• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 2,201 Views, 46 Comments

Diamond in the Rough - MorningGlory



Diamond Tiara used to be a bully. But now, as she reaches adulthood, it seems she has some regrets to smooth over.

  • ...
2
 46
 2,201

Dear Twist

Dear Twist,

I know I bullied you and although you were always forgiving, i still feel the need to write this letter. I was so callous to you for your speech impediment and before I knew it, you worked through it. Now you only get that old lisp going when you're really, really mad. It wasn't really something you had much control over and in fact overcame before I could blink my eyes. It was uncalled for and I often wonder if you would have done the same to me were our lives reversed. When I became sure you wouldn't, that's when I became a grown mare and would soon see that being a bully was more harmful to my health than anypony else's.

I also hear that you and Snails are getting along great. I still remember that first double date that Snips and I set you on. You were so nervous you spent hours before it at my house frantically searching for what to wear and how to wear your mane. Eventually I calmed you down and helped defrizz your mane- several hours later, may I add- and you were still shaking like a leaf, though this time it was in excitement. I was certain at that moment you two would hit it off. I'm glad to see that- for once- I was correct.

Snips has told me the two of you plan on leaving Ponyville soon. I wish you nothing but the best of luck. Your talent with the holidays and decorating will make you a fine career and you'll be doing what you love. And at least your Cutie Mark makes total sense instead of mine! Joking aside, I have complete faith that you will excel in all that you do and that your happiness with Snails will go unparalleled!

My heart goes with you! (And I hope you'll be my planner for my wedding!)

Best of luck and lots of love

Diamond Tiara

Author's Note:

The last letter is out folks. Now the next chapter will complete everything and show everypony's reaction to each letter they got from DT.

-MG