• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 1,861 Views, 24 Comments

Terror in Equestria 4: The Collapse of Evil - StormLuna



Shortly after completing her conquest, Twilight and her brother begin to travel more often leaving Colgate in charge a lot. Colgate decides that perhaps she should rule full time.

  • ...
14
 24
 1,861

A New Dawn

Colgate has just defeated the self-proclaimed Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle and drained her of a lot of her magical powers yet left the evil within her. All of Twilight's loyalty spells were broken and she quickly discovered that it wasn't just Colgate who had a bone to pick with her, but everypony did.

Twilight stood up after being drained, looked at Colgate with those green eyes and said, "You'll never get away with this. I'm still the most powerful being in the universe!"

Colgate just shook her head and said, "Twilight, you have committed many crimes and you have many ponies who are angry with you, very angry."

Twilight shouted, "Nopony hates me, everypony loves me!"

Fluttershy walked up to her and said, "Twilight, you took away many ponies' free will. You used a loyalty spell to force us to be loyal to you. Good thing it wore off on Colgate or you would still be oppressing us all."

Spike was stunned by this and said, "Twilight, I never saw this in you. How could you just do all of this. You never told me you took away their free will. I'm sorry but I can't be your assistant anymore, you aren't the pony I cared for so much."

Colgate said, "Ice Storm, Lightning Wasp, go get Twilight's prisoners. I want them to see Twilight in this state before I release them."

Lightning Wasp said, "Will do Colgate. We shall return."

Twilight began to cry as she realized that her whole world had collapsed in on her. She realized that her lies and deceit finally caught up with her.

Colgate asked, "Why are you crying Twilight? What happened to the big, bad Twilight that you have been for so long?"

"I'm sorry everypony, but I was corrupted by Chrysalis and then I just got out of control. I don't know why I did what I did. Just please forgive me." cried Twilight

Shining Armor said, "Twilight, here I thought what Celestia did was bad, buying you and me from mom and dad, but what you have done is worse, far worse. You have oppressed an entire country, started to oppress the whole planet, made unjust and ridiculous laws, turned the skies purple, destroyed the Crystal Empire, killing over 2,000 crystal ponies and too many other crimes to name. If I were Colgate I would simply kill you but this is her decision."

Colgate replied, "I will announce her punishment when the time is right."

Twilight asked, "Can't I be let off because I was corrupted? I wasn't my true self, so you can't punish me. After all, you can't punish a dark goddess!"

LaurFa said, "Well obviously you still aren't your true self. You still have those green eyes and still think of yourself as a dark goddess."

Twilight replied, "Well look at Commander Colgate, her eyes are like mine except her's are blue! Shouldn't she be classified as a dark goddess too?"

Starswirl interrupted, "Twilight, she did cast a spell so powerful it turned her into a goddess but the blue in her eyes is her true self. The green in yours is a corruption of darkness. That is something that there is no spell to remove from you. You will forever be evil."

Ice Storm and Lightning Wasp returned with Twilight's prisoners. Spike saw Rarity and ran up to her and hugged her. "Rarity? I thought Twilight said she made you leave Ponyville?"

Rarity replied, "My Spikey-Wikey! I'm so happy to see you! Regarding Twilight, she did not make me leave Ponyville, she just locked me up and made you think that."

Spike walked over to Twilight and said, "You lying wretch. You can forget about me ever being your assistant again. I want to go wherever Rarity goes!"

Rarity said, "Spike, I don't know where I'll go. I might reopen my shop or I might move to Canterlot, I'm not sure."

Twilight's parents walked up to her. Twilight Velvet said, "Twilight, you can claim all this I was corrupted crap all you want but we aren't buying it. You thought you had the whole world in your hooves but now your whole world has collapsed. Colgate rules the world now and she holds your destiny in her hooves, not me, not Lyra, not Scootaloo, not Lightning Wasp, her."

Twilight broke down crying harder and harder but she still had that rage in her. She shouted, "Curse all of you, I hate all of you."

Rarity shouted, "Twilight, these stumps are a fashion disaster, you could at least remove them or give me my wings back."

