• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 4,896 Views, 568 Comments

The Wandering Physicist Adventures - WanderingPhysicist



Scientist, nerd, mystery. Ponyville's newest resident has a lot of secrets to share with new friend

  • ...
19
 568
 4,896

PreviousChapters Next
Sweet Sorbet

Main Characters: Stormy, Lemon Sorbet, Sweetie Belle
Cameos: Rarity, Rei, Del
Original Start Date: October 21, 2012


Stormy stands on the platform at Ponyville station. Beside him, a bright yellow unicorn filly with a yellow-orange mane tied back with a blue bow looks up at the young stallion. Before them, Blackberry Sorbet leans out of a train window.

‘Thanks a lot, Stormy,’ his father says. ‘This wasn’t how I had wanted you to meet your sister.’

‘Whatever,’ the young stallion replies. ‘I am happy to help.’

‘Great,’ Blackberry sighs. ‘Ever since her mother left us, business trips have been hard for Lemon and me.’

‘Don’t worry,’ Stormy assures. ‘We’ll have fun. I’ll keep her safe. Giant deranged gods of chaos don’t attack every day. Only every other day.’

Blackberry laughs. ‘As long as you get along, it will be good.’ He leans out of the window and reaches down. ‘Have fun with Stormy, Lemon. I am sure you’ll have a great time.’

Lemon takes her father’s hoof. ‘Have a good trip, daddy. I’ll do my best.’

The train whistle sounds. The siblings back away and wave as the train pulls away. Stormy lifts Lemon’s saddlebag and starts to trot away. Lemon follows after her brother.

‘Are we really related?’ Lemon asks.

‘We have the same dad, don’t we?’ Stormy replies. ‘If you are really concerned, I know somepony we can ask.’

‘That is all right. I trust you.’

‘That makes one of us.’

‘What?’

Stormy laughs and shows his sister around town.

The two unicorns arrive at Carousel Boutique in the mid-afternoon. There are no crowds, so Stormy is free to give Lemon a brief tour. At the end of the tour, he leads her to his room and sets her bag on his bed.

‘And this is my room,’ the young stallion says. ‘You’ll be staying in here. You can have my bed.’

‘Where will you sleep?’ Lemon asks. ‘I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.’

‘I’ll just crash on the couch. No big.’

‘What about that other room you showed me? It didn’t look like anypony was using it. I can stay there.’

‘That is Sweetie Belle’s room.’

‘Well, she wasn’t using it. At the very least you should use it.’

Stormy shakes his head. ‘It is Sweetie Belle’s room. I don’t want to invade her privacy. Don’t worry about me. I just want to make you comfortable.’

‘Fine,’ Lemon sighs. She looks around. ‘What is there to do around here?’

‘I have some games and my music,’ Stormy offers. ‘If Sweetie were in, you could play with her.’

Rarity trots into the room, levitating several designs in front of her.

‘Stormy, I need your opinion on...’ The mare notices Lemon and gasps. ‘Is this your little sister? She is so adorable!’

Lemon blushes and looks down. ‘Thank you, ma’am.’

‘And so polite, too. I wish my sister were like that.’

‘She is,’ Stormy groans. ‘Anyway, Rarity, this is Lemon Sorbet. Lemon, this is Rarity. She is the pony who helped take care of me all of these months.’

‘It is nice to meet you, Miss Rarity,’ Lemon greets.

‘She is so sweet. Where are you taking her to celebrate?’

‘What?’

‘Well, I know we don’t have much in town, but you have to take her somewhere fancy as a get to know her brother celebration. Oh! How about I invite Sweetie Belle, and we do a little sister/older sibling thing?’

Both siblings groan.

Rarity laughs and trots out of the room. ‘It is a date then.’

Lemon looks up at her brother.

‘Yes, it is always like this.’ Stormy replies.

Both siblings sigh.

After dinner, Stormy and Lemon sit in his room. Neither notice a small white muzzle peeking into the room. Lemon kicks at the bed a bit.

‘So, um...’ Stormy mumbles.

‘You have a nice family,’ Lemon says, still playing with the bed.

‘Thanks. I am certain they like you, too.’ Stormy leans back in his chair a bit. ‘I’m sorry if I am not that entertaining a brother.’

‘It is fine. I was born after our dad made it big. I have only had private tutors so far. I never really played with other ponies.’

