• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,215 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,215

Chapter 11

A/N

Ok everypony I am back! Unfortunately for me, I couldn't outrun Pinkie for long and she caught up to me. She was screaming at me about how I broke the Promise. She nearly took me out, which would have delayed the chapter at least a day. I apologized to her so everything is back on track.

All 4th wall breaking aside, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

End A/N

Sugarcube Corner...

Jake decided to sleep over at Sugarcube Corner alongside Jordan. Although Twilight was skeptical at first, Pinkie, being the friend-maker she was, was already pulling them toward the Corner. Twilight just looked on, and wondered what was up with that overactive pink ball of fluff.

Pinkie shoved them through the door, making them fall to the ground with an audible thud. They immediately got back up.

"Umm...ok, Pinkie, was it? Where do I sleep?" Jake asked the hyper pony.

"Silly Jakey-wakey! You can sleep anywhere, just like I tild Jordy-pie yesterday!" Pinkie replied with glee.

Jordan and Jake chuckled at each other's nicknames. Jake was first to speak. "Jordy-pie?" Jake said with a chuckle that increased in magnitude every second that passed.

"Jakey-wakey?" Jordan replied, chuckling as well. In a matter of seconds they were on the floor laughing.

"What's so funny?" Pinkie asked quizzically.

"Oh nothing Pinkie." Both responded, still chuckling.

"Okey dokey lokey!" Pinkie responded. She bounced up to her room and, from what Jordan and Jake hoped, fell asleep.

"Ok, so where should I sleep?" Jake asked to himself. "Aha!"

Jordan found a sleeping bag that was not in its current spot before, and unrolled it.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did that sleeping bag come from?" Jordan asked, obviously mystified.

"I don't know, but i think it is best not to question it." Jake responded.

Jake instantly drifted off to sleep. Jordan got onto the couch, and fell asleep as well. 'Tomorrow's going to be a long day' he thought, before going to sleep, not knowing that Pinkie was watching them sleep.

Dreamland...

Jordan and Jake awoke from their slumber, when they were met by not one, but TWO Pinkies!

"Hiya!" They both said.

Jordan and Jake were shocked. They thought they were going crazy and seeing double. Both then held out a cupcake to each shocked pony.

"Uhh..." They both said, before taking each other's cupcake. They took a bite of their respective cupcakes. They then felt woozy and passed out.

They woke up to the sound of giggling. They looked at a wall and facing it was a flat maned Pinkie, and an exact clone right next to her. They turned around. What Jordan and Jake saw next was terrifying.

Both Pinkies had no eyes in their sockets

Instantly, both stallions woke up from their nightmare. Both were in a cold sweat, and breathing heavily.

'Jake, are you there?" Jordan asked, terrified from his experience.

"Y-yeah." Jake responded, scared as well.

"You have the same dream I did?" Jordan asked, turning toward Jake.

"You mean the one with two Pinkies with no eyes, then yes." He responded.

With that, they could not go back to sleep, not after what had just happened.

The next morning...

Both stallions were still wide awake after their experience overnight. Pinkie hopped down the stairs to the room. Jordan and Jake turned to her, realizing that there was no second Pinkie this time. They let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness." Jake said out loud. Pinkie looked confused.

"What?" She asked.

"They told her about their nightmare. She took in every detail, and felt sorry for them. She then gave them both a hug, gave Jake a slight kiss on the cheek, and hopped back upstairs, leaving Jake dazed.

"What...just...happened?" Jordan asked, breaking his sentence between words. Jake fell to the floor. "Jake, are you okay?"

"Daddy, I don't want to go to school..." Jake rambled. Jordan lightly hit him on the cheek, snapping him out of his trance. "Wha-what just-" He was cut off by Jordan.

"Don't ask, just forget it." Jordan told him. Pinkie hopped back down, motioning Jordan upstairs. He followed her up the flight of stairs, to find a hot-air balloon fully inflated and ready to go.

"You ready for Dashie's flight training?" she reminded Jordan.

"Whoops, I almost forgot!" Jordan stated with a slightly embarassed look. He got into the basket of the balloon, followed by Pinkie, and before he knew it, they were in the air.

Jordan was admittedly a bit nervous about his first time flying. He was not even sure about setting hoof on the cloud floor of Cloudsdale.

"Umm, I am not so sure about this Pinkie, I mean, it's my first time flying since I became a pony." Jordan stated, starting to tense more.

