• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 384 Views, 5 Comments

PonyIliade - Death Moon



A city impregnable, made ​​a grand alliance to break down, a ten-year war!

  • ...
2
 5
 384

Chapter III: the counterattack and the end of the war.

Sing or muse that glorious day .
The ditesi and their allies advancing with shouts and clamor like the flight of a cock crazed and howling while the pony waiting for their enemies still in silence because they knew that their queens and their sample were recovering their weapons and their armor .
Iron Will mighty champion threw it against the ranks of pony terrestrial , Gilda attacked the ranks of Pegasus Discord while driving its ranks against the unicorns , while the one who reigned flocked to say where it was most needed her.

" Arditi Pony say this time will fall and the victory will be ours! "

Shouted the commander .

" Creatures of Dis time we will win and we will burn the ships! We reach the ships and win the war remember that there are no queens and their sample can not be established early in the field, recollect that Luna must be captured ! "

So the hosts are contrarono with clamor of spears and swords.
Scootalo strikes many griffins following the Commander Hurricane in battle against the Guild.

"Gilda ! Bring great glory to my family when I've killed her! "

Then the husband of the Queen of Cloud City threw the spear towards breaking down the Amazon just the cook .

"I 've missed now let's see what I can do myself! "

And the spear pierced the filly with no cutie Guild Mark, who was pierced from side to side by the spear that hits the stallion in the throat by depriving it of the strength and life!
At that moment, Rainbow Dash made ​​its appearance seeing Gilda strip her husband and her daughter in their arms

"Gilda Amazon cruel you killed my husband and my filly but I will win and I will bring glory to Cloud City! "

Then the one who had no feelings threw his spear but stopped against the shield .
Gilda then took the spear of Scootalo hurling towards his enemy missing it .
Dash unsheathed his sword attacked the queen of the Griffins but raised his spear of the king of Cloud City that snapped on the armor .

" Ah, you end up without sword and spear six unarmed and my sword will cut your throat ! "

" I'm a Fool Griffin and I own claws and beak ! "

Gilda shots with his beak the helmet of her opponent splitting and penetrating into the flesh of his enemy .

" Griffins the first queen of Pegasus is dead follow me to the queen of the magical forest ! "

" Do you think it will be easy to win the pegasus ponies? There are many champions of the people! "

He Mammolletta sweet and gentle guiding the children of the forest in battle waiting for his queen returned from the tent of the commanders , throwing his rod toward the Amazon missing it .

"Oh you'll see how the samples will fall ! "

And the spear of the woman who reigned in New City hiss towards the pegasus pure heart trapassandoglielo .
Angel Rabbit strong and ruthless as a wolf stream into the queen of griffins falling under the claws and sharp beak .

"Gilda , Amazon Queen of griffins warriors for life Angel was dear to the gods and now I have sacrificed to the gods the murderer ! "

And the javelin flew to the Amazon who took shelter with the body of Angel.

" The gods protect only the strong and you're not seeing your servants are chickens, cows , rabbits , ducks ! "

Grifona then took off his flight as well as an eagle swooped on the queen depriving the forest of his queen .
Iron Will king of the minotaurs stood up and threw himself against the mules and bison abbatendo the king and the princess of depriving the first seconds of the actual using his bat .
The lines of the two armies mingled and Swittel Bell, from the side of small white , platinum , royal maiden , and Lily wel led the warriors of Canterlot but here's the queen of the shape-shifts threw himself against them.

"Careful with white sidewalls comes one who reigns from Dis superb !"

" A wise among the wise that I picked up my mother's maiden royal prove to the value! "

Platinum then threw the spear with strength of platinum to the sovereign of missing it changes shape .

" Foolish armor does not have to be beautiful but useful "

and said the spear so the sovereign of Dis borehole on the breastplate of real girl by dropping it over the side white killing her.

" Cursed formless ! But I Giglio wel disciple of the greatest magician avenge my friends! "

And the great expert in magic swung the spear directed towards the heart of Dis but breaks the carapace armor and sturdy made ​​void the attack that was returned to you by depriving him of life and wisdom.

" Ah I was dressing my armor blessed by Celestia and Luna and you sickles my people Canterlot ? Now you will see Rarity avenge her Prince Sangueblue ! "

"Who will avenge tea after that I will defeat you ? "

And the horn of sovereign bathed the earth with the entrails of the beautiful unicorn !
That show broke the bearded sage who regardless of everything you jet to his death .

