• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,214 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,214

Chapter 7

A/N

I would like to thank the following users of FanFiction and FiMFiction for their reviews/comments:

ShiningShadow1965 (FanFiction) for liking the story :P

AwesomeCabbage9000 (FiMFiction) for pointing out what might have been a paradox XD

and AnonJ17 (FiMFiction) for the idea of this chapter

You guys rock!

Now, on with the story!

End A/N

Sugarcube Corner...

Jordan had awoken on the couch. He got up and stretched, and walked toward the kitchen. He arrived, and found a full plate of cupcakes. He saw a note on the plate that read:

Hope you enjoy these Jordy-pie!

~Pinkie

"Thanks Pinkie." Jordan said with a smile. He picked up a cupcake and took a bite from it. His eyes went wide. It suddenly felt like he was drifting in a sea of clouds. He felt like he could just float like this forever. Everything changed back to Sugarcube Corner about 30 seconds later. He turned around, and right in front of him, upside down in midair, was Pinkie Pie.

"Hiya, Jordy-pie! What do ya think of the cupcakes?" Pinkie said with glee.

I dont like them Pinkie..." Pinkie heard Jordan say this and then nearly went sad again, but then Jordan said "I LOVE them!" She immediately went smiling ear to ear.

"I knew you would! Now, how about I show you around town?" Pinkie offered.

"Really? Are you sure the others won't get upset or I won't scare anypony else?" Jordan stated.

"Don't worry! If anyone gets scared, I'll let them know you're my friend and I'll introduce you to them because I know everypony in Ponyville!" She said, nearly becoming inaudible. Jordan just smiled. Pinkie continued. "Besides, we still have time before the princess arrives!"

"Well...ok. Let's go." Jordan reluctantly agreed. He knew he would see Jake during the tour, so he thought this wouldn't be so bad. However, just as they were about to leave, Rainbow Dash burst in.

"Pinkie, the princess is here!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "We have got to get to Twilight's!"

"Oh! The tour will have to wait then Pinkie!" Jordan told Pinkie.

"Okey dokey lokey!" Pinkie Pie responded to Jordan. They hurried out the door and ran toward the library.

Ponyville Library...

Jake could barely get any sleep. He was thinking about how Twilight knows everything now, and how Jordan would react. He got out of the bed, and began tiptoeing toward the door, opened it quietly, and walked out of the bedroom. He quietly closed the door. He walked down the stairs to the front door, but when he opened it, he noticed two guards with golden armor. Jake stumbled back, falling to the floor once again. He tried to stand up, but the guard held him down, while Twilight came down to see what the commotion was about. She looked at Jake with a glare, but then at the guards. She knew who was here. As the other 5 ponies and Jordan come in, the other guard pins Jordan on the ground too.

Jordan tried to get up, and so did Jake, but they were stuck on the ground. Jake was the first to speak.

"Heh, nice to see you again," was his brilliantly planned welcome phrase. Jordan responded with the traditional "hey".

As Jordan and Jake ley there pinned, Princess Celestia trotted in, much to the shock of the two bronies.

The guards got off of Jordan and Jake, and the two bowed in front of Celestia.

"Now now, there is no need for formals here." She stated to them, and they got up. "Twilight, these look like those creatures you sent to me about a week ago. Care to explain?" Jordan instantly knew who she was talking about.

"Excuse me...err...Princess, but what did they look like, by any chance?" Jordan asked.

"Well there was one that looked as if he had worked out his entire life, and another two, and they were acting nasty toward me." Celestia answered.

Jordan went wide eyed at her answer. 'Those are the goons that tried to do harm to me in the alley.' he thought.

Twilight answered the question Celestia originally asked. "Princess, as I said in the letter, he was attacked, but he knows more than we think we do."

Celestia looked at her, and then looked at Jordan and Jake with a glare, like Twilight did to Jake. She turned back to her student. "Go on."

Twilight continued. "It seems like these two were spying on us. I don't exactly know how, but they know all about us and what we have done." This answer made celestia look at Jordan and Jake with contempt, but looking into their eyes, she saw no vile behavior in either one of them, especially Jordan.

"Twilight, I do believe you, but I don't think these two are up to anything that could harm any of us." Celestia responded. Jordan and Jake just looked on, taking in what she said.

"Princess-" Twilight tried to continue, but Celestia raised her hoof, and Twilight quieted down.

"I assure you my dearest student, that they mean no harm, unlike the things you sent me." Celestia continued.

Jordan had one more question. "What did happen to them?"

Celestia looked at him and smiled. "Oh, don't worry about that right now. For now, you two, you are welcome to stay here as long as you would like."

Jordan and Jake both went wide eyed and looked at each other. They nodded their heads, and Celestia's horn began to glow. Jordan and Jake were enveloped in a magical aura, and they both passed out.

A/N

Ok, I am taking a poll. I am asking you, the readers, to determine whether or not Jordan and Jake should become ponies or not, and if so, what should they be, earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn? However, if you vote them to be ponies, make sure to specify who should be what. I will be tallying up the votes between FiMFiction and FanFiction to see which choice is more popular among the reader reviews. As always, review if I have made any mistakes, any suggestions for future chapters, and I look forward to seeing what you vote on!

Eternity out!

End A/N