book she was reading.

“What is it, Sweetie?” asked Twilight with care while she placed her book aside and looked over to the near crying filly.

“I, I am fine Twilight, just, some of these words, hurt,” the filly managed to say as she wiped her eyes clean from the tears. “I, I need to go... Apple Bloom and Scootaloo are waiting for me in the club house. T-Thanks for everything, Twilight.” She threw the book aside and on the ground before she jumped off of the couch. Her pace had almost turned into a galloping one that was aimed towards the very front door. A door through which she disappeared and thus left the tree library.

The librarian only blinked a couple times at the happened events and considered the option of going after her. But abandoned the idea for she thought it wouldn't be needed. “What is up with that filly to begin with..? Or better said, the both of them,” she mumbled to herself as she left her chair and moved over to the staircase leading to the upper levels.

In her mind the gears were turning like they never have done before as she planned a couple things. Things for the night that came down as a pure, evilish scheme. She walked up to the second floor and made her way over to her bedroom and gazed a little out of the window. Her eyes gently fell into the direction of the window curtain covered Carousel Boutique. “Just what are you, darling..? What have you become in all of these past months... Rarity?” she softly mumbled to herself.

Almost in an instant after she had spoken the words to herself, had Twilight turned herself around again and hopped off of her bed. Without a word spoken did she made her way down the hallway again. She descended from the stairs once again but she made her way even further down and went into the basement of the treehouse. A basement that was filled with alchemy sets, chemistry sets and all kinds of other things to conduct experiments with. Potions would be crafted from the mad mare her mind without a single doubt. All that was required, was the right knowledge.

~~~~

But far away from all of that, at the university of Canterlot itself, was it nopony else but Mixmaster who woke up like every other day. And that was thus in the complete mess that was his room in one of the dorms. The stallion groaned loud while he rubbed his forehead with a hoof. His eyes opened themselves and just looked at the mess he lived in. “For the sake of Celestia, not again,” he muttered as he knew exactly what happened. The stallion managed to get off of the rather comfortable couch without much trouble. Though it was the walking up to the bathroom that caused it.

Under groans of discomfort did his bones got snapped into their respectable places but he managed to make it and looked upon himself in the mirror. Mixmaster himself looked like a complete and utter mess. Though it did caused him to chuckle it. “You look like absolute garbage, mate,” he said while he shook his head from side to side. When he did his actions, his neck was clearly visible from both sides and there was something in it that caught his attention more than anything else.

“...What in all..?” he mumbled as he turned his head over to the side of the neck that was bitten by the vampiric mare. The scars that sat there for months, the very scars that had caused him to become a little laughing stock, were just gone much to his own surprise. The skin under the fur had healed itself completely from any of the markings that used to be plainly visible. The stallion was happy as he could be and left the bathroom without having done anything to himself to freshen up. Just the sheer excitement and happiness of them being gone was enough for to get him into a kick start.

But instead of actually doing something useful, the stallion just plopped back on the couch. The only desire that was on his mind was to relax for a good amount of time. Yet just after he had made himself comfortable and had closed his eyes, there was a knock on the door and he had to answer it. With a groan and sigh he hoisted himself up and tiredly walked up to the door.

The door was flung open to see who was knocking. There was a mare from around his age who stood in the opening and she smiled upon him. “Hey babe,” she spoke with her crimson red lipsticked lips before she planted them on those of Mixmaster for a deep kiss.

The stallion chuckled while he returned the kiss just as deep. He guided her into the room and closed the door behind them with a kick. “Hey love,” he replied with a sensual voice after he had dared to break the kiss with her. He stroked the cheek of the mare before she was guided over to the couch.

And what would happen next was a guess for all the students that happened to be walking passed the door. For all they could hear - if they listened closely - were the moans that came from the two of them.

~~~~

With her horn that charged up and the flames within the oil lamps awoken, was the entire basement of the tree library illuminated by itself. And it had been turned into a full laboratory for the mare to conduct her experiments. Some good, some bad in order to please her insane side.

The rims of Twilight fell upon a set of vials as her horn was still charged up ever so gently. “Now what kind of potion or poison would knock any being out, no matter what their condition is..?” A sly grin took form on her face as she carefully started to mix different liquids with one another all while pouring others into a glass vat above a burning fire. A fire which slowly boiled the liquids inside.

“Paralysis perhaps? Would be good yes,” she poured a couple more vials together, some of the mixtures creating a soft explosion due to their chemical reactions. But Twilight just allowed her insanity to run through her body while sharpening her mind even more on the task that laid ahead. For what she had planned would take one insane mare to succeed.

At one point in time she just erupted out in a little song to herself. A song that was made up on the spot as her mind and actions were trying to make the right mixtures for the potion. With the flames raging in both the lamps and the gas burners she looked like a true mad mare in the play of lights that was created and started to dance a bit around the room. But with every motion that she made, she kept an eye on all of the different liquids.

“~I am a magician on a mission and contrition is not my style!~” She then made big twirl around her axle with a grin. “~Am I a monster or a mare, I can not say!~” Her eyes fell upon the burning fires with only inches to spare which only raged more and more as she looked at them. “~I’m a master of the arcane and no one keeps me on a chain~” She turned her attention over to the staircase and began to walk towards with it an grin and ominous gaze. “~Magic beams...one shot away!~”

Her ‘dancing’ had come to a hold while her tone changed into a more sad one and her head turned itself over to the only window in the basement. A window which had a perfect view on the cloudless skies high above. “~I once was a mare who studied hard, everypony applaud~” Her violet eyes then looked at the clear blue skies before she spoke up the final verse of her self-made song. “~I once performed a test, but I didn't gave my best~”

The mouth of the made released a yelp in response to the fact that one of the vials exploded and send glass shatters all over the place. Luckily the explosion itself was not that powerful as she thought it was but it did cause to blame the singing. The mulberry mare decided to keep herself quiet during the rest of the experiments for she finally managed to create the right mixture of both potion and poison.

A chuckle of pure and utter insanity did its turn through the basement as the planned plan was a go from that moment onward. All that was left to do, was to wait for sunset, and one particular pony. An ivory coated, purple maned, unicorn mare to be exact.

PreviousChapters Next