• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,214 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,214

Chapter 20

A/N

Updated the story pic *yays* I also created a group *yays twice*

On with chapter 20!

End A/N

Ponyville Central...

The four ponies began their day of pranking, trying to prank every last pony in Ponyville. They placed a can of "Instant Human Hands" in front of Lyra's door, filled with inflated balloons (somehow), rang the doorbell, and ran. Lyra opened the door, looked down, and squeed at the sight. She opened the can, and a stream of balloons shot out of the can. She looked around, even looking at her hooves, to see if they changed, which they did not. She started to tear a bit, but the four pranking ponies trotted out, Jordan, Jake, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie. Her tears vanished, and remembered the day.

"You guys really got me!" She said laughing a bit. The other four burst out laughing, and trotted away.

"Did you see that? That was awesome!" Jordan said. Jake was in an intense laughing fit.

"Not as impressive as that bit over there!" Jake told him. Rainbow, Pinkie, and Jordan looked in the bit's direction. Jordan trotted up to it, determined to get at least one bit here. He picked up the bit, and instantly, he was caught in a booby trap. A net rose from the ground, ensnaring Jordan. Rainbow and Pinkie burst out laughing, while Jake looked on astonished. Jordan had a look of disapproval on his face.

"Jake, did you set this up?" Jordan said, aggravated at Jake. He simply shook his head.

"I didn't even THINK of this!" Jake responded, while Pinkie and Rainbow continued to laugh. Jordan then thought of something.

"Jake, come here." Jordan said. Jake trotted closer to Jordan. He whispered into Jake's ear. Jake then chuckled a bit.

"Hey Rainbow, Pinkie, look over there! it's the Wonderbolts!" Jake shouted out. Rainbow turned amazed, weirding out Jordan considering they were part of them. Pinkie turned around, while Jake pulled out icing filled balloons out of the prank box. He handed one to Jake, and Jordan, with great aim, especially in Team Fortress 2, took a shot at Pinkie, while Jake threw his at Rainbow. Both hit the two distracted ponies. They fell forward, covered in frosting. Jake took the moment to get Jordan down from the trap.

"What the-" Rainbow said, while Jake and Jordan laughed. Pinkie Pie joined in the laughter. Rainbow looked at Pinkie, and saw her dripping in icing. She put her hoof in her mane, feeling icing on her too. She glared at Jake and Jordan with a grin on her face. "Jake, Jordan, a manticore is coming up from behind."

Jake and Jordan turned around in shock. Then they both fell forward.

"Ow." Jordan said. He felt the back of his head, feeling frosting. He glanced back at Rainbow.

"Eye for an eye!" Rainbow called out, laughing a lot. Pinkie was laughing too. Jake then threw the icing on his head at Rainbow. She dodged it, but the icing hit a stray pony, Berry Punch. She got knocked sideways. Jake gasped.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sor-" He was taked aback by a throw of icing from her. He got hit square in the face. "Oh it is on now."

Berry, Jordan, Jake and Rainbow started throwing icing at each other. They were having a blast, while Pinkie snuck toward the prank box. She started struggling with something. The four food fighting ponies stopped to look. What they saw shocked them.

She pulled out a giant icing balloon.

The four ponies took a step back, then more, as Pinkie readied to throw.

"Pinkie, what are you-" Before Jake could finish, Pinkie threw the balloon into the air.

"RETREAT!" Jake and Jordan shouted, as Berry and Rainbow ran in the same direction as the stallions. The balloon hit the ground, and exploded in a shower of icing. It pelted the rooftops of residents, sending them scrambling outside, only to slip on the cupcake topping.

One pony called out "It's the ponypocalypse!" Another responded with "Whatever it is, it is delicious!" Soon the ponies spotted the source, a couple of pranksters and Berry Punch. The town residents glared until one was hit by a stray ball of icing. The pony giggled, and in a few seconds, the entire town was put into a frosting fight.

"This is going to take a while folks! Let's check in on Twilight and Spike!" Pinkie said to the readers. The laughing stopped, and all the ponies looked at Pinkie. They just shook their heads, and continued throwing icing at each other.

Ponyville Library...

Twilight and Spike were staring out the window looking at the commotion after the loud pop sound they heard.

"Spike, take a-" Before Twilight could finish, a something hit the window. "Is that...snow?"

She stepped outside, and was immediately pelted by three "snowballs". She immediately smelled something sweet.

