• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 13,526 Views, 435 Comments

Pattycakes: The Remake - GlitchyProductions



Humanized remake of Pattycakes, takes out the disturbing elements of the original and replaces them with a light-hearted story.

  • ...
51
 435
 13,526

Chapter Six

Later that day...

The sun was shining, the birds were out. A slow breeze of cold fresh air swept its way across the area; the leaves on the trees began to sway from side to side. Everything was perfect, the weather, the atmosphere, the mood and even the feelings that Rainbow Dash was going through. She walked down the gravel path in the middle of the Rumsville Park, to her left was a group of children who were playing various games such as tag, hide and seek and catch the ball. Rainbow Dash smiled under the protection and secrecy of her hoodie, shading her face and the sight of some of the children that she was looking at. She tugged on her hoodie to cover up her face once more; she looked to her right and saw something completely different.

She saw a family sitting down on one of the available benches that were scattered around the Rumsville Park; she saw that both children were happily eating away at the sandwiches that their parents gave them to eat. Rainbow Dash couldn't help but giggle at the sight of a caring and loving family looking after their children on a nice sunny day in the middle of the park.

Rainbow Dash felt a slight twitch in her mouth, it was a familiar twitch that she had been having since she visited Fluttershy. Her lips quivered and her lips began to twitch even more than the first twitch, she needed something, and she knew what she needed to do.

Rainbow Dash reached for one of the pockets that were on the front her hoodie, she dipped her hand into her hoodie pocket and rummaged around for something that she really needed. It wasn't something serious, and it wasn't something that should be questioned. She managed to rummage through her pocket to find the item that she was looking for, it was made out of plastic and the tip of it was made out of a thick rubber. A sense and feeling of happiness and accomplishment was over throwing Rainbow Dash, causing her to giggle.

The pulled the object out of her pocket, revealing the same pacifier that Fluttershy gave Rainbow Dash some time ago. Rainbow Dash quickly looked from the left and to the right. Hoping that no one would notice what she is about to do with the small pink pacifier.

Rainbow Dash quickly grabbed onto the handle of the pink pacifier and lifted it up towards her mouth, which it happily invited. Rainbow Dash put the pacifier into her mouth and proceeded to suckle on the rubber tip. Reminding her of the previous events that she went through this early afternoon, she looked around as she sucked onto the pacifier taking note of the people she had walked past. No one took notice to a teenage girl sucking on a pacifier like a happy infant, Rainbow Dash felt a little more secure in herself and she proceeded to grab hold of her hoodie and pull on it to move a little more shade across her face, protecting the pacifier from the open world.

After a while, Rainbow Dash began to feel rather tired after her little walk around the park, a few minutes ago she had just finished her run around parts of Rumsville for the big upcoming race. Keeping in shape for when the time comes of the bet with Applejack and her stash of apple cider. She walked through the park feeling a small pain in her legs; she saw a small park bench over on the other side of her location. She walked over to the wooden park bench and decided it was the place to rest her worn out legs.

Rainbow Dash turned around and sat down on the wooden park bench, she felt a small damp spot from where the rain had not dried up, she continued to suck on her pacifier that Fluttershy gave her and it was starting to wear her out. And she could feel her eyes starting to get heavier and heavier as it all went along. She looked around and checked her surroundings to make sure she wasn't being watched, still keeping her hoodie down to preserve her pacifier from the outside world. Thinking it was a good idea; Rainbow Dash slowly closed her eyes and began to dream of the events that had happened recently with Fluttershy.

The diapers, the teddy bears, the pacifier, the bibs, being looked after, no responsibilities, childish fun, free food, free drinks. And most importantly free love and affection from her best friend: Fluttershy.

Certain images and pieces of her mind began to replay like an old video tape, showing off the best of the best. Not being able to be re-done in the future. Once in a life time Rainbow Dash felt a soaring happiness that she had never felt from anyone other than her parents.

All calming, the children's giggles and playful shouts to the sky, the soft wind blowing across her face, her comfortable cyan hoodie, and the pacifier lodged in her mouth. All peaceful... too peaceful.

Rainbow Dash leaned down onto the rest of the park bench, taking up more space, if not. All of it. Lying on the park bench as if she was lying on her own bed back at home. She started to relay the images of today's experience and would treasure them forever. Resting herself into a deep sleep in the middle of a public area.


