• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,215 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,215

Chapter 27

A/N

Thanks to AnonJ17 for the idea for this chapter.

and thanks to Muxix311 for sticking up for me on the Journey to Equestria fic.

End A/N

Making it to the other side of the Everfree, our heroes set off to look for the Element of Kindness.

"Is that a reference of some kind?" Jordan asked the narrator.

"HEY!" Pinkie shouted out. Jordan craned his head back to look at her. "Who said YOU could ask the narrator anything?"

"Uhm..." Jordan stuttered, but wondered how he could even hear that voice at all. As he pondered, they were in front of Fluttershy's cottage.

Twilight knocked on the door. "Fluttershy, you home?" Twilight asked. No answer. "Fluttershy?" The door creaked open on its own. All 9 ponies made their way in.

"This is odd." Jake stated. "Where are they?" Everypony split up and searched. Rainbow Dash and Jordan flew upstairs, Rarity, Twilight, and Jake checked the room they were in, and Pinkie, Applejack, Cloud, and Briar check out back.

Upstairs...

Jordan and Rainbow began searching rooms upon reaching the top of the stairs. "Dashie, you check the left rooms, I'll check the right. Got it?" She gave a nod of approval, and began opening a few doors.

Jordan opened the first door on the right. He peered inside. Birds of every kind started flying from the sound. Jordan looked around. No sign. "Dashie, she's not in here."

Rainbow opened the second door on the left. Squirrels scurried toward the wall. Rainbow peered in. Nothing. "Not in here either, Jordy."

Rainbow closed the door. After searching the last few rooms, with no luck, they fluttered back downstairs. Twilight ran up to them. "Hey you two. Any luck?"

Both shook their heads. "Well, keep looking. We can't defeat Discord without Fluttershy." She went back to searching the room.

Meanwhile...

Fluttershy and B.B. were sitting in a grassy field, looking at the animals scurry by. Staring in the distance, they saw the pink clouds moving farther, and the sun showing again. The scene looked absolutely beautiful. Fluttershy turned to B.B.

"Umm...I sometimes come out here to just see the animals run by." she states. B.B. smiles shyly.

'Gotta tell her...but...what if I say the wrong thing?' B.B. thought.

"I...I like this sight." B.B. responds. 'D'oh.'

"Me too." Fluttershy says. Without warning, she places her hoof on his. B.B. blushes a bit, and the blush gets increasingly red every second. He turns to Fluttershy, and gives a meek smile. They both look at each other intently. "Oh...umm...was it something I said?"

B.B. simply shook his head gently. Fluttershy's smile returned. She leaned on his shoulder. B.B. looked at her, a bit embarassed, but he enjoyed spending time with her.

Cottage...

After searching the entire ground floor, Twilight called everypony back to the room. Everyone gathered around.

"Anything?" she asked.

Jordan and Rainbow were first to respond. "Not upstairs." they both said in unison, making each other blush.

"She wasn't outback, Twi'." Applejack stated. We checked everywhere.

"We even checked the chicken coop, but we only found chickens and an orange filly." Briar stated, making Jordan and Jake chuckle discretely.

"This is ridiculous!" Twilight said, aggravated. They all walked out of the cottage. "Where else could she be?!" Jake jumped at Twilight's out-of-character outburst.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down there Twi'." Jake said.

"Yeah, we'll find her." Cloud said, after Jake.

They heard rustling, and when they turned to the source, they saw a dark gray and a lighter gray pair of pegasi fly out of the Everfree. Cloud recognized one of them.

"Yo, FeatherFoot!" he shouted out.

Feather turned around to see Cloud. He stopped for a moment, and went back to him, the gray mare following him.

"Hey there Cloud!" Feather said, while holding the mare's hoof.

"Why are you with Derpy?" Cloud asked.

"Well, it's a long story, but we both took a liking to each other." he said, as he nuzzled Derpy.

"Anyway, have you seen Fluttershy?" Cloud finally asked.

"I think I did." Feather said. "I think she was heading to some sort of shed." Jordan and Jake shuddered. "They turned right when they got to it, and went to a clearing that way." Jordan and Jake breathed a sigh of relief, as Feather pointed in the direction in question.

"Come on guys and girls, we've got no time to lose!" Twilight said, and they started to a gallop in that direction. Cloud stopped for a moment, and turned around.

"Thanks!" Cloud yelled to Feather.

Feather waved to Cloud, and both he and Derpy were off toward Ponyville.

Halfway to the clearing, Applejack had a realization. "Ponyfeathers, girls! Ah gotta check on mah family!" She ran in the opposite direction, with the others watching her the entire way. Twilight then blurted out.

"We'll catch up with her later. We have more important matters right now." She said, and they were off running again.

Sweet Apple Acres...

Shadow kicked back and relaxed. He felt right at home. He smiled to Big Mac, then to Applebloom, who was playing with Sweetie Belle. Seeing them at play made him feel warm inside.

Then he heard the front door open. He turned to it, and saw an orange earth pony make her way in. She immediately caught sight of Shadow Breeze.

"Who the hay are ya?" She asked, a bit aggravated. Shadow bolted upright and put his hooves in front of him.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I just stopped here because of the weather." Shadow said. "And is this your family?"

"Y'all didn't answer mah question." she said, a bit less aggravated, but still upset.

"Oh right." He blushed a bit. "I'm Shadow Breeze. Nice to meet you." Immediately, he felt his front leg shaking violently.

"Howdy doo there!" she said, all aggravation drained. "Ahm Applejack." Once introductions were done, Applejack asked her family how they were doing.

"We're doin' fine big sis!" Applebloom said.

"Eeyup." Big Macintosh responded.

Applejack smiled, but remembered her friends. "Oops."

"What is it?" Shadow asked.

"Well...Ahm supposed to be with mah friends right now." She said with a blush. "We're supposed to be lookin' for one of our own, bah the name of Fluttershy."

"Oh." Shadow said. "Well, it was nice meeting you."

"Likewise." Applejack responded, before rushing out the door, but not before tripping and hurting her hoof. "Ponyfeathers."

"You okay?" Shadow asked, concerned. The rest of the Apple family peered out the door too.

"Ahm fine." She said, trying to get up, but kept falling back to the ground. Shadow made his way to her.

"You need any help?" Shadow offered.

"Naw, ahm fine." She said, but after several failed attempts at getting up, she stopped trying. "Okay, maybe not."

With a bit of a chuckle, Shadow picked up Applejack, and flew her where she needed to go.

A/N

Sorry if this is rushed. I'll work on it more some other time, as it is 1:00 a.m. EST as of this upload.

Reviews and ideas for future chapters are appreciated!

Okay, I'm going to bed.

Eternity out.

End A/N