Starswirl said, "Rarity, Colgate is the only pony that can do that. You will have to ask her."

Colgate said, "Rarity, it is your choice. Do you wish to be an Alicorn or do you want to simply be a unicorn?"

Rarity replied, "If you wouldn't mind, could you restore my wings Commander?"

Colgate said, "Sure. You don't need to call me Commander anymore, just call me Colgate."

Twilight sneered, "So Commander, do I have to call you commander now?"

Colgate replied, "Just a minute, I need to restore Rarity's wings and then I will deal with you further."

Colgate lowered her head, placed her horn on Rarity, began to glow and recited, "The unicorn who has no wings is bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

As she recited this a gentle beam of energy entered Rarity and her wings sprouted back to their full size. She was thrilled by this. She began to fly around ecstatically ans shouted, "Thank you Colgate, thank you!"

Colgate smiled at her and said, "Don't worry Rarity. Despite you being an Alicorn, you don't have to be part of my military, actually, that is the case with all Alicorns. You are free to do what you wish, you don't have to be part of the military unless you want to. Despite being Supreme Commander of Equestria, I will still continue to see patients in my practice."

Applejack asked, "Colgate, does this mean that Ah don't have to be your second in command if Ah don't want to?"

Colgate replied, "Applejack, if you wish to do so, then good. If you don't want to, then that is good as well."

Applejack said, "Well if Ah decide to just be a full time apple farmer, who will get the job?"

Colgate replied, "Well if you don't, I was thinking of Shining Armor for the post."

Applejack said, "Well Ah think Ah will just stay on the farm the whole time."

Colgate asked, "Shining Armor, what would you think of being General of the Army again and second in line to the top spot?"

Shining Armor said, "Sure. What title are you using Colgate?"

Colgate replied, "I am going to use the title Supreme Commander. I am remaining as the head of the military and Equestria will be a nation ruled by the military, not a monarchy."

Twilight shouted, "WHAT? You can't do that!"

Colgate said, "Guess what, I rule this place now. As for those of you who were the stewards, you are now the leaders of those countries. I am officially dismantling everything from planet Twilight."

Twilight said, "Well, the skies are still purple and you can't do anything about it!"

Colgate gave her a scowl, flew skywards, filed a powerful bolt of energy skywards, shattering the planet's purple skies. It appeared as though a purple snow was falling all over the world and the sky finally returned to normal. This enraged Twilight.

Twilight shouted, "YOU RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL SKIES YOU WRETCH. I HATE YOU!"

Colgate replied, "Luna, shall we just finish this. I think it is time for the world to move on to it's new era. An era where peace and calm will be the norm again?"

Luna said, "Sure, let's finish this off."

Twilight Velvet asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Luna replied, "We believe that your daughter needs to be punished for her crimes."

Crescent Sparkle asked, "What punishment do you have planned?"

Colgate whispered in both of their ears, "We plan on sending her to the sun with Celestia."

They both said in unison, "That is a fair punishment, go ahead with it."

Colgate said, "Alright Twilight, the time for your punishment has come. The self-proclaimed dark goddess Twilight Sparkle, for massive mind control using spells, destroying the Crystal Empire which resulted in the deaths of over 2,000 ponies, forcing ponies to pay tribute, altering the planet's skies, attacking other nations for no good reason, bodily mutilation regarding Rarity's wings and numerous other crimes against the welfare of the planet, is sentenced to reside in the sun with Celestia for the duration of her sentence."

Twilight shouted, "What? I have to be in the sun with HER?"

Colgate replied, "Yeah, you do. I know you hate her. I figured that would be the best punishment possible. Luna, you may do the honors."

Twilight looked terrified realizing that she would be in a horrible place for almost 1,000 years and even worse, she would have to put up with Celestia.

Luna lowered her head, she began to glow, her eyes began to shine a bright white, her horn began to glow white as she recited, "The dark goddess has been mean, the crimes she has committed must be paid for, which like those before her will lead her into lore, the time has come for her to go to the sun, which definitely will not be fun."

Luna fired a powerful bolt of energy at Twilight. She went soaring skywards into the sun. Scootaloo asked, "Did that kill her?"

