• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 1,354 Views, 19 Comments

Spike's Journal 2 - WorkingClassWriter



Spike begins his second diary/journal, covering the whole of the second season. Also contains chapters from the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

  • ...
4
 19
 1,354

Sisterhooves Social

Spike's Journal 2
Written by Cestler
Edited by cwiis
Sisterhooves Social

The Cutie Mark Crusaders Club Storybook
Written by Sweetie Belle, Applebloom and Scootaloo
Commentary by Sweetie Belle, Applebloom and Scootaloo

Contents
I. About the Club Storybook
II.About the Author(s)
III.Stories
1.Sisterhooves Social:Or, How My Sister Learned A Lesson
-by Sweetie Belle
(more coming soon!)

I. About the Club Storybook
The Cutie Mark Crusaders Club Storybook is arguably the best book in Equestria.
This book was created about three days ago, when Scootaloo complained about the fact that every single one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' adventures together were mostly about tree sap.
Sweetie Belle came up with the suggestion that they create a separate book for each of the member's individual engagements and problems. Applebloom thought this was a great idea. Scootaloo disagreed.
By the next day, however, all three of them had sacrificed the few allowance they had left to buy a new club notebook.
This book will recap every adventure the Cutie Mark Crusaders had on their own. One pony will submit a story and transfer it here. The other two will comment and maybe argue.
By no means should this notebook land in the hooves of Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Rarity.

II.About the Authors
Applebloom is the unofficial leader of the CMC. She lives with her sister AJ, her brother Big Mac and her Granny Smith. She would like you to buy some apples.
Sweetie Belle is the only sane pony in the CMC. She is also the only one to have a surname. She lives with her parents, Mommity and Daddity, and visits her sister Rarity on weekends. Do not insult reading in front of her.
Scootaloo is the awesomest member of the CMC. She hates long paragraphs.

III. Stories

1.Sisterhooves Social
Or, How My Sister Learned A Lesson
By Sweetie Belle

Sisterhooves Social
I both hate and love my sister.
-Anne Hooves

Two years ago, my sister Rarity graduated from Ponyville University. She moved to a house nearby and called in "Carousel Boutique."

AB:Hold on, she lived where she work?

Yup.

SC:If I lived where I worked, I would have a fun time with Rainbow Dash.
AB:What?

Anyway, as I mentioned in my profile, I visit this house every Saturday, much to the disdain of Rarity. To make up for it, I decided to do chores this particular Saturday.

SC:That's not helping at all!

Yes, I know, I--

SC:You could have gotten movie tickets for her! Or bought a book for her! Or ordered a private cruise with fancy... stuff!
AB:Scoots, we're nine years old.
SC:So? Dashie is twenty years old! And she threw a party for Fluttershy!
AB:She's a legal adult.
SC:Rainbow Dash could never be a boring adult!
AB:Did you just call my sister a boring adult?

As well as mine?

SC:Well...I mean, they are kinda cool. Dash, on the other hand, is--

This isn't about Rainbow Dash, it's about me and my sister.

SC:Okay, I get it, I'll stop.

Now, back to the story. I woke up at exactly four o'clock in the morning. After drinking some ginger beer and eating some jelly babies, I made my own breakfast. I hoped I could get a cutie mark for cooking.

AB:All by yourself? Who plugged in the stove and stuff? Aren't you scared of that sparky thing?
SC:It's called ellektrosity.

What Scootaloo said. I plugged it in fine. I mean, maybe the stove didn't work as well as I wanted to, but... never mind. Imagine my suprise when my parents came into the room.

SC:Hold on, I thought your parents lived nearby.

They do. I had forgotten my teddy bear. As thanks for returning it, I invited them to breakfast. They looked a little uncomfortable-ish, but they ate anyway. Actually, I don't think they ate anything. They just stared at the porridge until Rarity came rushing into the room.

SC:Uh-oh.

Rarity held her temper for awhile. Our parents were going to Amareica for the next two weeks, after all. When they left, however, she wanted me out of her way. Quickly.