‘At least you didn’t get all of the negative social pressure. Even with my friends, we aren’t exactly the popular students.’

Lemon smiles at her brother. ‘I think you are pretty handsome, and you’re easily the smartest pony I know. I don’t see why everypony doesn’t like you.’

Stormy laughs. ‘Thanks. You’re sweet. Trust me. It is a lot scarier world when you have to deal with other ponies with different views than yours.’

Lemon laughs. ‘Then I hope this trip doesn’t scare me off of other ponies. I’ve been wanting to ask dad to let me go to regular school.’

‘Regular regular school or regular private school?’

‘What’s the difference?’

‘One is full of ponies as rich as you are but infinitely more stuck up. The other is full of ponies about as well off as me but more willing to take a swing at you for not liking the same bands as you.’

‘They can’t be all bad.’

Stormy sighs. ‘Well, Rei, Inkie and Image are nice, but there aren’t enough exceptions to prove the rule.’

Lemon leaps from the bed and is caught by Stormy. ‘Hey! Cheer up! How about I make you my special peanut butter and fudge ice cream? If we start now, it will be ready in the morning.’

‘You really don’t live up to your name, do you?’

‘When life gives you lemons, you make ice cream! You should know that, Strawberry.’

Stormy laughs and sets his sister down. ‘Okay. Let’s see what we have on hoof, just in case I need to make a trip to the store.’

The next day. Stormy works his regular shift while Lemon sits on the floor coloring. Stormy looks up from his hoofheld game.

‘Are you sure you are okay with me working?’ Stormy asks. ‘I can ask Sweetie what her friends are up to or we can ask my friends if they want to do something.’

‘It is okay,’ Lemon repiles. ‘I know how important working is. Daddy would bring me to work when my foalsitter or tutors were sick.’

The bell over the door chimes. The two unicorns look to see Rei and Del trot in.

‘Stormy-kun!’ Rei greets.

‘Mr Stormberry,’ Del says, bowing.

‘Hey, Rei. Here for your...’

‘KAWAII!’ Rei squeals and grabs Lemon in a big hug. ‘You have the second cutest little sister!’

‘Del isn’t your sister,’ Stormy groans.

‘I know that, silly. I was talking about Alba-tan.’

‘Are you making up ponies again?’

‘Hmpf!’ Rei sets Lemon down. ‘Just for that, I am not letting you watch my fitting.’

Stormy shudders. ‘Please don’t remind me about prom. I am still mad at you and Image for convincing me to go.’

‘AWW! Trixie will come for you. I just know she will.’

Stormy sighs and grumbles to himself.

‘You know The Great and Powerful Trixie!’ Lemon gasps, staring at her brother in awe.

‘She’s his fillyfriend,’ Rei answers for her friend. ‘They have sexy times together.’

‘Don’t tell my little sister that!’

‘You are the coolest big brother ever!’

Stormy groans. A second groan joins his. He looks over to see Sweetie Belle trotting into the room.

‘Thanks for inviting me to the party,’ Sweetie grumbles.

‘Sorry. I thought you were still sleeping,’ Stormy replies.

‘I was until Rarity’s first client arrived. She just doesn’t stop squealing.’

‘Prom is very important.’ Rei nods. ‘Inkie and I have big plans.’

‘No, you don’t,’ Stormy counters.

‘Well, we could have big plans.’

Stormy examines his friend. ‘Yeah. You’re too scared to do anything more than kissing.’

‘Don’t say that in front of your little sister!’

‘What comes after kissing?’ Sweetie asks.

The other ponies, and Del, avoid answering the filly. There is noise on the stairs as Rarity comes down with with a young mare about Rei’s and Stormy’s age. She is a pale yellow pegasus with a golden mane. She is giggling excitedly.

‘Now, Miss Drops, your dress is but one of many I am going to be working on. I will contact you when it is ready,’ Rarity tells her client.

‘Thank you so much, Miss Rarity!’ Sunshine Drops cheers. ‘I can’t wait to see it when it is done.’ She turns to leave and sees everypony gathered in the lobby. She steps past, winking at Stormy. ‘See you at school, Stormy.’

Stormy groans. Rei trots over to Rarity.

‘Sorry for keeping you waiting,’ Rarity apologizes. ‘Shall we get this over with?’

‘Hai!’ Rei cheers. ‘Stormy-kun?’

