• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 373 Views, 2 Comments

band candy - Derpylicious



it is not easy being a teacher..especially one who has to organise the band.

  • ...
 2
 373

chapter 2

"Right! from the top!" Cheerilee held the baton in her mouth and fumbled through her music sheets. "We have the school show comeing up! and this year for some reason, we are doing The wizard of oz! now...what is our cast?"

The purple filly, who Cheerilee had now learned was named Fillyphonic, steped forward "well we have...AppleBloom as Dorothy, Sweetie belle as glinda, Scootalo as the scarecrow, Silver spoon as tin man, Featherweight as the cowardly lion and...as the wicked mare of the west we have...umm...me..."

Cheerilee looked down at her "But we need you in the band? There are only three of us! and you are the only brass player!"

"Well I-I...I only have the one solo! I can run too and from the band pit!" Stamerd fillyphonic "I mean I know it's not Ideal! But-"

"But nothing! I mean, If we have to do it like that then we will but I can't belive you even auditioned!" Cheerilee said softly, but sternly.

At the time of rehersals it was a pin to move too and from the band pit and stage, especially when her purple coat had been temporeraly dyed a shocking green for the show . When it finally came to filly's song she looked scared and was shakeing on the stage, even at rehursals, but as soon as se stared she was fine.

"Wow...that Filly can SING!" Thought cheerilee out loud "Better then she can play brass." she now thought silently as not to offend her or her friends.