• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 13,523 Views, 435 Comments

Pattycakes: The Remake - GlitchyProductions



Humanized remake of Pattycakes, takes out the disturbing elements of the original and replaces them with a light-hearted story.

  • ...
51
 435
 13,523

Chapter Fourteen

"Here is your drink Dashie, I thought up of something nice for you!" Fluttershy happily cheered as she walked into the living room the drink that Rainbow Dash had asked for. She looked over to see that Rainbow Dash had turned on the TV while she was away in the kitchen, cartoons were playing on the screen and the TV volume was at mute. Rainbow Dash was still lying on the couch with her diaper on and now it seemed that she had crossed her legs and relaxed herself awaiting Fluttershy's hospitality.

Fluttershy walked over to the coffee table and leaned forwards to catch a glimpse of what Rainbow Dash is doing, but after examining her face it seemed that her rainbow-haired friend had fallen asleep whilst watching cartoons on TV.

"Excuse me Dashie?" Fluttershy whispered, using one free hand to lightly nudge her friend in an attempt to try and wake her up. Rainbow opened her eyes to see that Fluttershy was standing right in front of her holding something behind her back; Rainbow Dash yawned and then proceeded to move her legs out of the way allowing Fluttershy to sit down on the other side of the couch.

"I was havin' a pretty good dream." Rainbow Dash stretched her arms high up into the air and groaned.

"I'm sorry Dashie; I made a nice drink for you... I don't know whether you want it warm or cold, but I made it warm for just the cutest little baby." Fluttershy walked over to the other side of the couch where Rainbow Dash was sitting and sat right beside her, not giving away the small surprise that she had in mind for her little baby.

"Is it time to have my bottle?" Rainbow guessed; a small devious smirk emerged onto her face. "I was having such a good dream as well."

"Oh, what did you dream about?" Fluttershy blushed; her little surprise had been blown up by Rainbow Dash.

"I was dreaming of you and Scootaloo for a minute or so... and then I dreamed of that time I punched Gilda." Rainbow Dash explained, partly giggling as she finished her sentence.

"What we were doing in your dream?" Fluttershy asked.

"Havin' a good time, you signin' the adoption papers and me flippin' the bird on her foster parents as we walked off into the sunset." Rainbow Dash grinned.

"Dashie!" Fluttershy gasped, never in all of her life had she heard of something so rude come out of Rainbows mouth.

"Heh, heh. Can I have my bottle of warm milk now?" Rainbow reached out towards Fluttershy and gestured holding the bottle, Fluttershy pulled the container out of her back pocket and gave her the bottle of warm milk, and Rainbow immediately shoved the bottle into her mouth and began to suck on the nipple allowing the milk to make way into her mouth.

Fluttershy watched as her friend began to gulp down the milk and stared directly into her eyes, thoughts in the back of her head began to approach her telling her that her life would get oh-so better as it would continue on, her dreams of having a baby were becoming true and having a child of her own was also becoming true, it was pure heaven for her, she couldn't believe her luck.

"Y'know, you should try this whole baby business." Rainbow Dash stopped for a second to speak and then continued on with her warm milk.

"On no... I couldn't..." Fluttershy snapped back into reality and blushed a deep red across her cheeks, not expecting Rainbow Dash to say something strange like that, she couldn't understand, she was the mommy, not the baby.

"Why not?" Rainbow pulled the bottle out again. "You've been looking after me and Scootaloo, why don't we return the favour? These diapers I've been wearing are pretty comfy and it's relaxing to just lie around in one and watch cartoons." Rainbow explained, noticing the blush that was marked across Fluttershy's face.

"B-But if I was a baby like how you and Scootaloo were, who would be there to look after us?" Fluttershy whimpered, not liking the idea at all.

"Well... I could look after you and Scootaloo, heck, even Scootaloo could try and look after us or something, but I'm guessing it'd be weird for Scootaloo to look after adults like that." Rainbow Dash giggled.

"I don't know; I feel so confident in looking after both of you... I mean, I read the parenting books and... And... I don't know how I would feel if I wore a diaper again, it'd be really weird." Fluttershy turned her head trying not to give her friend eye contact, feeling shy about the situation; Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and began to work on the milk bottle once again.

"Again?!" Rainbow choked.

"Again... what?" Fluttershy mis-heard.

"What you just said!" Rainbow chuckled out loud.

"What did I just say?" Fluttershy confused, not being able to keep track of the sudden change in conversation.

"You just said that if you wore a diaper again, it'd be really weird!" Rainbow Dash pointed out.

It took Fluttershy a few seconds to barely register in what Rainbow Dash had quickly said, but it all came back to her and her cheeks began to blush a bright red once again.

"Oh... er... yeah... about that..." Fluttershy whispered. "When I bought the baby supplies for the first time... I got a little... uh... curious... and tried a diaper on..." Fluttershy tried to explain.

