• Published 25th Feb 2012
  • 5,212 Views, 234 Comments

A Brony's Dream Come True - FeatherFoot



A brony named Jordan finds an unexpected sight. What adventures will he have?

  • ...
33
 234
 5,212

Chapter 10

A/N

Here is Chapter 10!

Also, I am planning to update some of the previous chapters. More on this at the ending Author's Note.

I hope you like it!

End A/N

Sweet Apple Acres...

Jordan, Pinkie, and Lyra finally arrived at Sweet Apple Acres. Jordan takes in his surroundings.

"Wow there are a lot of apples here. I winder where Applejack is." Jordan asked to himself out loud. He heard a tree rustle, and subsequent thuds. Pinkie lead the way to the source of the sound. As they trotted through the trees, one fell off at random and landed square on Jordan's muzzle. He got startled by it and fell over. Pinkie looked back and giggled, as did Lyra.

"Silly! What are ya doing on the ground?" Pinkie asked with a smile that could make any person on Earth smile along with her.

"Trying to move the ground." Jordan replied jokingly. Lyra chuckled, but Pinkie looked confused.

"I like your humor!" Lyra stated. Just then, Pinkie bounded up to him, and leaned down to him.

"That's not how you move the ground silly! This is!" With that, Pinkie somehow managed to pull a 2 square inch section out of the ground under Jordan, and causing him to fly through the air, landing with a thud. Lyra laughed hysterically at this, and Jordan sighed, but then started laughing too. Jordan looked up.

He saw a rainbow in the sky, followed by a boom, and a rainbow of colors.

"Double rainbow...what could this mean?" He said quietly to himself. Pinkie appeared out of nowhere.

"Silly Jordy-pie! That's Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie stated. Jordan could only guess she was looking for him.

"Umm...Pinkie?" Jordan asked the hyper pony.

"Yeeeees, Jordy-pie?" Pinkie then fluttered her eyelids.

"Can we continue the tour now? I want to see where that sound came from." Jordan whined. Pinkie agreed, and they were off toward the source.

They came upon dozens of empty buckets, and many more were filled with apples, some under the trees.

"What's going on here?" Jordan asked. Pinkie giggled.

"Applejack must be bucking apples off the trees now." Pinkie replied. They noticed a red stallion with an orange mane kicking one of the trees, and a downpour of apples fell into the buckets, not a single one missing. They then noticed Applejack about to kick one of the trees.

"Applejack!" Pinkie called out, so close to Jordan that he lost hearing momentarily.

Applejack then took notice of them. "Howdy there, Pinkie! Who's yer friend there?"

"You remember Jordan right?" She points a hoof toward him to make sure Applejack knew who she was talking about.Applejack just looked quizzically. After a moment, she sported a smile.

"Oh, howdy there Jordan! Didn't recognize ya there fer a second." She apologized.

"It's ok AJ," Jordan told her. "But I have to things...one, Jake is still sore after what happened yesterday." This made applejack blush a deep red.

"Ahm awful sorry," She said. "It's just that ah saw you two as threats to us, and-" Jordan cut her off by raising a hoof.

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to." He stated. Applejack quickly realized what he meant.

"Big Mac, ahm going somewhere for a bit. Think ya can handle the apples while ahm gone?" She asked to Big Macintosh.

"Eeyup." He said in one of his usual one liners. He then got back to work, while Applejack ran off to apologize to Jake.

As timing would have it, a rainbow explosion filled Jordan's vision as soon as AJ was out of sight. After the white cleared from his eyes, he saw Rainbow Dash in a small crater.

"Heheh, sorry about that." She said, smiling. Jordan didn't look thrilled at first, but he should have seen it coming. "Wait, you must be new here!" She climbed out of the crater, when Pinkie, with all her random ways, popped up suddenly from the left.

"Rainbow Dash, you remember Jordy-pie!" She declared disappearing to tle left and reappearing a second later on the right. "You know, the nice guy I threw that party for?" Rainbow instantly recalled.

"Oh yeah, that's right! Hi Jordan!" she said, but as he, Pinkie, and Lyra were turning to leave, Rainbow noticed his wings.

"You're a pegasus?! You have GOT to show me your moves later!" She declared. Jordan looked at her with a frown, and told her that he can't.

"I-I can't show you anything that has to do with flying." Jordan told her regretfully. This earned him a glare from her.

"What are you sayi-" She realized mid sentence. "Oh, you only just became a pegasus. Well no worries! Rainbow Dash is here to teach you the ways of flight!" she happily announced. Jordan smiled.

"That's kind of you RD, but-" He was cut off by her continuing.

"Meet me in cloudsdale in one hour, and you have to Pinkie Promise you will be there!" Rainbow Dash teased. Jordan then turned to Pinkie, she gave him a stare not like from before. This stare bore into his soul, like something bad would happen if he didn't keep the promise, or worse, if he broke it. He performed the Pinkie Promise, remembering to close his eye this time.

"Ok, it is a done deal. You WILL come, right?" She asked. Jordan nodded. "Good! See you later!" With that, Rainbow Dash flew back into the sky. Jordan then turned back to look at Pinkie Pie. She stared at him normally this time. 'What's with her?' Jordan thought.

"Nothing is wrong with me!" Pinkie Pie told him.

'Ugh, I hate it when she does this.' Jordan thought again, Pinkie responding again.

"Author, do you Pinkie Pie Promise to make characters stop thinking for the rest of the chapter?" Pinkie asked eternityglacier.

"Ugh, fine." he responded.

Jordan then tried to think, but it was blocked, like he was just now SOPA'd.

"Can we go now?" He asked.

"Okey dokey lokie!" She replied.

"I'll never understand her." He said very quietly to himself.

Ponyville Square...

Jake and Twilight walked through the square, looking for Jordan. They saw an orange figure running into the square. It was Applejack.

"Twilight, have you seen Jake? I need to talk to him." She asked Twilight.

"AJ, he's right here." Twilight told her. Applejack then turned to Jake, and blushed.

Shucks, just like what happened earlier with Jordan. Anyway, Jake I am truly sorry about yesterday. It's just that I thought you two were going to cause trouble and-" She was cut off by Jake randomly kissing her on the cheek. Her face turned a bright red.

"Apology accepted." He told her. He then trotted away determined to find Jordan. Twilight just stared in awe at what he did. 'D-did he just do what Jordan did to me earlier?' She thought. Twilight then turned to Applejack. She was still aglow with a blush.

"AJ, are you all right?" Applejack was dazed. Twilight waved her hoof in front of her face. No response. She then yelled her name. "Applejack!"

She then snapped out of her trance. "Uh...what...he just...I need a moment." She then broke into a full on run back to the acres, passing a very angry Pinkie Pie. Twilight took notice.

"Pinkie, I haven't seen you this mad since AJ broke your Pinkie Promise. Why are you this mad now?"

Pinkie just breathed angrily, and responded to Twilight. "Somepony...broke...a...PINKIE PROMISE!!!" She screamed out. She dashed out in one direction. Twilight sighed and trotted away.

A/N

Ok, I am going to update previous chapters to fix any spelling/grammar errors or paradoxes. Be sure to look for that and-

"AUTHOR!!!!"

Oh boy...

"YOU PINKIE PROMISED!!!!"

Gotta go! See you next chapter...I hope.

Eternity out! *whoosh*

End A-

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

-/N