Stormy gives one last groan before following his friends upstairs. The three fillies remain in the lobby. Del yawns and scratches an ear with a hind leg. Sweetie Belle looks around.

‘What are you doing?’

‘Just coloring,’ Lemon replies, levitating a crayon. ‘Just something simple for Stormy. Nothing too fancy.’

Sweetie trots over and looks. Her jaw drops at the near photo likeness of Stormy on the paper.

‘I still need to work on the shading, and I don’t think I got the shape of his scar right. Do you know how he got it? He didn’t want to tell me last night.’

‘Hmpf. It is not how good the drawing is. It is the feeling behind it,’ Sweetie snorts.

‘Del thinks crayons taste funny, and they make her waste weird colors.’

The unicorns give the pegasus a disgusted look. Del leans over and starts preening her wings.

‘Whatever. Is your ice cream ready yet?’

‘Maybe. I’ll have to check,’ Lemon hedges. ‘But we can’t have it until Stormy wants to. I made it for him.’

‘Fine!’ Sweetie groans. ‘I am going out to play with my friends.’

‘Can I come?’

‘Don’t you need Stormy’s permission first?’

‘He said I could spend the day with you if I wanted. I really should meet new ponies and get to know everypony in case I visit more often.’

Sweetie shudders. ‘Fine! Come on, Del. Let’s go find the others.’

Del spits out a ball of gunk. ‘Right away, Cutie Belle!’

‘Wait!’ Lemon cries, levitating a piece of paper. ‘We should leave a note so they don’t worry.’

Sweetie groans. ‘UGH! Just hurry up! I know my friends will be really busy.’

Scootaloo lays on the deck outside of the Crusaders Clubhouse. Below her, Apple Bloom lazily swings in the tire swing.

‘Any good idea’s yet?’ Apple Bloom asks.

‘Not a one. It seems like we tried everything.’

‘Let’s hope Sweetie Belle has some idea what to try next.’

On cue, their friend comes galloping up. Del and Lemon gallop up behind her. Once they are with the others, Del starts chewing under a wing.

‘Sorry I’m late,’ Sweetie apologizes. ‘Stormy’s sister insisted on coming.’

Lemon bows. ‘It is a pleasure to meet you.’

‘You’re related to Stormy?’ Scootaloo asks. ‘But you don’t seem weird at all.’

‘You just have to get to know me,’ Lemon laughs.

Sweetie rolls her eyes. ‘Anyway, let’s get to crusading!’

‘Crusading?’

‘We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders!’ Scootaloo cheers.

‘And ain’t gonna stop ‘til we have our cutie marks!’ Apple Bloom adds.

‘Oh.’ Lemon backs away. ‘I guess I am not cut out to join you. I already have my cutie mark.’

The other look at Lemon’s flank.

‘Is that a bowl of ice cream?’ Scootaloo asks.

‘Yeah. My talent is making ice cream.’

‘Whoa, whoa, whoa. Y’all can make ice cream? Why didn’ anypony tell me this befer!’ Apple Bloom shouts.

‘It is not that hard. If we had all of the ingredients on hoof, I could use some of these apples to show you how to make apple ice cream.’

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo stare at Lemon in shock. The earth pony lifts her into their wagon while Scootaloo jumps to her scooter and tosses the unicorn Sweetie’s helmet.

‘Let’s roll!’ Scootaloo flaps her wings and rides off with her passengers in tow.

Sweetie Belle stares as her friends disappear in the distance. Del looks after them as well.

‘Cutie Belle not going too?’ Del asks.

‘Cutie Belle not getting treated how Cutie Belle should,’ the young unicorn growls as she gallops after her friends.

Lemon and Sweetie Belle trot home after a day out with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. After filling Apple Bloom’s freezer with freshly made ice cream, they proceeded to fill Scootaloo’s freezer at her home. Except for Sweetie Belle, all of the fillies, especially Del once she learned what they were doing, were fascinated with making ice cream. Despite her best efforts, Lemon is having a hard time getting Sweetie Belle to like her. Sweetie Belle stomps into Carousel Boutique, leaving Lemon to get the door.

‘There are my gals,’ Stormy calls. ‘How was your day?’

Sweetie looks up at the older unicorn. ‘It was awful. We didn’t do anything fun, and I still don’t have my cutie mark!’

