• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,207 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,207

Chapter 23

A/N

I am sorry for the long wait. Hope this makes up for it!

End A/N

Cloudsdale...

FeatherFoot and Shadow Breeze grew a bit worried. Cloud had not returned from what he set out to do. They both looked at each other.

"Geez, where is he?" Shadow commented. "The rain is pounding!"

"I dunno." Feather replied. "But I hope this rain lets up soon. I gotta meet up with Derpy in thirty minutes." Shadow rolled his eyes.

"I just don't see how she likes you so much." Shadow said sarcastically, nudging Feather as he said it.

"Anyway, even if this rain doesn't let up, I'll go to see her anyway." Feather announced proudly. once again, Shadow rolled his eyes, as he went back up to the window, only to see nothing but pink.

"Feather, you might want to see this." Shadow stated. Feather went up to the window as well, and noticed pink fluff in the way.

"What's the big deal? I can still fly through it!" Feather stated, as he trotted to the door. He opened it, and made an attempt to fly out, but got stuck. "Shadow, I'm stuck!"

Shadow came to Feather's aid. He pulled at the struggling pegasus, until eventually, he was freed. Both went tumbling backward. Feather got up and looked himself over. "What kind of cloud is that?" he asked himself. He sniffed the pink fluff on his foreleg, and it smelled strangely sweet. He then did what alarmed Shadow.

"FeatherFoot, don't eat it!" Shadow begged, but Feather continued. His expression changed from curiosity to surprised.

"Shadow...it's cotton candy." Featherfoot stated.

Everfree Forest Maze...

"...exiting the forest is very simple..." Briar hummed to himself as all five walked. "...all you do is follow these path turns..."

Jordan turned to look at him. He started thinking to himself. 'Is he humming what I think he's humming?'

Briar finished with his personal tune and snapped back to reality. "Okay, so how far along are we?"

Jordan snapped back to reality from deep thought. "Erm...we should be about halfway there...I hope." Jordan stated.

Rainbow saw something up ahead. "Jordan, look!" she announced. All five ponies looked ahead to see a flying competition going on. Rainbow dashed off to the area, but Jordan caught up. He stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Dashie, wait a minute." he told her. "This whole thing could just be a set up."

Cloud, Briar, and Pinkie Pie finally caught up. "Jordan is right Rainbow. We don't know if that competition is real or not." Cloud stated.

Pinkie fixated her sight on one spot in the arena. She gasped, forcing everyone's attention on her. "OHMYGOSHTHEREISAPARTYINTHERE" pause for a split second... "IFEELTHENEEDTOSHAKEMYGROOVETHING!" With her sudden outburst, she bolted into the "stadium". Everypony else followed, trying to catch up to her, but she became too fast. She arrived at the table, when suddenly a hedge barrier rose up, blocking the four pegasi.

They all stared for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, Jordan spoke up. "Okay you three, this is bad. We can't fly, and we were just separated from Pinkie. We have to find another way around."

"Hell, I couldn't fly anyway..." Briar stated.

With unanimous nodding, they took off to find a way to "crash that party".

Meanwhile...

Twilight and Jake made their way down the path they chose. Jake looked back. The path was sealed off where they went in.

"Well, Twi', no turning back now." Jake told her. Twilight turned around and saw the path blocked as well.

"I hope Rarity is okay." Twilight said worriedly. Jake attempted to comfort her.

"I'm sure she's fine Twi'. Let's try and find the way out to meet up with the others, okay?" Jake stated, as Twilight started to calm down. She nodded a bit, and they continued down the path. On the way, they noticed a pile of letters. Twilight picked one up.

Dearest Twilight,

Jordan and Jake must be sent back because Jordan and Jake are impure. They only want to be here to cause havoc, and I don't want to deal with the mess.

~Celestia

Twilight threw the letter back. She picked up another. It read the same. Every letter she picked up read the same thing. She started panicking. Jake immediately noticed this and tried to comfort her again.

"Twi', what's wrong?" As he got closer, Twilight burst into flames. Jake backed up slowly, seeing her in her fit of anger.

"Why...why would you want to cause havoc...WHY?!" Twilight screamed out. Jake then had a quizzical look. Twilight's flames disappeared, and her anger was replaced by sadness. Jake trotted up to her, but she backed away. Jake then noticed her purple tone.

It got more gray.

She shut her eues tight, and ran in the opposite direction. Jake stuck his hoof out, but she disappeared. He looked at one of the letters. He read it over, and read the bottom of the letter. Something was off under Celestia's name. He looked closer and realized. it read

Discord

The letters then vanished into thin air. He had a worried look on his face. He turned in the direction Twilight went, and ran as fast as he could in that direction.

Meanwhile...

Applejack looked ahead, and saw what looked to be the end of the maze. She sighed heavily.

"Whoowie, ah thought this was never gonna end." she said as she made her way out to the opening. She went through, but right when she reached it, an image showed in it. It showed all six of them, with Jordan and Jake.

"I thought you were our friends"

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves."

"I don't want you two anywhere near Sugarcube Corner again."

"Get out of Ponyville right now"

Applejack gazed in shock. She could not believe what she was seeing. A voice emanated from nowhere.

'You see dear Applejack, these two ponies are nothing but posers.'

Applejack looked around, but could not find the source of the voice.

'They just want to ruin Ponyville and make everypony suffer'

"No."

'Take the truth Applejack. You know it all to be true.'

Applejack's coat took on a much grayer tone. She had an irritated look in her eyes.

"Ahm gonna buck the heck out of those two." With that, she was removed from the maze.

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for how short it is D: Also notice the little reference in there? :D

Eternity out!

End A/N