• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 1,387 Views, 14 Comments

Legend of Zelda: Magic of Time - kirbydoesmlp



This is a the story of how link had to travel through time to get back to hyrule after being transported to equestria

  • ...
8
 14
 1,387

Unicorns and Pegasi

"What the fuck?!"

"Buck." Twilight corrected. Link was frantically looking around trying to make some sense of what was happening. A purple unicorn? And this pony... is she a pegasus?

"What's going on here? Why am I in some sort of technicolor pony world with purple unicorns and yellow pegasi? I need to get out of here and find Epona!" Link shouted, grabbing his sword again in his mouth.

"Why don't you use your magic?" Twilight asked.

"MAGIC?!" Link started to visibly panic. He had cold sweat running down his face and bags under his eyes. You could see his chest heavily moving up and down at a fast pace, him panting and eyes slightly diolated.

"Calm DOWN!" Twilight screamed as she lifted the seemingly crazed pony into the air. "You're acting as if your were from another dimension or something"! Link paused.

"do you have another place we could talk. I'm in sort of a mess here." Link said.

"Of course" Twighlight replied. "We can discuss this situation further at the library."

Back at the library and Twilights home, Link tried to explain everything he knew, as did Twi. "So let me get this strait. I'm a unicorn in equestria and you are and alicorn princess and harmony element of magic, and have friend the power these elements to defeat evil?" Link asked, trying to comprehend all of this strange new information.

"Yes. And you are a Hylian from the land of Hyrule and have some sort of time traveling ocarina that you used to defeat evil. And you also think that this can help you get back home." Twilight said in response.

"Yes. But first and formost, i need to learn how to use this magic to use my sword and shield."

"No problem!" Twilight said enthusiastically. "I can teach you the basic, such as levitation, and sheild breakers." "Ok then. let's get started!"

Author's Note:

hello. so please. i think im doing good so far. the only reason link is a unicorn is to hold his sword and shield. sorry that this is a short chapter. i have done 3 chapters in 2 days. thank you.