‘It wasn’t all bad,’ Lemon argues. ‘We made a ton of ice cream with your friends. They were really excited about that.’

‘Big deal. It is not like we can eat any of it anyway.’

‘You’re just upset because you got your mane caught in the mixer. Twice. We should have the ice cream we made last night.’

‘Yeah. The ice cream you made last night,’ Sweetie grumbles as she stomps out of the room.

‘Did I do something wrong?’ Lemon whimpers.

‘I think she might be threatened that you are getting more attention than she is. Let me go talk to her.’

Stormy gets up and heads to Sweetie’s room. The filly is laying on her bed with her pillow over her head. Stormy trots over and sits on the bed.

‘You okay, Sweetie Belle?’

‘Everypony hates me! Even you hate me!’

‘We don’t hate you. Why would you think that?’

‘Nopony wants to do anything with me anymore! All you want to do is play with your stupid sister. Nopony cares about Sweetie Belle.’

‘We still love you, Sweetie Belle. And... please don’t talk that way about my sister. I might be new to this “big brother” thing, but that still really hurts my feelings.’

‘You’re not new to it at all! You had me this whole time! You just replaced me...’

‘You haven’t been replaced by anypony. If you really think of me as a big brother, then think of Lemon as a new sister.’

‘I don’t want a new sister. I want my real sister and my brother.’

‘Sweetie... You know that we can’t always be together forever. Eventually, you and I will have to leave and do our own things. Just because we will live apart, doesn’t mean we will grow apart.’

‘We won’t?’

‘Right. I am just learning about a family I never knew I had and learning to integrate them into my life. I want you and Rarity to be part of that integration so that my new family and my old family can become the same family.’

Sweetie grumbles and covers her head further.

‘Of course, you are free to follow your own path. I don’t want to force anything on you. Just try to be nice to my sister. And don’t be too jealous. Once we get to know each other better, life can be as mundane as normal.’

‘Right.’ Sweetie thinks. ‘Wait. Free... Free.’ She sits up, impaling her pillow on her horn. ‘That’s it!’

‘If you are thinking of something dangerous and stupid, I am telling Rarity right now.’

Sweetie Belle laughs and pats Stormy on the back. ‘Don’t worry your little head. Everything will be fine.’

Stormy groans and gets up.

‘Uh, Stormy. A little help please?’

Sweetie Belle tries forcing the pillow off her horn. Stormy laughs and levitates it free. A torrent of feathers covers the filly.

Sweetie Belle gets up nice and early to put her plan into action. She trots downstairs and heads straight to Stormy’s room to find her target in bed, cuddling her brother. Sweetie growls and stomps.

‘Stormy never wants to cuddle with me...’

‘That’s ‘cause you never ask.’

Sweetie jumps a bit. Stormy laughs, scoots over and taps the bed.

‘Hop up. I can make room.’

Sweetie frowns for a moment then climbs into bed. She sighs when she gets a big hug.

‘What are you doing up so early?’ the young stallion asks.

‘There was something I wanted to do with Lemon today, and I want to get started early.’

‘Anything you want to tell me or will you be getting in trouble for it later?’

‘We’re not doing anything bad! I promise!’

‘How come I don’t believe you?’

Sweetie whimpers. Stormy sighs and gets up.

‘Since you’re up, I’ll make a special breakfast. Would you like that?’

Sweetie nods. Stormy laughs and kisses both fillies on the forehead before trotting out of his room. Sweetie lays in bed for a moment before rolling over. She breathes deep the spot Stormy was just laying in before trying to get up, but she gets caught in another hug.

‘Good morning, Sweetie Belle,’ Lemon says with a smile.

‘You’re up too?’

‘Mhm. Stormy isn’t the only one with odd sleep habits. So, what is it you wanted to do today?’

‘Oh, uh, I know this cool adventure spot I wanted to show you. It is lots of fun.’

‘Sounds neat. Call your friends, and we’ll go after breakfast.’

‘It should just be the two of us. Then I can show you the cool secrets they don’t know about.’

Lemon laughs and hugs tighter. ‘Sounds really neat now. I can’t wait.’ She nuzzles Sweetie’s back. ‘You are really cuddly. Like a big marshmallow.’

Sweetie groans and tries breaking free.

Sweetie Belle leads Lemon down a dirt path towards a forest. Fluttershy’s cottage disappears over a hill behind them. The yellow unicorn stops just outside while the white one bravely marches forward.

