• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,215 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,215

Chapter 28

A/N

O_O oh my gosh everyone, I'm sorry for getting this out so late. I feel like a total Gaben. If this seems too rushed, let me know.

And I used the section dividing lines instead of the transition words (i.e. Meanwhile..., etc). This EXCLUDES the first word(s) in the chapter.

Enjoy!

End A/N

Everfree Forest...

When everypony arrived in the Everfree, they began scoping the area.

"Okay, everypony! Split up!" Jake accounced. The Pegasi and Unicorns split up into groups. Twilight, Jake, and Rarity broke off to one group, Jordan, Rainbow Dash, Briar, and Cloud broke into another, followed by Pinkie. Jake, Twilight, and Rarity trotted East to search.

"Okay, let's get searching." Twilight said.

At once, they began searching for the Element of Kindness. Twilight used her magic to make bushes see through, while Rarity and Jake looked through them. "See anything?" She said.

"Nothing yet, Twi'." Jake responded.

"Not a thing darling." Rarity replied.

They made their way deeper into the forest, and came upon a clearing. Looking around, they see animals scurrying about, but no sign of Fluttershy.

"Oh great." Jake said. "She isn't in the clearing."

"Jake, there are multiple clearings in this forest. We just have to keep looking." Twilight told him.

"Yes, and I would like to find her soon. I don't want leaves or mud in my mane." Rarity complained. Jake rolled his eyes.

"Well, there is another path that way." Jake said. They traveled down that path, and the lighting got darker and darker. "Whoa, who turned out the lights?"

"Everypony stay together!" Twilight yelled.

"Twilight, darling, I'm right next to you. You don't have to shout." Rarity said. Soon the light was completely gone, and everything was pitch black.

"Anypony have a flashlight?" Jake said. He then heard rustling. 'What was that?'

He was so fixated on the noise, he didn't realize Twilight and Rarity going on without him. "Hey Twilight, what do you think that noise was?"

No response.

"Twilight?"

No one answered again. Jake started to panic a bit. "Twilight, stop trying to prank me again. Come out." He said, becoming scared. He ran in one direction.

"Twilight?!" Jake yelled out. He kept running the same way...in the opposite direction.
________________________________________________________________________________

Flying low, Shadow carried Applejack to the Everfree Forest. Going through the streets of Ponyville, the two received glances from others as they went by. After a few moments, the two reach the other side of town, and land near Fluttershy's cottage.

"You okay to walk?" Shadow asked Applejack. She promptly got on all fours, and was able to move around okay.

"Ahm alright." She replied, making Shadow breathe a sigh of relief. "Thanks."

"It's no problem, Miss Applejack." Shadow stated.

"Oh, y'all don't have to use those fancy names for me, Shadow." Applejack replied. He blushed a bit.

"Right." he said. Applejack just chuckled. "So-"

He was cut off by somepony screaming.

"TWILIGHT! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" Someone screamed in an obvious panic.

Shadow and Applejack looked toward the forest, then to each other.

"Who just-" He was interrupted by Applejack.

"Ah recognize that voice." She pondered. "That's Jake's voice!"

"Wait, who's Jake?" Shadow asked.

"Follow me, Shadow boy!" Applejack said, and darted toward the forest. Shadow shook his head, and promptly followed.
________________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy and B.B. made their way through the forest without incident. They step into a pathway, and before she knew it, she was hit by a force. She and the being that hit her fell to the fround a few feet away. B.B. looked on in shock.

"Ow. I'm sorry for ramming into-" He was taken aback at who he ran into...literally. "Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy ducked back a little after what just happened. Jake went wide eyed. "I'm really sorry Fluttershy. I wasn't watching where I was going." Fluttershy started to tear up. Jake braced for the inevitable. Just then however, B.B. trotted up to her. He placed his forelegs around Fluttershy.

"It'll be alright Fluttershy. It's okay. He meant no harm." He whispered in her ear while hugging her. She hugged him back, and nuzzled him. B.B. blushed heavily, and Jake just stared. 'I think my heart just exploded...twice.' he thought. He moved slowly up to Fluttershy. She looked toward Jake, and gave a reassuring smile. He then heard hoofsteps coming up from behind. He turned to see The Pegasi group approaching: Jordan Rainbow Dash, Cloud Dasher, Briar Rose, and Pinkie Pie.

"Fluttershy! There you are!" Jordan said.

"We've been looking all over for you!" Rainbow said next.

"What have you been doing?" Cloud continued.

"I can see what she was doing!" Briar and Pinkie Pie said at the same time. Everypony looked at them, and they both looked at each other. They both laughed. In a few seconds, Briar started explaining.

"I believe Fluttershy has feelings for this fellow."

"And they both just want to be together!" Pinkie continued. Briar looked at Pinkie.

"I was about to say that! How did you-"

"Author."

Briar just gave a confused look that vanished within a millisecond, while everypony else's lasted about ten seconds.

"So...Jake, where's Twilight and Rarity?" Rainbow Dash asked. Jake then facehoofed.

"Oh man!" He was about to run back in, but heard screaming that was growing louder and louder.

"Snakes!" they all heard coming from in the forest. They all looked down the trail, and suddenly are bowled over by none other than Twilight, followed by Rarity. Lying on the ground, they all groaned.

"Ow."

"That hurt."

"My wing."

"Join the club."

"Do it again!"

After they all got up, they all talked in complete sync.

"We found Fluttershy!"

Twilight was taken aback. She scoped around, and indeed saw Fluttershy, alongside B.B. "So...who's your friend there Fluttershy?"

B.B. tried getting his words out. "I'm...I'm B..." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"M-my name is..um...B.b." He trailed off once again.

"Didn't quite catch that."

"He said his name is B.B.!" Fluttershy suddenly yelled, making everyone reel back in astonishment. "If...you wanted to know, that is." Everyone just stared for a few seconds, before Twilight spoke up.

"Well, Fluttershy, we need to get to Canterlot to get the Elements of Harmony." She spoke matter of factly. Fluttershy nodded, and they all left the forest.

A/N

Any reviews are appreciated!

And I apologize greatly for such a long wait. Hopefully no hiatus in the future becomes this long again.

Eternity out!

End A/N