Colgate replied, "No, it did not kill her. She will just be residing within the sun as Celestia is. Just wait until sunset, you will no longer just see one silhouette in the solar disk, but two."

Lyra said, "Wow, that is going to be quite a sight!"

Rarity added, "It is going to be simply marvelous! So what now Colgate?"

Colgate replied, "Alright, I have various plans. LaurFa, you will become the leader of the Equine Empire. Lemon Hearts, you will become the leader of Saddle Arabia. Lyra, you will return to Neigh Zealand and have full power there. Luna, Galaxia and Cosmos, you three shall return to Alicorn Island and resume your leadership here and I will be the Supreme Commander in Equestria."

Sweetie Belle asked, "What about the military? I don't know if we have the resources here to feed 100,000 soldiers."

Colgate replied, "Excellent point Sweetie Belle. They will be stationed at bases throughout Equestria, near the major cities. I will be keeping the same size of forces here as there were here before I duplicated you guys. Don't worry, there will be adequate resources near these other cities."

Twilight Velvet asked, "What about those of us who were Twilight's prisoners?"

Colgate replied, "You may go wherever you wish. You are free now."

Rarity asked, "Even though I sassed you out on the range at the base?"

Colgate replied, "Yes. All of you are free."

Photo Finish said, "I'm returning to Canterlot."

Hoity Toity said, "Same Here."

The Sparkle Family replied, "As are we."

Rarity said, "Well this is a tough decision for me but I simply have too many bad memories here in Ponyville. I feel as though I have ruined too many friendships here so I shall be going to Canterlot as well. I believe I will fit in better there. Sweetie Belle, you may stay here as I know your true love is on the farm with the Apple family and Fluttershy, you are the only pony Opal has ever liked so she may remain with you."

Sweetie Belle flew over to Rarity and hugged her and said, "Thank you Rarity! Now I finally know you love me!"

Fluttershy said, "I know Opal will be happy."

Applejack said, "Ah know everything y'all said in Faustica about us being unrefined is your true thoughts but Ah hope that we can at least mend the bridges y'all burned."

Rarity replied, "I hope so as well. I am deeply sorry for what I have said and I hope you will all let me come and visit every now and then."

The remainder of what was Twilight's friends gathered together and discussed things. When they came to a decision Rainbow Dash said, "We forgive you Rarity. You can come visit whenever you like."

Colgate said, "Well everypony, the past year has been traumatic for this entire planet. I know it will never return to the way it used to be, but I do hope that things can be restored to some sort of normalcy. I consider this meeting adjourned."

Those who were imprisoned by Twilight returned to Canterlot, those who Twilight made stewards became queens of their prospective countries and Colgate spread the military throughout the nation. Finally, after a year of terror, Equestria had finally returned to a sense of normalcy, albeit being ran by the military, love and harmony returned to Equestria.

The sunset that evening was spectacular. It had the silhouettes of Princess Celestia in the back facing one direction and the smaller silhouette of the defeated dark goddess Twilight Sparkle in the front, facing the other direction. Every sunrise and sunset will be a reminder of the year of darkness, but also a reminder of the triumph of good over evil.

Author's Note:

Invisibility----"Whether it be one or a bunch of ones, nopony needs to see so that we don't have to flee, invisibility is the treat of not having to retreat."

Visibility---"The unseen shall now be seen, with their friends being present, hiding only shows resent, those who have disappeared shall now appear."

Duplication---"From one to two, two to four and so much more, when one is simple mere, more and more shall appear."

Banish to void--- "You have committed treason and that is not in season, you are a threat to me and I simply can not let that be, I can no longer be annoyed so you shall be cast into the void."

Loyalty spell---"From another to me, that is where your allegiance will now be, you thought your old commander loved you like pie when all they wanted was for you to die. With me all shall be great, there shall be no hate."

Giving drones a mind of their own---"those without a mind are in a bind, no longer shall they just be, but they will still be loyal to me, for officers they are now but they don't ask how."

Unbanish---"The one who has been banished has done their time, they are now forgiven for their crime, their time has come, now they need to contribute some, it is Equestria that they must serve or into the spiral of the void they shall curve."