AB:Applejack does that to me too, sometimes.
SC:See? I'm lucky my sister is at college!
AB:Huh. AJ was smart and all, but she never went to college. What did your sister take?
SC:Medicine. She makes potions and that sorta stuff.

Uh, guys! You're doing it again. I didn't listen to Rarity, and ended up washing her clothes for her. Problem is I think I shrunk her sweater. At least it can be Opal's now.

She left me in my room and told me to stay there. I decided to make a simple craft to show that I still loved my sister despite her being a massive ------

AB:WHAT?
SC:0-0

Why? What's wrong?

SC:YOU KNEW THAT WORD?

Sure. We don't steal Spike's diary for nothing!

SC:
AB:The tongue is, a, er, double edged sword.

Just kidding, I'll cross that out. I used some pretty diamonds for my art. Unfortunately, they seemed to be Rarity's precious jewels.

AB:I can tell the moral lesson of this story already.

What moral lesson? This club notebook is just for fun!

Needless to say, Rarity was furious. I had a bit of an argument with her. We sort of sounded like broken records.

SC:You hiccuped?

No. I eventually shouted to Rarity that we weren't sisters anymore. Then I slugged outside and walked to nowhere. Until who but Apple Bloom should come along!

She tried to cheer me up. She showed me a flier for the annual Apple family competition, the Sisterhooves Social. Well, that was a bad idea. She should have known that I was in a fight with Rarity! She can be so stupid sometim--

AB:Hi there.

Um, nothing. Apple Bloom (the wisest and kindest pony I have ever met) brought me over to her farm. I played for awhile with her Applejack, her big sister. We spent the night roasting marshmallows. Who should turn up when we were going to bed but Rarity.

I wasn't very nice to her. After a bit of heated discussion, I went to Apple Bloom while she went to Applejack.

AB:Mah sister is the best.

Maybe. The next day, it was time for the Sisterhooves Social. I was pretty bummed out that I had nopony to participate with.

Fortunately, Apple Bloom here, being a good friend and all, lent me her sister. Applejack was going to participate with me in the race! Boy, was I excited.

AB:I'm still waiting for a return free.

Yeah, I'll give I'll to you soon enough. As I said, we were going to enter in the race. This was gonna be a blast!

We ran for about five minutes before AJ landed. Straight in the mud! I helped her up. We continued the rest of the race, carrying eggs on our noses, that sort of stuff.

We saw the finish line. We were going to win! Then we tripped. Some other stupid fillies won the race. Oh, well, Applejack was still the best sister ever.

Or so I thought. As I was saying what I said, AJ wiped the mud of herself, and as it turned out, it wasn't AJ. It was... Rarity!

SC:Big surprise.

Rarity apologised for being kinda a jerk. She told me later when we were writing our letter to the Princess that AJ gave her a little talk of the importance of sisterly bonding. Well, I think I like my sister a little better now.

AB:Hold on. Did you just say 'write a letter to the Princess'?

Yeah. Why?

AB:Since when could you write a letter to Princess Celestia?

Didn't you hear? Her Majesty gave Rarity and the others permission to write to her whenever they wanted.

SC:Since when?

Um...well...I can't remember. Maybe it was at the Gala, or their awarding ceremony? I can't recall.

SC:Hold on, what did we do last Sunday?

We... we... we...

AB:Uh oh. I think Granny Smith gave us...the amnesia !
SC:Gah! ...Wait, what's amnesia?

I... I think it's sort of some disease where you forget certain events.

SC:Oh... my... oh my Martin Freemare!
AB:We better find some random cure, and quickly!
SC:Let's go over to Zecora's!

Tally ho!

_____________________
Transcript ends here, though there are hoofmarks over the page.
_____________________

Author's Note:

. Sorry for the delay. I made the mistake of finishing all of the Fifth Doctor's serials in one week whilst staying in bed (sniffles).
They're awesome.
Oh, yes, I'm still placing this story under the 'Hiatus' tag because the chapters are coming every one or two weeks or so. School life!