‘A-are you sure this is safe?’ Lemon asks.

‘Sure it is,’ Sweetie Belle lies. ‘My friends and I go in the Everfree Forest all the time.’

‘I-it looks very scary.’

‘That is just what it wants you to think.’

‘W-w-why would we go in there?’

‘Our friend Zecora lives in there. She’s a really cool zebra.’

‘Zebras are nice...’

‘See! You have nothing to worry about. Come on!’

Sweetie Belle gallops ahead. Lemon looks around then gallops after her. The creatures in the forest start to stir.

Hours later. The two fillies are tired of trotting through the forest. Lemon is starting to fall behind, not used to all of the exercise she is getting. Sweetie is extremely worried that they have not made it to Zecora’s hut yet.

‘Sweetie Belle, are we almost there?’

‘Of course we are!’ Sweetie claims for the seventh or eighth time that day. ‘What? Do you think I am lost or something?’

‘Well... No... But that has to be at least the fourth time we past the Nightmare Moon statue, unless there is more than one of them.’

Sweetie stops. ‘What?’

‘The statue back there. There is more than one, right?’

‘That’s not even... Oh no.’

Lemon steps up to Sweetie Belle. ‘Are you okay?’

‘We’re lost, okay! We’re not even on the right path to get to Zecora’s! We’re done for.’

‘Calm down! We just have to retrace our steps, and we can get out of here.’

‘Are you not listening! We are lost!’

Lemon growls. ‘Okay... Plan B.’

Lemon tries to balance herself on top of the Nightmare Moon statue while she levitates her mobile above her as far as she dares. On the ground, Sweetie Belle huddles near a small campfire. Lemon climbs down from the statue and puts her mobile back in her saddlebag.

‘Well, Plan D is a bust. I’m going to have to tell dad to get a better antenna for the next model. What next?’

‘Can we skip to Plan Zed where we break down and cry because nopony will find us?’

‘We are in a wide open area, and we have the fire sending up a trail of smoke. When somepony comes looking for us, we’re easy to find.’

‘Also easier for the monsters to find us...’

‘Stormy will find us. I know he will. He knows where to look since you left that note, right?’

‘It told him we were going to the clubhouse. He’ll be looking in the wrong remote location.’

Lemon takes a deep breath. ‘Well... We have been out so long it is almost dark. Somepony has to be worried about us by now.’

‘This wasn’t supposed to happen like this...’ Sweetie moans.

Lemon sits by the fire. ‘I know. I know. We were just supposed to have a quick trip to see your friend.’

‘And I was supposed to ditch you on the way back...’

‘WHAT!’

‘It was going to be after we got to Zecora’s! It would have been too late for you to head back, and she doesn’t travel the forest at night. You would have been safe with her, and I would have had Stormy all to myself again.’

‘YOU BITCH!’

Lemon rams Sweetie Belle into the statue. She pins the other unicorn to the statue with her hooves.

‘What is your problem! Why are you being so mean to me! Is it because I gave you more ice cream than the others? Is it because I being extra polite around you? How about when I shared my breakfast with you? Or is it because I am not licking your hooves every time they get dirty? Tell me!’

Sweetie Belle pushes back.

‘Apple Bloom isn’t the only one with good moves.’

The white unicorn grabs the yellow one’s foreleg, spins her around and slams her into the statue.

‘You want to know why I hate you!’ Sweetie shrieks, her voice cracking horribly. ‘You are stealing my brother! Stormy is my brother! You can’t have him!’

‘He isn’t even related to you, you idiot!’

‘I know that... It is just that we do all of this stuff together, and he is so sweet to me. And then you have to show up and steal it all away!’

Lemon pushes Sweetie back. ‘I am only going to be here for a couple more days. It is not like sharing MY brother with me wouldn’t be something a good host would do. Besides... You’re the lucky one...’

‘Oh, no you don’t! You don’t get to be jealous of me!’

‘Why the buck not!’ Lemon screams. ‘You get to be around my brother all the time. You have great friends. You also have an amazing sister.’ She sits and looks away. ‘You think it is easy being me. You don’t get it at all.’

‘Whatever. Just go back to your money. Maybe you can buy a brother and friends.’