Transform unicorn to Alicorn--- "The unicorn who has no wings is bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform multiple unicorns to Alicorns--- "The unicorns who have no wings are bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform Pegasus to Alicorn---"The one who can fly likes to fly free desires the powers that allow the unicorn to be, he/she wishes so much to levitate and create, rather than berate, for the winged one now has magic, without that it would be tragic."

Transform Earth Pony to Alicorn---"The pony without magic or flight is in a bind, for they feel like they have fallen behind, they work themselves to death, even to their very last breath, for now with magic and wings, great things shall be what life brings."

Increase size of pony---"The small one wishes they were tall so that they won't have to crawl, with height their future is bright and everything will be alright, for the small one is small no more, with height their happiness shall be galore."

Mature pony--"The innocent pony is unsure of who she wants to be, that may be cute but it is not what is good for me, she needs to mature if she is to be strong for without maturity she won't last for long, the naive one shall be so no more, for her maturity will carry her into lore."

Strengthen Armor---"The one without armor does not stand a chance, so it is what we must enhance, the unarmed one will likely receive death, with armor he shall continue to draw breath, without armor he will be torn to shreds like a rag but with armor victory is in the bag."

Activate Jade Alicorn---g"The jade Alicorn will help me see all, without it I might miss a brawl, while the distances are great, I can see all the hate, wisdom is what comes along with the eye so that overthrowing me nopony will try."

Hurricane spell--- "The nice weather must come to an end, for without a storm the enemy will not bend, the wind shall be strong and my enemies won't last for long, a hurricane is a must so the tyrants will sink and go bust."

Fixing spell--- "The city was devastated by a storm, which is not the norm, their suffering is great yet we can not allow normalcy to be late, the city must be restored to the way it was before so they can pay taxes like they did before.

COLGATE'S SPELLS

Unlock---"The door is locked, but from me my information is blocked, a lot of learning I have to do, but with this locked I won't have a clue, now the door is open for me and infinite knowledge for me shall now be."

Lock---"Right now the door is not locked, from others the information is not blocked, the others must not be allowed to learn, for this is not theirs to earn, the door is now closed for all but me because infinite knowledge is not free."

Shatter Armor---"Our foes' armor is great, that is something I hate, with their armor they are strong, but them having armor is just plain wrong, now their armor is gone and it is time for them to say bye as they are struck by energy and die."

Return Blue sky---"The sky is purple which is ok for some, but it just makes me numb, for I miss the way it used to be, blue is beautiful to me, the normal sky shall be back and everything will return on track."

Drain pony---"The large pony is too big for me, for smaller the pony shall be, the size and knowledge will become mine, but the negative qualities is where I draw the line, for what must grow is my power, so that I may remain in the tower."

Change eye blue---"The green eye is not for me, for blue is what it shall be, the evil shall be banished as the good can not vanish, what shall return will be an eye of blue as it is the perfect hue."

Freeze time---"Tick tock, tick tock, look at the racing clock, what is short is time and being late is a crime, we must finish on top so it is time I must stop, with time froze, it is my enemies I shall bulldoze."

Unfreeze time---"Look at the clock, it is stuck in place, with this there can be no pace, everything is still but that does not fit the bill, for now the clock shall again run so everypony can have fun."

Time bubble---"A bubble is what we need, so from frozen time we can be freed, in this bubble we can move fast, while everything else is stuck in the past, it is frozen time which through we must pass so we will never be late to class."

Undo time bubble---"In the bubble time continues to run, but now the time outside runs and allows fun, the bubble must burst so we can quench our thirst, from the bubble we are now free and everything we can clearly see."

PINKIE'S SPELL

"The changeling's power is good, but not great, they can fire ooze but not enough to make their foes lose, for them to be great, they must fire bolts of hate, the energy shall be strong so their enemies won't last for long."

Comments ( 17 )

3186122 I think they are awesome. I do have a question. What would you think of a Terror in Equestria: 1000 Years Later which would take place when Twily and Celestia's sentences in the sun are over?