"And how did it feel?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Comfy... and uh... it felt like I was sitting on top of a fluffy pillow..." Fluttershy began to remember back to her day that she worn a diaper for experimentation, feeling very embarrassed to speak in front of her baby.

"That's rockin', you should wear one again, and it’d be so awesome!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

“Oh no, I couldn’t… I don’t know how Scootaloo would feel if she saw me wearing a diaper around the house, she might even think I would be a terrible person to look after her…” Fluttershy squeaked, her cheeks began to blush a bright red and she tried her best to raise her voice.

“Nah, don’t worry. Scoots’ll probably like the attention, besides; she might even feel comfortable with someone else wearing a diaper.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

“I just couldn’t… I don’t know how she would think of me…” Fluttershy replied back.

"It's okay Fluttershy, it's only a suggestion. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Rainbow Dash hushed her friend, obviously noticing that Fluttershy was now starting to get upset at the idea of not being the mommy of the group.

"Sorry Dashie..." Fluttershy hung her head low and started to feel strangely embarrassed that she had gotten so quickly upset over a small suggestion such as that.

"It's okay... listen... I'm gonna have to go back home in a minute so I'm gonna get dressed, can't leave Tank on his own for too long." Rainbow Dash had finally sucked the baby bottle dry; no more warm delicious milk was left for Rainbow Dash. She got up from the couch and reached over for her shorts, she popped her legs through the holes and pulled them over her diaper.

She looked around the living room to look for her running shoes, she looked around the front door and they weren't there, she looked over near the entrance to the kitchen and they weren't there. Finally, Rainbow Dash turned to Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy do you know where my shoes are?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Uh..." Fluttershy eyed the ceiling for a second trying to think. "They're in my bedroom."

"Cool." Rainbow nodded and turned round to face the stairs, she began to make her move when instead she was quickly, yet lightly, grabbed by Fluttershy causing her to turn around.

"Wait Dashie... I just realized, uh... I think Scootaloo is still asleep, you might wake her up..." Fluttershy began to worry about the child; Rainbow Dash just rolled her eyes and sighed as Fluttershy explained.

"It's okay Fluttershy, Scootaloo won't wake up, and she’s too tired to wake up anyways." Rainbow shook her arm which meant that Fluttershy lost her grip on her friend and she began to make her way to the stairs, as Fluttershy watched Rainbow Dash make it to the stairs she couldn't help but notice that her friend was waddling like an infant because of the diaper she was still wearing.

"I'm just really worried if she'll become cranky if you wake her up..." Fluttershy said.

"Nah, she'll just fall back asleep." Rainbow Dash began to walk up the stairs, leaving Fluttershy in the living room all on her own.


The door handle began to click; the door slowly opened causing the light in the hallway to make its way through into the bedroom. Rainbow Dash tiled her head into the bedroom to see that all of the curtains had been pulled down which stopped the light from the outside world from entering the room. She stepped into the room supposedly knowing that Scootaloo was asleep in Fluttershy's bed, this was true, and someone was lying on the bed with a very thick yellow blanket wrapped around them. Rainbow Dash took her first few steps into the room to try and get a better look at Scootaloo as she lay down in the bed, she got up to the edge of the bed and noticed that some of Scootaloo's clothing, most notably her t-shirt, shorts and shoes were on the other side of the bed where Rainbow Dash had placed her running shoes.

Rainbow Dash leaned down to get closer to Scootaloo and reached out for the blanket, she grabbed onto the blanket and slowly pulled it off and saw that Fluttershy had left Scootaloo in just her basic white socks and more surprisingly, a girl’s pull-up. Rainbow smiled and then put the blanket back on the child to keep her warm and then proceeded to reach over for her running shoes and picked them up, with a small smirk of success of not waking up Scootaloo, she began to walk back over to the bedroom door until she heard a small quiet voice.

"Rainbow Dash... Fluttershy..."

She quickly turned around to face Scootaloo to check if she was the one who made the noise and instantly noticed that the child was tossing and turning around in her bed trying to find a comfortable spot, Rainbow Dash slowly walked over to the child and peered over her to take a closer look of what she is doing. Easy so, Rainbow found that Scootaloo was squirming around in the bed because of the damp spot in the back of her pull-up.

"Oh man..." Rainbow Dash watched as the child squirmed around and so she began to pull off the blanket, she looked at Scootaloo's pull-up and saw that the bottom of it was starting to dampen. A quiet hissing sound began to emanate from Scootaloo as the child began to lightly moan in her sleep, Rainbow Dash sat down next to the child and waited for her to wake up. Knowing the procedure of Scootaloo's bed wettings, it would only be a matter of time where she wakes up and begins to cry.

Indeed it happened; Scootaloo began to wake up from her comfy slumber, the child turned around onto her backside to only feel a warm mushy feeling ebbing around her backside. She began to open her eyes and noticed that she was in a very dark room with someone sitting right beside her, the rainbow coloured hair was a dead giveaway to who it was.