Lemon growls and tackles Sweetie Belle. The two fillies roll in the mud at the base of the statue, pulling each other’s manes and trying to bite each other’s hooves. There is a rustle in the trees around them, and a large, wooden paw breaks up the fight. The two fillies look around to see they are surrounded by at least a dozen timberwolves. The fillies scream and back themselves to the statue. The snarling wooden beasts close on their prey.

‘Please tell me that your tutors taught you more magic than Twilight Sparkle,’ Sweetie Belle begs.

‘I barely know the basic levitation spell!’ Lemon shouts back.

Sweetie Belle screams and starts crying. Lemon growls and stands up.

‘Stormy wouldn’t go down without a fight, and I won’t either!’

Lemon charges a magic shot on her horn. The lead timberwolf starts walking forward. A bolt of lightning strikes in front of the beast, sending it back with the pack.

‘You did it!’ Sweetie cheers.

‘That wasn’t me...’

Rei drops from the sky and hovers over the fillies. The wolves snarl at the new pony.

Rei looks back over her shoulder. ‘Hi, evil biological mommy!’ she says to the statue. ‘Girls, stand back.’

‘We are back,’ Sweetie replies.

‘Then try not to get in the way.’

Rei charges her electric affinity on her wings and lifts higher. She gives a mighty flap and sends a wave of electricity from her wings that launches the timberwolves deep into the forest.

‘Climb on!’ Rei shouts as she drops low enough for the fillies to reach.

Sweetie and Lemon leap and grab a wing. Rei struggles with the extra weight before taking to the sky and flying away. She lands outside of Fluttershy’s cottage where Fluttershy and Stormy are waiting. Rei closes her now-muddy wings, dropping her passengers and trots towards the cottage.

‘I’m going to take a bath, okay, mommy?’

‘Okay, dear,’ Fluttershy replies.

‘Thanks for the help, Fluttershy,’ Stormy says. He turns and scowls at the fillies. ‘I can take it from here.’

Fluttershy nods and follows Rei inside. Lemon and Sweetie Belle shrink away from Stormy. The fact that he is taller than the average unicorn makes him look more menacing in the growing darkness. The young stallion snorts and turns away. The fillies follow a short distance behind.

‘Sweetie Belle, how many times have we told you not to go into the Everfree Forest?’

‘I’m sorry...’

‘And Lemon. Uh, don’t ever go into the Everfree Forest.’

‘I didn’t want to in the first place...’

‘Lemon! Not important right now.’

Lemon squeaks and falls behind a couple extra steps.

‘You both could have been killed! If Rei hadn’t found you...’

‘We would have been at...’

‘Sweetie!’

The filly falls back beside Lemon.

‘I think the walk back home covered in mud will give you time to think,’ Stormy grumbles. ‘Not to mention Rarity’s reaction...’

The fillies moan.

After explaining everything to Rarity and cleaning the floors as they go, Sweetie Belle and Lemon soak at opposite ends of a bath. Both are staring into the water.

‘Sorry I was a little jealous,’ Sweetie Belle mumbles.

‘A little jealous?’ Lemon snorts.

‘Okay. Very jealous. Sorry, okay?’

‘Apology accepted.’

Lemon splashes in the bath a bit. Sweetie clears her throat.

‘Sorry for being jealous of your relationships, too,’ Lemon sighs. ‘Forgive me?’

‘Only if you forgive me.’

The fillies turn around. They lean in and hug each other.

‘About damn time.’

The fillies look to see Stormy standing at the door. He trots over to the tub.

‘Since you made up and don’t smell of monster droppings anymore, Rarity and I would like you to join us for dinner.’

‘Okay,’ Sweetie agrees.

‘Yes, Stormy.’ Lemon nods.

Stormy smiles and sighs. ‘I have the best little sisters.’

The young stallion leans in and kisses both fillies on the forehead. The fillies laugh, look at each other and nod. They use their magic to pull Stormy into the tub so they can hug him.

‘Two wonderful little sisters...’ Stormy groans as he is assaulted by hugs.

Author's Note:

Story Timeline: Stormy meets Lemon for the first time.

Story Event: Lemon was modeled on your stereotypical 'Ojoosama' template from your pick of anime. She is polite, well-trained, smart and pretty. Unlike most ojoosama, I have yet to determine a hidden flaw/secret for her (ala Nogizaka Haruka being an otaku). She will have more than an cameo role in Starlight Chronicles so if you like her, look for her to develop more there.

PreviousChapters Next