• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 1,956 Views, 44 Comments

Fluttershy Eats Meat! - Brian Jacko



Fluttershy is a vegan and her friends attempt to change her lifestyle.

  • ...
32
 44
 1,956

Pinkie Pie's Patty Party

Eight ponies stood outside in the backyard of Sugar Cube Corner. All of Pinkie Pie's friends were there, including Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. Pinkie Pie had the grill going and was making her special hamburgers. When they were done, she gave a burger to each and everypony and they all began to dig in.

When they were all about half way done with eating their burgers, Rainbow Dash perked up and said, "Wow! These are the most tastiest burgers I have ever had on the planet! These patties taste a little bit like chicken too. It's too bad Scootaloo isn't here with us to have some. Say, where is Scootaloo anyway? Do you happen to know Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom?"

The two fillies looked at each other and then back to Rainbow Dash. They both shook their heads no.

"That's too bad," Rainbow Dash said. "She's missing out on a great meal. Say Pinkie Pie, what kind of burgers are these anyway?"

Pinkie Pie began to giggle madly and replied, "They are made out of pony meat! I like to call them my signature pony patties! I'm surprised you didn't realize that Scootaloo's been gone for several days now. She tastes great, doesn't she? She's Scootalicious!"

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle stopped chewing on their burgers and their mouths hung open wide in shock. The meat that was inside of their mouths slowly fell out and onto the ground.

Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash stared at Pinkie Pie with a look of horror written on their faces. Each pony slowly put their hamburger down on their plates except for Fluttershy.

Fluttershy heard what Pinkie Pie had said, and she drove her face back into the burger and began chewing furiously with pleasure.

Everypony went silent except for Fluttershy, who was chewing loudly on her meal.

Rainbow Dash looked down at her Scoota-sandwhich and then looked back up at Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie began to giggle madly and said, "Oh, and just wait until you find out how I make my cupcakes, Dashie!"

Rainbow Dash felt drops of sweat trickle down the sides of her head and she let out a nervous little laugh. "Cupcakes?" Rainbow asked. "I think I'd rather stay in the dark and not know."

The end.

Author's Note:

No animals were harmed in the making of this fiction........except for Scootaloo.........She was delicious!

I know that Equines aren't supposed to eat meat. This is part of the silliness. The entire purpose of this fiction is to be silly with a message to the reader. The ponies here in this story are supposed to be more like humans and be omnivores. Remember, Equines aren't supposed to talk either.

Comments ( 7 )

There is an example where a calf in India ate chickens on a farm. Here is the link.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/03/08/chicken-eating-calf-makes-india-farmer-famous/

I FUCKING LOVED THIS.

3395124 Thank you. I had a lot of fun writing it. :twilightsmile:

3395139

Congratulations! You are now on my list of people I strongly dislike, right below Richard Dawkins and Sherclop Pones, and right above Sergeant Sprinkles
So the Element of Kindness is eating Scootaloo. I get it, Alternate Universe, but this is still the worst thing I've ever read. So Fluttershy decides it's not bad to eat meat, fine. But still, everpony else is completely heartless, Applejack makes Gilda look like a Disciple, and then Fluttershy goes on an animal killing spree? Just because Angel is a demon doesn't mean you can have Fluttershy kill him. If something else killed him and she ate him, then that would work. But none of this is in Fluttershy's character, and it all just feels like an Episode of Friendship is Witchcraft. And then you do a stupid Cupcakes reference that's really getting old. It is getting harder and harder to forgive Sprinkles for writing that rag full of blood.

3409354 I am not an Applejack hater. Applejack and Rainbow Dash are by far my two most favorite ponies out of the group. I make this crystal clear in my other fics. You're taking things WAY too seriously here. This is tagged as a comedy story for a reason and It's just a ridiculous and silly one shot fic. I was in a very silly mood when writing this. There's no need to act so upset over this.

This kind of reminded me of the movie "The Freshman".

I think you should warn your viewers on the fic description that the fic breaks the third wall and is a bit of a trollfic.

And that second d-word cost you a fave from me for this story.

Oh, and just wait until you find out how I make my cupcakes, Dashie!" :pinkiehappy:

Me: Ok but first do you want to know how I make backwards headed ponies? Here let me show you! :flutterrage:



(For Scootalooooooo! :rainbowdetermined2::derpyderp2:) xd

Login or register to comment