• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,215 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,215

Chapter 29 Part 1

A/N

13 days since the last chapter. Man I'm getting slow.

Here you go.

End A/N

Ponyville...

Chocolate rain began falling heavily.

"Mon dieu!" Jordan cried as all of the ponies ran through the rain. Everywhere they looked, ponies were hurrying into their homes. One pony even cried out "the horror!".

Making their way to the train station, Jake remembered Twilight and his magic.

"Twi', wait!" Jordan yelled. Everypony else stopped.

"What?" Twilight replied. "We're running short on time!"

Jake continued. "Couldn't we just teleport?" Everypony else looked from Jake to Twilight. "And Jordan and Rainbow Dash, couldn't you two and Cloud just fly?"

Everypony facehoofed, except Briar and Jake. Twilight motioned everypony to her.

"Okay, is everypony ready?" Twilight announced.

Everypony nodded. With a glow and a whirl, Twilight began teleporting everypony, but once a flash symbolized the end of the spell, they were still where they were at. "What?!" Twilight stated in a panic. Jake made his way to her.

"Twilight, why didn't we teleport there? Is something wrong?" he said, getting worried.

Something is repressing my teleportation!" Twilight yelled back, but doubled back. "Sorry."

'Oh great. What now?' Jake thought.

At that moment, the ground started molding into different shapes. "We have no time! Come on!" Cloud called out. They all hurried toward the train station, just as the ground spiked where they were standing. When they looked at the station, it was now made from solid chocolate with letters made of crackers. They went past a ticket booth that stated "tickets are now free due to impending disaster". Briar whispered to himself. "Convenient."

They got to the train, filled with ponies from other regions of Equestria. Some fillies whimpered with their parents, while others chattered amongst themselves. The conductor came on over the loudspeaker.

"Welcome aboard the Pony Express. Our schedule is different today, as chaos is occuring all around Equestria. We will be making stops in Canterlot first, then Fillydelphia..." The Elements, Jordan, Jake, Cloud, Briar, B.B. and Shadow stopped listening after Canterlot.

"Okay, so well be stopping in Canterlot first." Jake sighed.

"Good." Shadow stated. "I don't want us going all around Equestria just to get to Canterlot."

"Exactly." Twilight said. "We need to get there..." Jake chimed in to speak the last words as well. "...as fast as we can." Twilight turned toward Jake.

"What?" Jake asked. Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Well, we need the train to go now if we want get there ASAP!" Jordan said. Rainbow Dash then turned to Fluttershy, who was huddled with B.B. in a far wall. B.B. was shaking quite a bit. Fluttershy was trying to comfort him.

"We are ready for departure." the loudspeaker announced.

"Well it's about time! Let's get dangerous!" Briar called out. The train started moving from a standing position as everypony looked out the window. Ponyville was obscured by a land mass.

"Well...no turning back now." Shadow stated. Turning from the window, Jordan caught with his eye something he didn't expect...
________________________________________________________________________________

Huddled in the corner, Fluttershy had B.B. right next to her. She felt him shivering heavily. 'Oh poor thing. You must be even shyer than me.' She thought. "Its okay, B.B. Everything's going to be okay."

B.B. stopped shivering, and looked up toward Fluttershy. He smirked, but then turned toward the front of the cabin. He started shivering more. She stroked his mane gently. She heard him sigh. "F-Fluttershy..." He said quietly. Fluttershy looked down toward him.

"Yes?"

"I...I..." he couldn't find his words. "I r-really..." Fluttershy smiled.

"I know B.B. I know." She bent down to him, and kissed him gently.
________________________________________________________________________________

Jordan went agape. He didn't expect to see Fluttershy kiss B.B., even after Briar and Pinkie explained. After a moment, the two proceeded toward the front of the train, and arrived next to the others. Jordan opened his mouth to speak, but he paused, and kept his mouth shut. The train was moving at a steady pace now.

"So, Rarity, once we get to Canterlot, do you promise not to go sight-seeing UNTIL we defeat Discord?" Jake asked.

"I promise dear." she replied. Jake raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Do you Pinkie Pie Promise?" Pinkie trotted up to the two, hearing the promise being made.

"I..." she crossed her chest area, flapped her forelegs like a bird, and put her hoof in her eye. "...promise."

"Now remember you have to keep that promise!" Pinkie said with glee, before making her way to where she was before.

'I swear she never seizes to amaze me.' Jake thought.

As if all at once, the train started feeling like an airplane going through turbulence.

"Gah! what's happening?!" One pony called out.

"Look!"

Everypony looked out the window. The tracks beside the one their train was on was covered in peanuts. It was safe to assume the tracks under theirs was as well.

"Geez!" Cloud called out.

"I'm feeling queasy!" Jake called out.

"Not by me you aren't!" Rarity called out subsequently, and shoved Jake away.

Briar started speaking. "I haven't felt this shaken up since that magical ride I took!" Pinkie spoke right afterward.

"HhHhEeEeEyYyYy! ThiIiIiIiSsSsS MaAaAkKkEeEeS mY vOoOoOiIcCe SoOoOuNnNdD SiIiIiLlLlYyYyY!" Pinkie called out, voice getting jarred by the bumping.

As suddenly as it started, the bumping calmed. Everypony on the train breathed a simultaneous sigh of relief.

The train came to a stop gently. The speakerphone chimed on.

"Attention passengers. I apologize for the rough ride, but we have made it to Canterlot. Anypony that is disembarking here may do so at this time."

"Well, this is it." Jake stated.

"Let's go get those Elements!" Briar called out. With a simultaneous "yeah" that excluded Fluttershy and B.B., they all got off the train.

"Okay, to the palace!" Jake called out. Just then however, the royal guard surrounded them, their hues significantly darker than originally.

"Can't let you do that, Elements of Harmony." A voice called out. All of the ponies looked around, and Discord appeared out of thin air.

"Discord!" Eight of the ten ponies called out, excluding B.B. and Fluttershy.

"Yes, my little ponies. You see, I knew that by sealing off Canterlot from any form of magic, I could get all of you to take the train, making it easy for me to plan your arrival with this welcome party." Discord announced. "And as a bonus, these Royal Guards are immune to such a thing, so they can do this." With that, the main 6 are lifted from the group.

"Oh no you don't!" Jordan charged out of the group toward the Royal Guardsmen, and was repelled by Discord's power. He looked to the bearers of the Elements, and saw them flinch a bit.

"Ah, ah, ah. You wouldn't want them getting hurt, now would you?" Discord announced. Jordan gritted his teeth. "Now allow me to explain my plans, seeing as you all are no longer a threat to me."

With the wave of his claws, he brought up what looked like a mirror, and motioned his arms to manipulate it. "You see, I decided after I was released from my stone imprisonment, that I would not just take over Equestria, but that I would need to go bigger." The mirror turned dark with white dots. "After I found out about your arrival, I traced the Magic Element's magic trail back to where the origin was."

Jake and Jordan looked at each other with wide eyes. They spoke in sync. "He doesn't mean-"

Discord smirked. "Yes. I mean your Earth."

A/N

I'm stopping right here. I'll split this chapter into 2 parts, and combine them later, because I don't feel like writing through the night.

Okay, it's 1:40 in the morning. I'm going to bed.

See you in part 2!

Eternity out!

End A/N