• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 802 Views, 60 Comments

3-5-7-2-8-7-0 - Daemon McRae



Everywhere, floating in the aether, in the air, in the radio waves, are hundreds, possibly thousands, of undiscovered transmissions. Some of them are benign. Others, like number stations, we don't understand. And trying to do so may be the end o

Comments ( 13 )

A very good, very original horror story.

3769028 I'm glad you enjoyed it.

That was great. Why aren't there more things like this?

Oh right, there are those SC whatever's. I could try those.

Not bad at all. More original than the xfiles any way. Felt more like a SCP incident put to a story.

I am not even a big SCP nut. The story was still excellent though.

That was a great read, man. I really enjoyed it!

Um, hello. I don't want to jump to conclusions, nor do I want to start a fight or anything of that sort, but...this story seems very, very similar to my story 9-4-6-1-2-4-2, which also involves a 'numbers station' sort of scenario. I am not accusing you of anything, but I feel like this is more than a coincidence. Did you by chance draw inspiration from my story?

3982834 I've heard of neither you nor this story, so no.

3983575 Interesting. It's just that I find the similarities between our works astonishingly similar, and I published mine almost a year before you published yours.

♪ ♩ ♫ 8-6-7-5-3-0-9 ♪ ♩ ♫

THE NUMBERS, MASON.

9088396
Sounds like an interesting book!

That was actually pretty cool, but sad. I was hoping for a happier or more mysterious ending.

Login or register to comment