• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 3,872 Views, 26 Comments

Choose your own story! - CoolKT11



You are a normal person. You live with your parents and you are a normal pony loving kid. What could go wrong?

  • ...
22
 26
 3,872

Chapter53

You go around Pony ville, just where enough ponies are, and...

"I AM SO CRAZY, CRAZY!" you sing. And you keep singing while doing cartwheels. Ponies do not know what a cartwheel is. They look at you like your crazy (Well, that's the whole Idea!) And you keep dancing, and cartwheeling, and PINKIE PIE comes in. And you teach her how to do a cartwheel! And she wiggles her tail...

UH OH! you think. THAT'S HER PINKIE SENSE! So at that second, you get crushed by a piano. Then her tail wiggles again! You get crushed by a house. Then her tail wiggles one more time, and Celestia jumps right on top of the stuff on you.

"Oh, hello, (YOUR NAME HERE.) I was just coming to see you." says Celestia.

"Great." you say sarcastically. "Maybe next time the sky can fall on me!"

Celestia says she will pay for all your injuries. And so you go to the hospital. FOR A YEAR! And you finally get to read Daring Do for real! (THE DARING DO BACK HOME WAS MADE UP!)

Go back to Equestria after a year:Here
Redo?