• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,215 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,215

Chapter 16

A/N

Sorry for not updating sooner. I was busy yesterday.

Also, Does anypony know what the name of the restaurant should be? Once a name is decided, I will update the chapter with the appropriate name other than "Canterlot's Restaurant".

Anyway, here is Chapter 16!

End A/N

Canterlot's restaurant...

All four of the ponies arrived at the restaurant on time, with one minute to spare. The stallion waiter came up to the podium.

"Can I help you?" he stated flatly.

"Yes, we are here to fill our reservation." Twilight responded. The waiter flipped through his book of reservations, and found their's.

"Follow me to your table." he stated in monotone. They followed him to their seats. Upon reaching the table, they promptly sat down.

"Ok, take a look at your menus you two!" Twilight stated. Jordan and Jake opened their menus, and they tried to decide what to have.

"Okay, Jake, which seems better, the daisy sandwich deluxe, or the daffodil nacho supreme?" Jordan asked his friend.

"I don't know, but I think I will just go with the ordinary sandwich." Jake replied. Jordan nodded, and he decided.

"I guess I'll have the...grassburger with hay fries." Jordan selected. 'Man, I could really go for some McDonald's right now.' He thought.

"I guess I'll have the same thing as you Jake." Twilight told him.

"I guess I'll have what Jordan's having." Rainbow Dash said with a smile toward Jordan. They put down the menu, as the waiter approached.

"Are you ready to order?" he stated.

"Yes." Twilight replied. She told him what everypony wanted, and he wrote everything down. He nodded that everypony was set, and he trotted into the kitchen. The four ponies started a chat.

"So, when are you two going to be performing with the Wonderbolts?" Twilight asked.

"They told us they would come tell us when a performance was coming up." Jordan replied. Rainbow smiled to him.

"It will be so awesome!" She said with glee. Jordan smiled back. Jordan's turn for a question.

"So...Twilight, you like Jake huh?" he asked, making Twilight blush.

"A little...maybe more." she responded timidly. They saw their order prepared. The waiter picked it up, and brought it to them.

"Here you are. Enjoy." the waiter stated, monotonely as always. He trotted away. The four of them had their fill, Jordan accidentally dropping some hay fries at times. They had finally finished after 2 hours.

"That was great stuff!" Jordan said, Jake nodding in agreement.Twilight and Rainbow smiled.

"We're glad you liked it." Twilight replied. "So, are we heading back?"

"Yep!" Jordan said. They got up to leave, but Jordan accidentally bumped into another pony. They both fell over with a thud. Jordan got back up after a moment. He helped the other pony up.

"Sorry about that. Are you okay?" he asked. He was reassured by the pony's reply.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he stated. He was a pegasus like Jordan, but with a light-yellow or orange coat. He had a dark brown mane and tail, in a style similar to Rainbow Dash's. He had brown eyes and sported a green vest.

"Whew, that's good to hear." Jordan responded, but then noticed the pony dropped some bags, and the contents scattered. "Here, let me help with this." Jordan got to work picking up everything, from the clothes to the other knick-knacks, and placed them in their respective bags.

"Umm...thanks. You seem cool." the pony responded. "Just letting you know, I'm Cloud Dasher."

"I'm Jordan." he responded. "This is Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and my best friend Jake." he continued, pointing to each one respectively. Cloud smiled to him.

"Well, I can see you're leaving. Where are you going?" Cloud said.

"We're heading back to Ponyville to get some sleep." Jordan replied.

"Ponyville, huh? Sounds good. Maybe I can stop by, and we can hang out?" Cloud asked. Jordan smiled.

"Anytime." Jordan replied. The two of them nodded, and went their separate ways.

Canterlot Train Station...

The four of them arrived at the train station as the train was about to leave. They looked at their passes.

"Okay, we made it just in time. If we hurry, we can make it on board." she told them. They galloped to the train, and they showed the conductor their passes.

"Enjoy the ride." he told them.

They got on board, and went back to their respective cabins. Jordan decided to lay down and nap for a little while. Jake kept watch, in case Twilight and Rainbow Dash tried to prank them again.

The two hour train ride went without any pranking. Jake let out a sigh of relief as the train slowed, and eventually stopped. He woke Jordan, and he got up.

"We're here." he told his sleepy friend.

"No, no I don't want to be dressed as a pickle mommy." Jordan said, still sleeping. Jake chuckled, and rolled his friend off the bed. He landed with a thud.

"I'm awake!" Jordan stated, startled. Jake chuckled more as Twilight and Rainbow opened their cabin door.

"We're here you two, come on!" they told the two. Jordan groggily got up, and they left the train. They trotted back to their respective locations, well in the case of Jordan and Rainbow Dash, flew to their location.

Cloudsdale...

Rainbow and Jordan arrived at her home.

"Tonight was great. I hope we get to do this again some time." Rainbow cooed. Jordan chuckled. With that, Rainbow got in bed, and pulled another Daring Do book to herself. He thought about Cloud Dasher.

'He kind of looked like that "Daring Do" character earlier, save for the mane and tail color and eye color.' he thought. He got into the bed, pulled the covers over him, and fell asleep. Rainbow looked at him, smiled, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good night Jordy-pie." she cooed with a giggle.

Ponyville Library...

Jake and Twilight trotted intothe library, tired from the day. They both went up the stairs, and Twilight hopped into the bed.

"Well, I'm going to sleep Jake. See you tomorrow." She said with a smile, and she falls asleep. Jake trots up to her, nuzzles her, and hops into his own bed. He pulls the cover over him, and goes to sleep.

A/N

I think I'm becoming a bit slow with the updates D: But at least I got this out! :D But then there's schoolwork D: but afterwards I have time for ponies :D and I can't believe I cotradicted myself twice XD

Anyway, I added the OC Cloud Dasher (darthvader45) So you will be seeing more of him. Thanks darthvader45!

Eternity out!

End A/N