• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 1,298 Views, 9 Comments

The Elements of Chaos - CroakerGamer



To restore Chaos to Equestria, Screw Ball must embark on a journey for power and find the Chaos within herself.

  • ...
0
 9
 1,298

Chapter Five: Family or Friends: Discord

“Huh, Screw Ball, you sound just like a… I mean my first and only friend, Fluttershy.” Screw Ball didn’t reply. She had fallen asleep, her face in a pile of whipped cream.

Discord thought to himself for awhile. What would Fluttershy think of me for doing this? Can I really hurt her like this? Screw Ball is my daughter and I should help her, but I’ve taught her nothing about friendship like Fluttershy has taught me. All of these thoughts crossed in Discord’s brain. He had to make a choice: Screw Ball’s new rein as a Chaos Princess, or keep Fluttershy as a friend.

“They locked me in a cage,” Discord thought aloud. “Some friend.”

Several ice cream explosions occurred around Discord. The Diamond Dogs were back, and all had stern faces.

“Pony comes with us!” A Diamond Dog declared at Discord.

Discord simply snapped his fingers and each Diamond Dog was trapped in an avalanche of whipped cream. He then scoped up the sleeping filly and flew to what he taught was a possible donor for a Disharmony Element.

End of Chapter Five