"Rainbow Dash... I peed..." Scootaloo whimpered; her vision finally cleared to reveal her idol that was sitting right in front of her. The child’s eyes began to water up as she was hit by the sudden realization that she had wet herself in her sleep once again, but feeling somewhat revealed that she was wearing a pull-up that was put on her. Scootaloo lifted her arms to try and reach up towards Rainbow Dash as she desperately needed some assistance, she wanted Fluttershy to help her, she needed her to look after her, she promised.

"Don't worry Scoots; it's just an accident, calm down." Rainbow leaned forward and placed her hand on Scootaloo's face; she rubbed the side of the child’s face and then lifted herself up and stood up off the bed. Rainbow quickly dashed over to the bedroom door and quickly opened it to reveal Fluttershy standing on the other side of the door with her hands placed on her chest looking rather worried, she noticed Rainbow Dash standing under the door frame and the sound of high pitched whimpering coming from the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Fluttershy turned her head to face her best friend, sounding rather worried at what was going on in her room.

"Scootaloo's wet herself." Rainbow Dash pointed back into the room and rolled her eyes; Fluttershy quickly made her way into the room and saw Scootaloo lying in her bed where she had left the child still in her pink pull-up which from the front was severely darkened and dampened by what Scootaloo did inside of it.

""Scootaloo... are you alright?" Fluttershy quickly dashed over to the child and sat down on the bed; Scootaloo quickly leaned up and embraced Fluttershy with a tight and desperate hug.

"Fluttershy... I peed in my pull-ups..." Scootaloo whined she dug her head into Fluttershy's side which caused her voice to muffle when she spoke; Fluttershy quickly grabbed the child and wrapped her arms around her into a cosy hug.

"It's okay Scootaloo, don't worry we'll get you changed..." Fluttershy began to hug Scootaloo to try and calm the child down; she turned her head to face back at Rainbow Dash with a small look on her face as if telling her to do something.

"Sure thing." Rainbow nodded and walked out of the room, leaving Fluttershy and Scootaloo to remain seated on the bed.

"I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have peed in my pull-up!" Scootaloo cried out, latching tightly onto Fluttershy not wanting to let her go.

"It's okay Scootaloo... please don't be upset." Fluttershy moved her arms into the correct place and shuffled Scootaloo around and made the child sit down on her lap instead of the bed which gave both of them a better position to hug each other, Scootaloo dug her head out of Fluttershy's side and lifted her head up to face her.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again..." Scootaloo pleaded to her future mother, clinging on tightly to Fluttershy.

"Ssh... It's okay... you don't have to be upset... I'll change you... don't worry... please don't be upset Scootaloo, " Fluttershy let out a quiet hush which quietened Scootaloo as her whimpering and sobbing began to calm down, Fluttershy moved her hand onto Scootaloo's back and began to swiftly rub it back and forth with her thumb.

"W-Why did I fall asleep?" Scootaloo sniffled.

"You're just a little bit tired, I don't blame you if you wanted to go back to sleep after I change you." Fluttershy replied.

Scootaloo nodded and then turned her head to look around the bedroom; she noticed that Rainbow Dash had mysteriously disappeared from when she had woken up just a minute ago. The child turned back to Fluttershy and looked up at her.

"Where is Rainbow Dash?" Scootaloo asked.

"She is just getting you another pull-up, that's if... you want to go back to sleep... I mean... well... Rainbow Dash is going home in a few minutes and it's just going to be us two together, is there anything you can think of that we can do together? I'd love to spend some time with you." Fluttershy started rocking her arms with Scootaloo still wrapped around them; the purple haired child rested her head on Fluttershy's chest and closed her eyes.

"Dunno..." Scootaloo replied to Fluttershy.

"We could always go into the garden and tend to some of the animals before it gets dark... or we can uh... play some games..." Fluttershy beamed with suggestions, Scootaloo listened in to what Fluttershy had to say even with her eyes closed.

"Uh..." Scootaloo squeaked; can I be a baby again? Like yesterday?" Scootaloo asked.

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow at Scootaloo's suggestion.

"But... uh... I don't know... is it safe for you to be a baby again?" Fluttershy pondered.

"I just wanna spend some time with you." Scootaloo smiled.

"Uh, if that's what you want... I mean... what else do you want to do as a baby though? Do you want to play with some toys? I have a lot of baby toys in the nursery." Fluttershy said.

"Uh..." Scootaloo placed her hand on her chin and began to think. "Do you have a teddy bear?" She asked.

"Teddy bear?" Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, a big cuddly one!" Scootaloo felt happier already, she thrown her arms into the air and smiled.

"See, you're happy already." Fluttershy pointed out Scootaloo's quick change in mood.

"Yeah!" Scootaloo cheered.

"I'll see what I can do when Rainbow Dash leaves; but first, it seems that my little baby needs a change."

To be continued.