3186136 The most violent war known to pony, man, or otherwise between the two.

3186136 I haven't read the whole thing, in fact I just started. You should add videos and make a soundtrack.

3187107 What I was thinking of for a fifth one would be a war between a Celestia and Twilight who have reconciled and a wrathful Luna/Colgate.

3187201more soundtrack
Celestia's theme-sleeping sun (nightwish)
Ultimate Twilight's theme- end of all hope ( still nightwish)
Ultimate supremacy's theme- the messenger ( your favorite enemies)
Ultimate Colgate's theme-satori maiden~ the third eye ( touhou:SA ost)

3192861 If she went off to parallel universes to learn other things, if she learned things from the games I play, she would most likely learn how to put huge hits on her enemies the way hockey players do their opponents and I don't think that will help that much. As far as movies go, there aren't DeLoreans in Equestria and blowing up Graboids won't help her since there is no dynamite in Equestria either, not to mention no Graboids.

3193803
If by huge hits you mean martial arts, she could learn Hokuto Shinken from Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 and 2(yes, i know it is based on the Hokuto No Ken manga and anime, but we are talking about games), an martial art that attacks the opponents from inside by sending energy disrupting the body functions, capable of making heads explode, hearts blow up, spines cracking themselves, have the literal skeleton jump out of their body, diminish physical capabilities to at least 1\100th of what an normal human has even if they had super powers.
Here is some examples of Hokuto Shinken(some of these attacks are in both games even)

3207536 You will probably find this odd, but had you not posted video of what you were talking about,

3208675
Wait i did not post any videos?
If not here they are in link form
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sV_b4U54x0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MppC6uYODYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmU8Pc8WdsU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IupMKx7W7I0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cffaHh4b8Gg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSCcJGW4qLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-P575_9EA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut37orm0qWY
But basically, i think Twilight would find hokuto shinken useful as it allows her to use 100% of the physical potential of her body and then some(because the users get Touki, an battle aura that acts like armor and increase all physical capabilities), it can negate all poisons(as Ken gleefully demonstrates to an ninja in the anime), gives an spider-sense(the technique "musou-insatsu" that subscounciously predicts when someone will attack and then subscounciously takes the best action possible by escaping and attacking the attacker), can manipulate the opponents body in any way the user wants by touching them or beams and the ultimate technique "Musou Tensei" is OP as hell as it basically makes the user an ghost that can not be hit but can attack at even an molecular level that can bypass armors at the same time as it creates ghost clones that can also attack enemies and gives unlimited energy to use beams and magic(though the use needs to experience true deep grief to unlock "Musou Tensei")

Excellent conclusion to Terror in Equestria. Feel Relaxed after all of this. :ajsleepy:

and Vanhoover is now finally in peace and will not be touched by Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle. :pinkiehappy:

3221745 The Ferbguy, Twily was banished to the sun with Celestia for the duration of her sentence. There is a fifth one coming out. I have named it Terror In Equestria 5: 1,000 Years Later. I am working on it right now and it should be done before the end of the month.

3224736 What!!! :rainbowhuh:

How are you going to pull this off? Feels like it's the first episode of the first season all over again except the fact that Colgate doesn't have a student and is not going to go on a quest to find the Elements of Harmony to change her back to the old Twilight before the influence of Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra!

3226079 TheFerbguy, just wait, you'll see how things turn out in the fifth and final part of the series. I never even thought about giving Colgate a student, but then again considering I made her a Supreme Commander instead of a princess it never crossed my mind.

Lol at the beginning, I actually was rooting for Twilight and was mad at Colgate, since in the other stories were in her perspective. But, that story was AMAZING!!!!:pinkiehappy: loved it very much I had a hard time stopping! :heart::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::heart::heart:

3421750 Twily's banishment only goes along with the banishment of Celestia. At the end of Celestia's banishment, both of them will be freed, Twilight's powers will be restored and Twily will try to reclaim the world. I won't share much more except that there will be some strange twists in this story.

3422702 Awesome!! I totally can't wait!!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

3421750
i was rooting for Twilight as well and i was sad that she didnt win:facehoof::applecry::heart: story was great though

Login or register to comment