"Dashie... it's time to wake up..." A soft and quiet voice rang through Dash's ears like silk; her deep sleep was disturbed, yet so refreshing to say the least.

"It's four o' clock baby; it's time to wake up." She said once again, breaking more of Dash's concentration to sleep, awaking her back into reality where time would move on and so would this moment.

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes, thinking to be greeted by the bright shine of the light from the blazing sun. She was wrong. The nursery was dark, the shadows had over taken it and there was barely any light to see the way forward. Rainbow Dash yawned out loud, to alert Fluttershy that her precious baby has woken up and is ready for the rest of the day.

"Did my baby get enough sleep in her crib?" Fluttershy childishly spoke to the half-awake Rainbow Dash. Feeling that her senses were back into action, she felt a strange rubber in her mouth, without her control or even though. She began to suck on it just like her pacifier. Fluttershy leaned down the crib and put her hand on Rainbow Dash's shoulder and felt her soft skin, it was very cold, and it felt like she had left an ice cube rest onto the top of her cheek to freeze her.

"Wha- what's going on?" Rainbow Dash groggily asked; confused and dazed about her surroundings and what was going on entirely, she opened her eyes to feel her fatigue take the most out of her eye sight. Everything was a little blurry and Fluttershy's pink hair was the first thing that stood out in the nursery.

"Its okay baby, take your time. You just need a minute to wake up and catch your strength." Fluttershy sweetly cooed to her baby.

Rainbow Dash's vision became more and more clear as time went by, she didn't move at all. She felt something fluffy wrapped around her arms, looking down a little to see that she was holding onto a very familiar teddy bear that she started to remember. It was Mr. Snuggle buns. The teddy bear that she sworn to look after and protect for Fluttershy.

"You had a very good nap baby; you slept all the way through the afternoon like a little sleepy head." Fluttershy smiled at her baby in the crib.

"Wh- What time is it?" Rainbow Dash let go of the teddy bear and put her hands up to her face, masking herself from the small crack of light coming through the window curtains. She then rubbed her eyes with her fingers to remove the shining pain within her eyes.

"It's four o' clock Rainbow Dash, it's time to get dressed and go home." Fluttershy cooed once again, sounding less happy at the idea of letting Rainbow Dash back out into town, having no one to look after anymore now that her time was up.

"Is it- that early already?" Rainbow Dash yawned; she loosened herself and stretched her arms, facing them up into the air.

"Time to get you out of the crib and check your diaper." Fluttershy leaned back and stood upright; she then proceeded to lean down near the floor and began to undo the pad-locks on the bottom of the crib, allowing a large passage for Rainbow Dash to crawl out of the crib to be opened.

"I'm really hungry..." Rainbow Dash tiredly giggled to herself, she began to lift herself up into a crawling position, although it was pretty hard. After sleeping for a good few hours, it felt like her body was heavier than it already was and it made crawling out of the baby crib harder than it seemed. Rainbow Dash slipped a few times and nearly fell onto the ground while crawling out of the crib. Fluttershy reached out her arms towards her baby and began to grab her and support her as she crawled out and tried to stand up.

"Let me help you baby, you can't walk properly yet." Fluttershy childishly cooed, holding onto Rainbow Dash's arm with her hands supporting her balance so that she wouldn't fall down to the ground like a real infant.

Fluttershy directed Rainbow Dash towards the changing table and started to slowly lay her down onto the table, Rainbow Dash sucked on her pacifier while crossing her arms on top of the table, still feeling dazed and confused about her surroundings she looked around the nursery once again to see that the whole room was strangely clean. From the looks of it Fluttershy had cleaned up the whole nursery, the treasure chest full of toys wasn't open and the dolls on the shelves were back in their original places.

"You just stay here and I will get you the clothes I put on the clothing rack." Fluttershy delightfully tapped her baby on the chest, walking away from Rainbow Dash to obtain her adult clothing that she left in the bathroom.

Fluttershy quickly walked out of the nursery and walked straight into the bathroom, she looked to her side and saw Rainbow Dash's shorts, cyan hoodie and one of her wrist bands all lying on one of the radiator racks to keep warm. Fluttershy picked up all of her friends clothing and placed it on her arm, she turned off the bathroom light and walked out back into the nursery where Rainbow Dash was still lying on the changing table with the pacifier still in her mouth being sucked on.

