• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 2,450 Views, 6 Comments

Mario & Luigi in Equestria - BRD



The Mario Bros. whent to Equestria to save Princess Peach

  • ...
14
 6
 2,450

Chapter 2

First they whet to Sugarcube Corner to find Pinky Pie. When they walked in a pink pony mare hopped over to them.

Then she said, "Hiya Twilight, Hey Luigi long time, no see, and this must be your brother Mario. My name is Pinkie Pie."

Mario asked Pinkie Pie how she knows his name. Twilight explained that Pinky was "Pinkie being Pinkie" Then Twilight told Pinkie Pie that Princess Celestia needs her help.

"Okey dokey low-key Twilight, I'll meet you guys at the Train Station." said Pinkie Pie and hopped away.

They whet to find Rarity at the Carousel Boutique next. When they whet inside a white unicorn mare walk up and said,

"Welcome to the Carousel..... Oh it's just you Twilight darling, and Luigi, how have you been dear, Who is this handsome man in red Luigi darling?"

Luigi introduce Mario to Rarity and Twilight explained that Princess Celestia needed her help.

"Sure thing darling let me close up shop and I'll meet you at the Train Station darlings." said Rarity

Then they whet to Sweet Apple Acres to find Applejack. When they got there a orange pony mare walk up to them.

"Well howdy Twilight and howdy Luigi, It has been a while hasn't it. And who is this sugar cube?"

Luigi introduce Mario to Applejack and Twilight told Applejack that Princess Celestia needed her help.

"I'll meet you at the Train Station Sugar Cubes." Said Applejack as they lefted.

Before they got to Fluttershy's house, a blue blur was head trowed them. But, at the last second it stopped and in its place was a sky-blue Pegasuses mare.

She spoke "Whats up, Twilight and Luigi hows it hanging dude? Who's the dude in red Luigi?"

Luigi introduce Mario to Rainbow Dash and Twilight told Rainbow Dash that Princess Celestia needed her help.

"Then I'll see you guys later." said Rainbow Dash. Then she flue away at super sonic speed.

Finely, they got to Fluttershy's house and Twilight knocked on the door. After a few minutes a yellow Pegasuses mare answered the door.

She spoke "Hi Twilight and Luigi I didn't mean to scare you last time, can you forgive me?..... If that OK with you. and who is the man in red Luigi?"

Luigi forgave Fluttershy, introduce Mario to Fluttershy and Twilight told Fluttershy that Princess Celestia needed her help.

Fluttershy went inside to tell Angle that he's in charge while she gone. Then she fallowed them to the Train Station.

Author's Note:

Note: If you have no idea how the Main Six meet Luigi.
Then you should read "Boo-busting in Equestria"