• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 1,298 Views, 9 Comments

The Elements of Chaos - CroakerGamer



To restore Chaos to Equestria, Screw Ball must embark on a journey for power and find the Chaos within herself.

  • ...
0
 9
 1,298

Chapter One: Like Father Like Daughter: Screw Ball

Most ponies in Equestria know about the King of Chaos, Discord, but most ponies are kept in the dark about the fact that he had a daughter. Her name is Screw Ball. Upon the taming of Discord, he used his powers to grant the Earth pony a horn. Screw Ball, now a unicorn, hid in the Everfree Forest, biding her time until her existence was nothing more than a rumor. Celestia searched endlessly for the filly, but found no trace of her. Discords rehabilitation had been an act, Screw Ball knew this. There was no way to contain Chaos. But, she decided that if her father really did leave the throne up for grabs, that would make her the Princess of Chaos.

“Princess of Chaos?” She said aloud, savoring the title. “What a rotten name. It’s perfect!” Screw Ball started plotting a way to continue her dad’s legacy. He had left some pretty big shoes to fill, seeing how he had almost taken back Equestria if it hadn’t been for those six friends. Screw Ball remembered how Discord had done it, too, reversing their personalities and causing one to bicker about another. Screw Ball had to chuckle at the thought. Self destruction was the ultimate form of Chaos.

“Wait, that’s it!” the little unicorn exclaimed aloud. “If my old man can change those fillies personalities, I can change their elements!” She chuckled again. The laughter grew into maniacal laughter.

“Who goes there? Young filly, beware! This is no place for a youth. Danger is near, forsooth!” Screw Ball hadn’t thought of attracting attention. After all the Everfree Forest was a place no pony ever went. It didn’t matter if she was caught, she had her plan and was ready to put it in action. Now she needed to do research. Boring, she thought to herself.

“Sweetie Belle, is that you? Silly unicorn, go away, shoo.”

Screw Ball teleported to Twilight’s Library. As she thought, no pony was home. The “mane” six were in Canterlot with the other princesses. “Just you wait, Twilight” Screw Ball started with a growl in her voice. “I’ll create a test you’ll never pass!”

End of Chapter One