• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 381 Views, 5 Comments

PonyIliade - Death Moon



A city impregnable, made ​​a grand alliance to break down, a ten-year war!

  • ...
2
 5
 381

Chapter I: the army of ponies

For nine years the army met the ponies tried in vain to conquer the city of Dis.
For nine years the land greedily drank the blood of the Pony, the Draconius, the Griffin, the minotaur, the mules, bison and Chelling without anyone being able to get the victory and death years down quickly to seize the strong heroes fought.
Among the thousands and thousands of heroes who fought like lions one excelled: Iacopo lord of Sleipnir the eight-legged sitting in the tent together with the commanders of the mares sovereign peoples.
Along the rectangular table sat the queens in order of importance from the door inward.
In front of the place of the ruler of Asgard were sitting facing each other terrestrial own pony.
To the right of the table sat Pinkie Pie-haired, tail and pink mantle of sovereign Pony dei Rejo the city always on the party and where there was no sadness in front of her Applejack was the absolute sovereign of the fertile land of apple orchards.
Alongside the fillies of the earth sat those who reigned in the celi: Rainbow Dash who never knew love and in his pity and cold city of Cloudsdale had left only the old, foals and stallions and mares puledrine taking with him in the prime of youth, in front of Fluttershy she was kind and caring ruler of Everfree Forest.
In addition to the pegasus fierce were those who ruled over the magical unicorns:
On the right was Rarity beautiful, elegant and refined sovereign Canterlot, to the left was the great magic Twilight Sparkle absolute sovereign of the town of Ponyville.
At the opposite end where he was the leader of the eight-legged ponies were the two sisters rulers.
On the left sat Luna Queen of the Night and Diomedi meat eaters, the only creatures able to command Iacopo indomitable warrior beside her was her older sister Celestia the vile and despicable creature from rabbit heart with pride that he spoke

"Pony gallant nine summers you fight under the walls of Dis superb for the treasures hidden by the shape-shifts in their chests of gold, silver and bronze.
Many heroes defend the superb city of a thousand walls, but they are fewer in number and value to us pony so he mounts an assault until the doors are open and the money will go into the coffers of Equestria on which reign supreme! "

Thus spoke the superb Queen leaving speak the wise younger sister:

"Arditi pony my sister spoke now tell you what I think.
For too many winters we are far from the stables where we left our old and our foals waiting for the time he won the first, and that ships chiamassero seconds; tell you that it is time to bring down the walls of Dis superb and so will make honor to my older sister! "

He spoke so beautiful filly white

"Canterlot gave mighty stallions and mares valiant under the walls of Dis and if someone wants to go for him to leave immediately and I will be the glory of having taken together with Swittel Tell Bell, smaller sister from the white side, Platinum, girl regal, Clover and the wise, and so my husband Prince Sangueblu will be avenged! "

She who had the magic got up on all fours and said to the beautiful unicorn.

"You will not be alone beautiful Rarity. Even if all the ships could be raised from the ground and pushed towards the sea I will stay here with Spike, my slave, and the Bearded Starswirl wise and so my people will not have to endure the taunts of the superb shape-shifts that have always been the masters "

She who had no feeling stood up and made

"Maybe someone accuses us of Cloud City of cowardice? We disembarked from ships than seconds, preceded only by the eight-legged fast and proud? If someone wants to escape him to leave but I will stay with Scootaloo, my scudiera from the white side, and with Hurricane, my right arm and so the stolen treasures to my people go home! "

As one who was tyrant of the heavens he sat one who flew on earth did you hear:

"Valiant leaders recollect that when we came here Angel, sage soothsayer, predicted that for nine years we will have sweaty but we won and took the tenth Say superb! Now the time is up and I'll stay here until you say with will not fall and the blood of my subjects killed for sport will not be avenged!
Angel, rabbit fierce and Private Pasny, filly from the heart will be clear by my side "

It was left to the sovereign of the apple trees speak:

"Say superb for centuries has grown stealing apples sacred to my time! My people have suffered and now justice must be done! And if you want to go away go away and leave me to my brother Machiton Big, strong stallion, Appelblom, my little sister from the side and white Granny Smith, wise and old, the honor of dropping the enemy walls! "

Then the mad ruler of the city of easy laughter arose and made the voice:

"Nobody ever run away because the children of Dite aim at our defeat!
How many children were sold to my dogs stana diamonds to tow their treasures in the depths of the earth?
How many of my daughters were seized from the home and sold at Zecora, a striped coat, which sacrificed on the altars to the gods of his people?
My city experienced weeping and gnashing of teeth and run away if someone knows that incur my wrath and Pudddinghead, Councillor crazy, Smark of Cookies, fierce woman! "

He closed the mouth of the queen city of the carnival and open that of the queen.

"To grant us the favor of the gods will offer a great slaughter taking bids from my treasures that I will lose everything and everyone will give me some of the treasures taken from the city falls, so will all lose something!"

At that moment, the male spoke with wisdom and courage:

"Each of you is here for a different reason.
Pinkie Pie's sovereign carnival town seeks justice against the allies of Zecora wicked witch!
Appeljack seeks justice against the desecration of its sacred apple orchards.
Fluttershy has seen its people killed for sport.
Dash has seen his stolen treasures.
Rarity saw her husband killed.
Twlight has long been provoked.
Luna, queen of the night and my heart is here to help his sister.
Celestia, from rabbit heart and snout worm is here for the treasures of the city.
If any of you wants to leave is free to do so but know that we Sleipnir the eight-legged'll be here as long as it will not fall You say why do not say that the warriors of Asgard have fled from the battlefield! "

So the mighty stallion raised his glass in wood and every queens threw up his goblet of diamonds, gold, silver or bronze depending on its power to toast the battle.
So everyone ran to the armies shouting for the commanders of their armies.
Cadance pure. Nightmare Moon proud and noble, honest Cherilee, Diamond Tiara superb, Featherweight curious, Silver Spoon rich, big Snips, Snails thin, Pipsqueak who came with her parents, Twist-haired wild Silverstar by armor silver, Braeburn earth son, Shining Armor landed here filly loved, Fancypants noble birth and heart, Hoity Toity arrogant and snobbish, famous Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores queen of pop, Cherry Jubilee of Queen cherries, Daring Do discoverer of treasures, Doughnut Joe Cook skilled responded to the call of the queens all offering great libation to the gods.