"I've got your clothes, don't worry baby, I'll dress you up." Fluttershy cooed, she walked over to Rainbow Dash and placed her clothing next to her baby. Rainbow Dash leaned up and sat on the edge of the changing table for Fluttershy without even being asked to, Fluttershy gave a little smile and Rainbow Dash tried to yawn whilst the pacifier was in her mouth.

Fluttershy firstly inspected Rainbow Dash and saw that she was still wearing her diaper; she had removed it without Rainbow Dash trying to stop her.

"Uh... Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy politely whispered to her friend.

"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash rubbed her eyes, still feeling tired from her little nap.

"I need to remove your diaper... please?" Fluttershy politely asked.

"Go ahead." Rainbow Dash lazily nodded, trying to keep her head from falling backwards and back onto the changing table. Fluttershy's eye lids opened wide at Dash's quick approval to the removal of her diaper, earlier today she said that she didn't want to be seen naked in front of her friend and now she is alright with the idea of being changed? Fluttershy slowly took her time and pushed Rainbow Dash back onto the changing table like a real baby. She put her hands on the tapes and began to undo them one by one until her diaper was still in place with the diaper tapes completely undone. Only the front layer of the diaper was left, she didn't know whether to undo the diaper or ask Rainbow Dash where her underwear had gone to.

"Umm... Rainbow Dash... where are your underwear?" Fluttershy blushed; she didn't just believe herself that she had just asked someone where their underwear was. She felt so dirty by all means.

"Wearin' em." Rainbow Dash stretched her arms up into the air, she put her arms back down and rested both arms at the back of her head to create a make-shift pillow for herself.

"Wearing them?" Fluttershy repeated, not understanding the answer to her question.

"Check it..." Rainbow Dash nodded up and down, hinting to Fluttershy that she should check under the diaper.

Fluttershy didn't want to go through this, even though changing a diaper was part of a baby. She didn't want to get into any messy situations with Rainbow Dash and what she does inside of her diapers. She put her fingers in between the plastic material and started to lift up the diaper, after moving it out of the way, she saw that Rainbow Dash was still wearing her underwear under the diaper she was currently wearing. Fluttershy didn't smile at this; she understood that Rainbow Dash had done this to stop her from wetting the diaper and getting her only source of undergarments wet. It was a pretty inventive idea for someone like Rainbow Dash.

"I see..." Fluttershy whispered; understanding of what Rainbow Dash had done to her underwear.

"I'm a good girl, I don't mess myself." Rainbow Dash childishly giggled, feeling more responsive and awake than ever. She leaned back and waited for Fluttershy to dress her back up without having to do a single job herself.

"You're a very smart baby." Fluttershy cooed to her baby, Rainbow Dash just smiled back at Fluttershy.

"Heh" Rainbow Dash giggled. "I know." She nodded up and down.

"Could you lift your legs up?" Fluttershy blushed a bright red again. Rainbow Dash understood Fluttershy's orders and she lifted her bottom up into the air. The diaper was lying on the changing table and Fluttershy picked it up and wrapped it into a ball. She walked over to the diaper pail and put the diaper inside of it.

"There you go, no more messes." Fluttershy giggled.

"Can I ask you somethin''?" Rainbow Dash reached out and grabbed Fluttershy's giant yellow sweater and tugged it to grab Fluttershy's attention.

"Yes?" Fluttershy turned around and saw that Rainbow Dash had tugged on her large yellow sweater.

"Are you going to dress me?" Rainbow Dash asked Fluttershy, with a simple curiosity.

"Yes, just give me a moment baby." Fluttershy smiled.

Fluttershy walked over to the crib and saw that the blanket and pillows were out of the place; quickly deciding to clean up the crib she placed the pillows into a neat and tight position to the top of the crib. Tucking the edges of the blanket under the crib mattress to make it look very clean and neat. She turned around and saw that Rainbow Dash was still stretching her arms out towards her, as if she was trying to magically pull her towards the changing table.

"Are you going to do it now?" Rainbow Dash reached out and grabbed onto Fluttershy's yellow sweater, starting to get impatient in a childish manner.