"Oh don't be so nervous Jordy-pie! I'm sure you'll do great!" Pinkie reassured, making Jordan calm down a bit. In about 30 minutes, they were at Cloudsdale.

Jordan hesitated stepping out of the balloon, but he did, and he found his ground. and was able to walk on the cloud. Jordan smiled.

"Wow this feels great!" Jordan announced. He turned to his right, and coming at the speed of sound was Rainbow Dash. She stopped two feet from him.

"So, ya ready for flight training?" Rainbow Dash asked him.

"Okay, let's do this...LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIIINS!" He yelled out, attracting the attention of other pegasi. Rainbow only looked at him, puzzled.

"Umm, I have no idea who that is, unless you mean Leroy Wingkins." She told him. He withheld his look of embarassment. She giggled. "I can tell you are going to be a hoot!"

Jordan just smiled at her remark, still showing traces of a blush on his face. They trotted off into the city.

Once they arrived at an open area of the city of Cloudsdale, they immediately got to training.

"Okay, first time to unfurl your wings!" Rainbow yelled to him. He tried as hard as he could, but he could not get them open. "Hmm, try to envision your wings opening!"

He did just that, and with a whoosh, his wings opened! He couldn't believe it. "Wow, these look 20% cooler!" he said to himself., but still within hearing range of Rainbow.

"Did you just say what I said a while back?" she asked him quizzically. Jordan facehoofed.

"Remember I'm not originally from here." Jordan reminded her. Rainbow blushed, and continued his training.

"Now, you will learn to fly!" Rainbow announced, launching into the air with a flap of her wings. Jordan did the same, but slowly.

He barely got off the clouds, but he fell right back on them. He tried again, and he was able to go higher and higher.

"You got it now! Now just tilt your body i the direction you want to go in!" She called to him. He did just that, and before long, he was in motion. He felt free.

"This...is...AWESOME!!" He yelled out. He had never felt so free, not even on Earth. He flew in the air for a few minutes, before landing, a bit sloppily.

"Wow, you learn fast! Let's see if you can fly fast!" She challenges him. Jordan could see where this was heading, and smiled.

"Me, a rookie, race you, the master?" Jordan chuckled. Rainbow blushed at his compliment. She then wore a smile that read that she was ready for anything.

"Yep! Race me through the hoops scattered around the city!" With that, she was already off and flying. Jordan got back off the ground, and sped off toward the first hoop, clearing it with ease.

It was basically no man's land for Jordan, as Rainbow was way ahead of him. He then looked at the next hoop. It was down way below. He saw Rainbow speeding toward it, a cone beginning to form around her. He knew what was happening, so with a sudden burst of speed he didn't even know he had, he shot down like a bullet, a red cone beginning to form around him. Jordan could hardly believe he was pulling this off. Then without warning, he shot forward, a red ring behind him. He had no trail behind him, which probably would have been awkward for him. He shot past Rainbow Dash when she shot forward with a rainbow explosion. She saw Jordan in front of her and was astonished at what she was seeing. When he reached the finishing point, the very same place they started, Rainbow landed next to him, mouth agape.

"That...was...AMAZING!!" they heard a voice behind Rainbow. When they both were turned to the source, Rainbow Dash's eyes went wide, to accompany her mouth being agape. It was Spitfire of the Wonderbolts.

"I've never seen anypony fly faster than the pony that saved us at the Best Young Fliers competition last year!" Spitfire complimented. Jordan blushed, making her giggle a bit. "So, what is your name?"

Jordan stuttered a bit. "I-I'm Jordan."

"Well, Jordan, we'd like to see more of your moves. You should come hang out with us sometime." She stated, motioning the other members of her squad to her sides. Rainbow couldn't believe what was happening.

"Uhh...sure." Jordan accepted. With that, Spitfire, along with the other squad members, smiled, and waved goodbye. They flew off, leaving Jordan surprised, and Rainbow awestruck. She turned to Jordan.

"T-t-t-they...i-i-invited...y-you...t-t-to-" was all she could get out before she fainted. He shrugged, picked her up, and flew her back to Pinkie's.

A/N

BOOM! Chapter 11! I hope you all like this chapter, and any reviews and comments are appreciated!

By the way, go to my DeviantArt page to look at what Jordan and Jake would probably look like as ponies.

Eternity out!

End A/N