• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 6,055 Views, 181 Comments

Redemption of a Monster - Raven Shadow



Sombra: evil incarnate. Now has amnesia. With no idea who he is may have a chance at a normal life... until Twilight and the gang learn who he is...

  • ...
32
 181
 6,055

Notice

Author's Note:

Hello everyone and everypony. I've been away for a long time, and learned so many wonderful and dreadful things. But now I'm home. And this story shall continue! I flaked on the rewrite but now I see this story incomplete and it fills me with sorrow.

Now we get to the story itself. A friend of mine wanted me to add in some more background with the plot changes, and I can do that. I want this story to be enjoyed by everyone not just a few. So here is what I'm proposing, I need help with some ideas. Call it refining. And anyone who wants to please message me, we can toss around ideas and see if it would make sense or not. Also if anyone wants to chat with me on my downtime I shall give you my Xbox gamer tag.

I ask you for your help because I want to build this story into something more. That is all my friends, have a wonderful day or night.

Comments ( 4 )

Gtag- Animated Rarity

WHAT THE !@#* is this!!!!
THIS STORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE :flutterrage:

There needs to be more to this yes. I hope more will come.

Ummmm....I’m confushed what happen to Sombra after his redemption?

Login or register to comment