• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,214 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,214

Chapter 5

"SURPRISE!" All 6 of the Mane 6 yelled out, catching the two bronies off guard. They stumble back and fall to the ground, thankfully onto pillows rather than the wooden floor. Jordan and Jake were shocked. Not only are Twilight and Pinkie in Jordan's room, but now everypony else was there too, in the flesh.

Jordan and Jake just stared blankly after what just happened. They slowly stood up. There was a moment of complete silence, until Pinkie shattered it. "Hey! why don't you two introduce yourselves to our friends?" Pinkie pie told Jordan and Jake.

Jordan shook his head and cleared his throat. "um...I'm Jordan." He hesitantly responded.

Jake was next up to introduce himself. "I'm Jake." he announced, less timid sounding than Jordan, and stuck out his hand. The equines just looked at him, and at his hand, and then to each other. Jake pulled his hand back, slightly embarassed. Jordan continued, letting Jake get over his embarassment.

"So, who are you four?" Jordan lied, not wanting to ruin their cover.

Rainbow Dash instantly replied to his question. "I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flier in all of Equestria!" she announced proudly. Rarity interrupts Rainbow Dash before she boasts about her accomplishments.

"Ahem, I am Rarity darlings." Rarity told them, her voice sounding like one a princess would have, instantly sending Jake into a dizzy state. She chuckles a bit at Jake and goes back to join the others. Applejack steps up.

"Ahm Applejack. It's a pleasure making yer acquaintance." she told the two boys. She didn't notice Jake still in a trance. Jordan just looked at him, and nudged him. Jake snapped out of his trance, shook his head, and spoke. "Nice to meet you Applejack!" Jake replied to her so she knew he heard her. "Ok everyo-oops, I mean everypony, time to start the party!" Jake then yelled out. Jordan then nudged him.

"Umm, Jake I think we are forgetting someo-somepony." He told Jake. They turned to the group of ponies, taking roll call.

'Ok, let's see, there's Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, and oh...um.' Jordan cut off his own thought, realizing who was missing. "Hey, where's the yellow one?"

Twilight turned to look behind the group, and spotted a pink tail jutting out from under Jordan's bed. This sight made Jordan and Jake mentally d'aww.

Twilight tugged on Fluttershy's tail, making her emit an 'eep' sound and rush out from under the bed. She finally was able to find her words after a few minutes.

"I...I'm Flut..." She tried to say, but her voice trailed off.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you." Jordan stated, trying to act natural, and Applejack looking at him with a glare.

"M-my name is..F-Flutter..." Her voice trailed off once again. Jake spoke this time.

"Sorry, we didn't quite catch your name that time either." he said, earning his own look from Applejack.

Fluttershy then whimpered a bit, making the two bronies d'aww mentally again. Jake walked foward slowly, making sure not to scare her.

"Listen, me and my friend promise, no, Pinkie Promise, that we will not hurt you or your friends, ever. Now please, we would like to know your name." Jake reassured her. She was finally able to get her words out, with a smile accompanying them.

"I'm...Fluttershy." she told them. Jake walked back to where he was, and Jordan patted him on the back.

"How did you-" Jordan was cut off by Jake.

"I go outdoors a lot, and if the rabbits or anything are scared, I just give them a bit of a pep talk." Jake told Jordan. Jordan just looked at him with astonishment, when Pinkie Pie spoke up.

"Umm, how do you know the Pinkie Promise? I never showed you." Pinkie pie asked them, making the other ponies in the room look at them suspiciously.

"Ah knew somethin' was up with these two!" Applejack called out.

At this point, Jordan was shaking, and Jake doing the same.

Jordan used his ace in the hole. "Could you excuse us for a second?"

Applejack and the others looked at them, and with a unanimous shout of "no", Pinkie Pie relocked the door. Jordan and Jake became increasingly worried.

Twilight then told them, "I think the princess would like to hear about this." Hearing this made the two bronies cringe and squee mentally at the same time. Twilight's horn glowed, and in a flash, they were gone from Jordan's room.

As fast as it happened, Jordan, Jake and the Mane 6 were in Twilight's library. The two bronies just took in their surroundings. Twilight then called to Spike.

"Spike! Come down here please." Twilight called out. Jordan and Jake then heard footsteps come from the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Spike replied. He arrived at the base of the stairs, and looked at the two humans that are now standing in the room."Uhh, Twi', who and what are they?

"These two are Jordan and Jake, and we brought them here so they can answer our and the princess's questions, speaking of which, Spike, take a letter."

"You didn't tell me what they are, but I guess it's not important right now," Spike retorted, pulling out a quill and parchment.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I had accidentally stumbled upon a different world when one of my spells went awry. When I looked around it was dark and spooky, but then, I spotted a bipedal creature. I was scared for my own life, so I teleported away from him. When he gave up, he started to walk away, but was attacked by other's of his kind. I helped him and he was grateful enough to let me stay at his home. That's where I met one of his friends, but it turns out there is more to them than we think. I think they know about us, like they have somehow been spying on us. I am asking to have a meeting with you about them. I await your quick response.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

With a huff, spike sent the letter in a green cloud of smoke. Jordan tensed. 'What do we do now? If the princess deems us as spies, we'll probably be banished somewhere in Equestria. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing though. Gah I hate conflict!' Jordan thought with conflicting emotions arising. Jake just stood there, frozen in fear and amazement of where he was.

Then Spike belched, and a letter materialized. Spike grabbed it and read it aloud.

My dearest student Twilight,

Thank you for letting me know, unfortunately I am in Manehattan at the moment dealing with a parasprite problem. I will schedule a meeting with you for tomorrow however.

~Celestia

Twilight facehoofed. Jake breathed a sigh of relief, and kept admiring the surroundings. Jordan just smiled a bit, having had the inevitable delayed, albeit for a day. Twilight then spoke up.

"two of us are going to have to watch each of them until tomorrow." Twilight told the others.

"Wait, don't we get a say in this?" Jake intervened. Applejack trotted up to him and bucked him in the gut. Jake then tumbles over holding his gut .Jordan gasped at the sight of this.

"Don't y'all talk to us like that ya varmints." Applejack told them in an angry tone of voice. Jordan was about to say something, but then looked at Jake, still retching from the hit. He shut his mouth.

"Would anyone like to volunteer to watch over them?" Twilight asked the group, minus the two humans.

"Oh, oh, oh me me me me!" Pinkie Pie announced out of nowhere. Twilight sighed.

"Ok, Pinkie, which one will you watch over?" Twilight asked.

"I'll watch over Jordan!" Pinkie pie said happily. Hearing this, Jordan went wide-eyed. He is going to have trouble sleeping tonight.

"Would anyone like to watch over Jake then?" Twilight continued.

No pony answered, and Jake recovered from the blow, now worried. He didn't want to be tested on by Twilight, at least that would be the most logical thing that Twilight would do to him.

"Ok, no one answered, so I guess I will watch over him." Twilight stated, turning toward Jake with an evil looking grin. This made Jake shudder, thinking that what he thought had turned into reality. His eyes went wider than Jordan's.

"So it's settled then. I will watch over Jake, and Pinkie will watch over Jordan." She confirmed. The other five nodded, while Jake tried to sneak out the back exit. Twilight immediately spotted him, and locked him in place with her magic.

"I guess I'll see you later Jake." Jordan told his friend who was still stuck in place.

"Don't...leave...me...here...alone." Jake managed to let out, before Jordan went out the door, being dragged by Pinkie.

A/N

Oh boy, what have they got themselves into? Got chapter 5 done for you all! Keep those reviews coming in with suggestions! They are helping me a lot!

Eternity out!

End A/N