"Yes baby, I was just cleaning the crib and making it looks nice." Fluttershy smiled, she placed her hand on Rainbow's stomach and rubbed her, Rainbow Dash immediately ebbed herself forward. As if telling Fluttershy to stop what she was doing, although Rainbow Dash began to break out into a small fit of childish laughter. "I'll put your shorts on and then you can put on your coat all by yourself." Fluttershy merrily hummed.

"Yeah sure." Rainbow Dash calmed down from her sudden giggling, she rubbed her belly after feeling a slight tingle from what Fluttershy had just done.

Fluttershy picked up Rainbow Dash's shorts that were lying on the side of the changing table and moved them down below Rainbow's waist line. She put the shorts at the tips of Rainbow Dash's toes and began to slide the clothing up her thin athletic legs. As Fluttershy began to move the shorts up Rainbow Dash's legs, she noticed that Rainbow Dash was resting her bottom on the changing table and she wasn't able to pull the shorts up anymore.

"Um... Could you please lift up your bottom please?" Fluttershy blushed.

"Sure." Rainbow Dash complied; she lifted her lower body up allowing Fluttershy to push her own shorts up to the right parts of her body. Fluttershy was nearly finished properly clothing her baby, she just needed to strap on the buttons on the front of the shorts and she would be finished.

"There we go." Fluttershy smiled, taking a step back rustling her hands in a small amount of self-pride for her accomplishment, she had just put clothing on her baby and she looked beautiful as ever.

"Can I get off this table now? Just wondering... it's starting to hurt my back." Rainbow Dash leaned up and sat up on the edge of the changing table, she leaned back allowing her back to crackle. Relieving any sense of pain that had built up within her time in the baby crib and her time lying on the changing table.

"Yes." Fluttershy said. Watching Rainbow Dash jump off the table and land on her feet, having an awkward feeling because now her baby was standing up on her own two feet not needing any help from her mother anymore.

"So what now?" Rainbow Dash asked Fluttershy, now that the day was over. Rainbow Dash didn't have to play baby for her anymore, all sorts of ideas and choices popped up into Rainbow's head, but she wanted to spend a little more time with Fluttershy to get the conclusion of today’s events.

"You're free to go ba- Rainbow Dash, didn't you say that you had to practice for the big race that's coming up? I'm sure you don't want to waste your time here, you could be training right now." Fluttershy put her hand over her mouth and quietly gasped. Coming to the slight realization of what Fluttershy had been doing this whole time.

"Don't sweat it Fluttershy, I still got tomorrow to practice until the big race. Applejack must be workin' hard if she wants to beat me." Rainbow Dash wiggled both of her legs one after the other, allowing her leg bones to not only stretch but crackle on the inside. Fluttershy covered her mouth, not wanting to hear her friend’s bones crackling in such a strange way.

"Oh... are you sure... I don't want to waste any time... just encase... you know..." Fluttershy began to deeply blush a bright red, her cheeks lighted up and she wrapped her arms around herself trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here for a while and then go to the park. It's still light out and I'm sure I could meet up with Scootaloo or Twilight later." Rainbow Dash put her hand up to her chin and began to rub it, thinking of the many ideas that she could do after she leaves Fluttershy's cottage.

"So... what do you want to do now?" Fluttershy squeaked.

"Hmm..." Rainbow Dash turned around, looking away from Fluttershy. "How about a cup of tea and some biscuits? Maybe sit down in front of the TV and relax for a while before I leave." Rainbow suggested, happily clicking her fingers as if a light bulb had popped up from the top of her head.

"Sure." Fluttershy's red cheeks began to simmer down; she lowered her hands down to her waist and nodded at the idea of having a nice cup of tea.


Rainbow Dash was the first one to sit down on the couch, Fluttershy immediately went inside of her lovely kitchen to prepare the tea and biscuits for both of them. As Rainbow Dash leaped onto Fluttershy's couch and leaned back to relax herself, she picked up the TV remote and looked at the buttons on the remote. Seeing the most recent channel that was turned on was the cartoon channel, she thought it was be a good idea to keep the cartoons on.

As time went on Fluttershy took longer to make the cup of tea and biscuits, it wasn't a problem for Rainbow Dash. She leaned back and began to laugh at some of the classic cartoons that were being shown on TV.