" I know that nothing I can because I and Granny Smith are older and you are young and strong but you feriro ! "

Then the magician magic unleashed against the one who changed shape who defended himself with courage, but at the end of the year they won the Starswirl bearded man fell to the ground with the broken horn .
The sorceress supreme seeing his fallen master raised his horn ready to hurl magical sparks but the sovereign was faster and she who reigned in Ponyville fell to the ground hugging Trixie .

"Sister loved, I am going to join you in the realm of the spirits I hope you have found the peace that I was always denied ! "

Die like Twilight Sparkle and unicorns backed away .
Discord by multiple wit raised his sword and drive towards the Dragonius ponny terrestrial clashing with the little princess without cutie Mark

" I came here to get my symbol of beauty with two of my friends , they have fallen and it's up to me to get the cutie mark and I'll kill you and then I will fight against the kings winners! "

"You're too weak and too small for me and pay the price ! "

The ax of Draconios break the shield and sheared the flesh of the filly .
At the sight of the very old granddaughter cut in two Granny Smith sought revenge but the years and the ax of the lord of chaos prevailed .
Then the great stallion of the land of apple orchards moved to the rival.

"Your ax severed my sister and my grandmother , but with me you will not win ! "
" Big , strong and mighty stallion Machiton think you beat the one who does dell'astuzia his weapon ? "

Then as a picadores he took a spear with which it batters down the mighty stallion.
Seeing the lifeless bodies of the woman who reigned over the apple orchards wanted to do justice

" Ah Cursed Warrior from unnatural form . You killed my brother , my sister and my grandmother, but now you will fall in the dust ! "

Cunning warrior but he did not move and after having thrown his spear down with the ax on the neck of Applejack tranciandolo .
Understanding that pony terrestrial nothing they could against the mad King Bombolana , filly fierce , took his weapon and Focaccia Toasts , Councillor mad , he threw himself against him.
But it did not surprise Discord and taking advantage of his body meant that the two are pierced each other under the gaze of Pinkie Pie.

"Cursed villain ! It was not enough Zecora , wicked witch , who for the first time brought a Pony de Rjo sadness now you deprive me of the directors now I will get my revenge! "

And waving a bat she tried to hit his enemy.
In the clash between ax and mace the balance remained in balance for a long time but at the end of the ax Draconius won the club of sovereign splitting it in two and cutting the sovereign of the city always cheerful .
At that moment the two sisters rulers appeared heartening ponies and leading them into battle .
The Queen of Dis understanding between the two that Celestia had never fought nonostnte was greater then unhesitatingly threw himself at her.

" Celestia pony from rabbit heart , worm-like snout and black soul , make yourself forward now that the queens were killed and only you can control you and your sister ! "

"I am a queen ! "

Celestia heart worm and rabbit snout wrapped tightly in a suit of armor made ​​of silver with gold embroidery walked toward his enemy's sure to win .
The spear of silver, and the bronze shield nothing they could against the iron spear of sovereign Say that after having pierced shield and body Celestia Luna slightly wounded at his side.
At that moment Iacopo mower enemies appeared and furious threw himself against the enemy kings .
The King of the eight-legged pony took the field while standing on two legs, one leg right and one left holding up a shield or wrapped Gungnir , the spear given to him by Odin once hurled always reached the goal, a holding Mjollnir , the hammer given to him by Thor that destroys everything , another holding Excalibur, the sword that cut through everything and the last one paw holding the dagger wavy.

" AHHHHH ! Oh Queen of Dis Iacopo mower enemy has been unleashed ! He last sample of the pony will take revenge for the scratch made on the side of the one who commands it ! "

" Discord ! Are you afraid that horse ? Fallen him the war is over "

So the real joined together and attacked the champion of the pony as if he had fallen victory avvrebbe rice to the enemies of the ponies.
With Excalibur, that all cuts , the cutting head to Iron Will .
With Mjöllnir that breaketh all these strikes the queen of the Griffins
with Gungnir that always reaches the target extinguished the life of the king of Draconius who tried in vain to avoid it with his dagger strikes the queen of Dis and with it the walls of the city fell to the pony thus putting an end to the war.

Author's Note:

Well I'm done!

As you can see I used the names of the founders of the Italian version of Equestria.

Comments ( 2 )

3088967

Thank you so much for what you said, I trust that soon the work will be seen by many people, however, I'm glad you put it as a favorite

3198141 This was good but having not read vergil I got a little confused. I still liked it. Would you care to explain this a bit more? Also I'm Greek so have a point for using influences from my country.

Login or register to comment