"This isn't snow." She smelled the "snow", and even tasted it. "It's...icing?" She saw every pony in town throwing icing at each other. She smirked at the sight, but didn't want to be a part of it. She looked toward Rarity's boutique, and saw her looking out the window, a bit mortified. She apparently did not want her mane ruined. Twilight giggled, and trotted back inside.

Spike looked toward Twilight, and chuckled. "Heh, Twilight, I like your coat" he said before he burst out laughing. Twilight rolled her eyes, before noticing a letter from the princess on the desk.

"What's this doing here?" she said, as she opened it and read the contents. When she finished, her eyes were wide and she started to shed a tear. "S-Spike?"

Spike was still chuckling, until he saw Twilight's expression. "Twilight, what's wrong? Was it from me laughing?"

"N-no, it's...this." She levitated the paper toward Spike. He read it, and then slapped his head.

"Darn it! I forgot to tell you!" he exclaimed. Twilight then told Spike "I'm going in."

Ponyville square...

Everypony in town was having a very good time. They were having the most delicious food fight they had ever had. While everypony laughed, Twilight was running through the chaos, trying to avoid getting pelted by frostingballs, but failing. She made it to Jake, covered in cupcake frosting.

"Jake, we need to talk." she tried to say over the commotion.

"What?" Jake responded, unable to hear her.

"We need to talk!" She repeated.

"You want to go for a walk? Sure, I'll do it after I'm done!" He responded, oblivious to what she meant.

"We need to TALK!" She repeated louder.

"Celery stalks? Ask Applejack about those, I can't grow them!" He said. Twilight's had enough. She used her magic, and created a soundproof orb around them. Sound could not get in or out, and the frostingballs were deflected.

"Listen Jake, why didn't you tell me that Celestia wanted to send you two back?" Twilight finally said. Jake's eyes shot open.

"Oh man, I KNEW I was forgetting something!" Jake said to himself. Twilight started to tear up. "I-i'm sorry Twi', I should have told you earlier." He trotted up to her, and held her in a hug.

"Jake, tell Jordan about this. He needs to know too." She said. Jake looked at her. He nodded, and the forcefield went down. The noise raged once again, and Jake made his way to Jordan. He tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah Jake?" He said, having fun. Jake tilted his head in one direction. Both headed in that direction, the library. They entered through the door.

"Jordan, look at this." Jake levitated the princess's letter to Jordan. He skimmed through it, and he looked up.

"This had better be the work of Trollestia." Jordan said.

"I wish it were." Jake replied. At this, Jordan started to tear up.

"No...no no no. I'm not going back. I'm much happier here, Jake. I don't want to leave Rainbow, the Wonderbolts, nopony. Jake, These ponies are our friends, better than any friend we had back on Earth. If we leave, I'll just be miserable without my father, and everything we have done in Ponyville will only be a memory. I know you feel the same way Jake. I know you do." Jordan concluded.

Jake looked down. "I do Jordan." he stated, "I just don't think the princess will let us stay though." Jake started to tear up, as did Jordan.

As they held each other's shoulders, Spike ran up, holding another letter.

"Jordan, Jake, another letter from the princess! It's about your departure!" Spike announced. At this,. Jordan and Jake started to let tears run down more. "She said she is coming by to see you two off today."

They stopped crying and their expressions turned to shock. "IN TWO WEEKS?!" They both shouted in unison. Jake then continued. "Why in two weeks?!"

"I sent her a letter in response and- *belch*" a letter materialized. Jake took it with his magic and unrolled it.

Spike

They have to be sent back, lest we potentially experience a paradox.

~Celestia

"She-she said she does not want to accidentally cause a paradox." Jake read aloud. Jordan started to tear up again. Jake followed suit, followed by Spike. The three held each other, tears streaming down their faces. Then Jordan thought of something.

"Guys, wait. What if we convince Celestia to let us stay?" Jordan asked. Jake and Spike looked up, sad looks changing to confused ones.

"What?" They said in unison. They looked at each other, then back to Jordan.

"We can convince her to let us stay here! We have to think of something to say to her to have her let us stay here!" Jordan stated.

"Not a bad idea! But wait, what if Celestia does not believe us?" Jake said.

"We leave that to the Mane 6. I'll talk to them later." Jordan said.

Well, get them now, This could be your last day in Equestria, so we need to make this quick!" Spike told them. They nodded, and ran to gather up the Mane 6.

A/N

Any reviews or ideas to convince Celestia (except that they are good people/ponies and they enjoy it in Equestria, and Jordan loves RD and Jake really likes Twilight.) are accepted. Not those two suggestions because I am already thinking about those two ideas.

Eternity out!

End A/N