"Here we go Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy squeaked from across the inside of the kitchen, Rainbow Dash turned her head to see Fluttershy standing in between the door frame connecting the kitchen to the living room. She was holding a small tray which had two large plain white coffee mugs on top along with a small bowl full of chocolate biscuits. Rainbow Dash prepared herself and moved across to one of the sides of the couch and put her feet down onto the ground.

Fluttershy slowly walked over trying her best to retain her balance without any accidents happening, she walked over to the small wooden table in front of the couch and started to lower the tray onto the wooden table. After she placed the tray onto the table she wiped her hands and clapped them three times. Fluttershy slowly sat down on the other side of the couch opposite to Rainbow Dash.

There was a short silence as soon as Fluttershy sat herself down and began to pick up her cup of tea and drink from it. Rainbow Dash loudly laughed at the cartoons and their own type of violence.

"What do you think it would be like if we were cartoon characters?" Rainbow Dash broke the silence, giggling her way as she spoke to Fluttershy who was drinking her tea and slowly taking small bites out of one of the biscuits.

"Oh... uh... I don't know... it would be rather weird." Fluttershy replied back.

"I think it would be cool, I mean... in a cartoon, anything can happen, right? I'd love to be able to fly around in the sky." Rainbow Dash said to Fluttershy.

"Wouldn't you need wings to fly?" Fluttershy responded back to Rainbow Dash, sounding less interested in what Rainbow Dash had to say.

"Yeah, it'd be so cool, I'd be a big massive eagle or something and then I'd fly past the mountains near the dragon country!" Rainbow Dash began to excitedly raise her voice like a child who saw her presents under a Christmas tree. Fluttershy began to get a little uninterested in what Rainbow Dash was trying to say, she wanted to talk about something else other than bright and flashy cartoons.

"Uh... Rainbow Dash..." Fluttershy interrupted Rainbow Dash in the middle of her winged fantasy of being a big bird.

"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash calmed herself and reached over towards her cup of tea on the wooden table, she took a quick sip and quickly placed the cup on the wooden table and took a chocolate biscuit and shoved it in her mouth.

"Can I... umm... talk to you about what happened today?" Fluttershy began to blush again; she looked away from Rainbow Dash not wanting to look very strange and awkward in front of her best friend.

"What about today?" Rainbow Dash simply answered, not questioning why she wanted to talk about the whole experience.

"D-did you enjoy today?" Fluttershy asked Rainbow Dash, still looking away from her best friend.

"Heck yeah, like I said before I went into the crib. I thought it was pretty rad to not have any responsibilities for a few hours." Rainbow Dash gulped down her chocolate biscuit rather quickly to speak.

"I wanted to ask you something... but I don't know if you... umm... want to?" Fluttershy wasn't able to speak properly; she paused a few times trying to think of the proper way to speak to Rainbow Dash about something she wanted to ask her since the start of the whole baby experience.

"Yeah? What is it?" Rainbow Dash happily crossed her arms, waiting for Fluttershy to speak some more.

"I was wondering if you... uh... I don't know... how to say it..." Fluttershy blushed even harder.

"Take your time Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash saw that her best friend was starting to get nervous; she didn't like it when Fluttershy was in a situation like this. Even with her in the room, Rainbow Dash crawled across the couch over to where Fluttershy was sitting and she placed herself right next to Fluttershy. Picking up her arm and wrapped it around her neck just like a hug.

"Uh... I was wondering if you would... on every Saturday... would you like to... uh... come over?" Fluttershy spoke out some more, feeling even more nervous now that Rainbow Dash had smuggled into her own side. She knew what to say but she wasn't able to pull the words out of her properly.

"I know what you are trying to say." Rainbow Dash giggled.

"W-What?" Fluttershy stammered.

"No, don't worry. I know what you're trying to get across." Rainbow Dash smiled, she reached up and grabbed Fluttershy by the chin and directed her head to face eye-to-eye.

"Y-You k-know?" Fluttershy blushed even harder, she felt like crying in joy and fear, not knowing what the answer is going to be.

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash whispered to her best friend.

"W-Will y-you?" Fluttershy held back her tears slightly, only letting out a small drip come out from her eye.

"Yeah, sure. Mommy."