• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 2,449 Views, 6 Comments

Mario & Luigi in Equestria - BRD



The Mario Bros. whent to Equestria to save Princess Peach

  • ...
14
 6
 2,449

Chapter 1

In Bowser's Castle in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and Luigi are fighting Bowser to save Princess Peach. (for the ninth time.) Before they beat Bowser, a Draconequus appeared out a flash of smoke.

The Draconequus spoke " I'm Discord and I'm here to invite you to a magical land of Equestria." Before anybody said/did anything Discord opened a wormhole and it suck everyone into it.


Meanwhile in Ponyville, Twilight was reading a book to Spike. When all of a sudden a flash a light filled the room and a pare of humans was unconscious on the floor. One was wearing blue overalls, a red shirt, and a red hat with a "M" on it and the other one was wearing blue overalls, a green shirt, and a green hat with a "L" on it.

Mario was the first to wake up and noted that he was in a strange bedroom. Then he woke up Luigi to ask him where they are. Before Luigi said anything a purple unicorn mare walked in to the room.

It spoke "Hi Luigi its been a while and who is this man in red Luigi?" Luigi introduced Mario to Twilight and explained how he meet her to Mario.

Then Spike run to Twilight and gave a scroll to her. Twilight read the letter aloud:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear my faithful student Twilight,

Discord got loose again and this time he team up with a monster named Bowser. I would like you to get your friends and meet me at the castle.

your faithful teacher and co-ruler
Princess Celestia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario told Twilight who Bowser was and that he and Luigi can help.

So Twilight, Mario, and Luigi went outside to find Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinky Pie.

Author's Note:

Fun Fact: Princess Peach was kidnapped 31 times. (more or less)

8 times by Bowser. (by himself)