• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 1,294 Views, 9 Comments

The Elements of Chaos - CroakerGamer



To restore Chaos to Equestria, Screw Ball must embark on a journey for power and find the Chaos within herself.

  • ...
0
 9
 1,294

Chapter Nine: Game Plan: Discord

Screw Ball couldn’t stop laughing at the genius plan she had created. She made Discord guess who the targets for the new elements were. All of his guesses were wrong. “Can’t I have a hint?” Discord asked.

“Nope. Have you given up?” Screw Ball replied, obviously excited about her plan.
As they flew towards the Crystal Empire on Discords back, Screw Ball explained her plan. “We need the donors for the Elements of Betrayal and Sorrow, right father? Well the only pony I know who has betrayed another is none other than Nightmare Moon.”

Discord couldn’t believe what Screw Ball was suggesting. How in Equestria we’re they supposed to turn Luna back into Nightmare Moon then immobilize her to receive the power.

“After Betrayal,” Screw Ball started treating the fact like it was an easy task on her to-do list, “We have Sorrow. You may not know this, father, but Pinkie Pie isn’t always so happy.” Discord noticed Screw Ball had stopped calling him “Daddy” and was now calling him father. What was that all about? Was this change due to the increased Chaos power?

Screw Ball continued, “She had a depressed stage in her life where she felt her friends were abandoning her. That’s how we get the last two Elements. And what luck, they’re already in the same place.”

Discord’s brain was jam packed full of questions. Where could he start? “Screw Ball, can I ask you more about your process in all of this?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, good.” Discord took a deep breath, “How do you plan on turning Princess Luna into Nightmare Moon, how do you plan to stop Nightmare Moon after you summon her, how will Pinkie Pie revert to her depressed form, and how are we to avoid guards and the “mane” six?!”

“To answer your questions in order,” Screw Ball started, “We attack and convince Princess Luna that she needs to become Nightmare Moon on her night shift, where every pony is asleep. Then we travel to Pinkie Pie’s bedroom, which will be the only time she’s not with the other fillies, and convince her into depression.”

This whole plan sounded cruel. Too, cruel. Discord wondered if Fluttershy really had softened him up. Discord needed to know more, “Sweetie, you still haven’t told me how you plan on changing the two of them.”

“That’s the surprise, father.” There she goes again. “Besides, what fun is there in making sense.”

End of Chapter Nine