• Published 20th Aug 2013
  • 21,830 Views, 1,198 Comments

Dream Come True - APoeticHeart



Luna hears the tortured heart of a young human child in his dreams.

  • ...
32
 1,198
 21,830

Chapter Seven

Princess Luna was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom until she was awoken by the sound of whimpering coming from the little boy she had come to love with all her heart. She blinked her eyes open, let out a soft yawn, and carefully lifted her wing to see Timmy curled up next to her. She could sense he was still shaken up from the events of the previous night and her heart ached to see the small child like this.


She leaned her head down to his, nuzzled at his cheek, and whispered soothingly into his ear. “Shh… it’s okay little one, I’m here to protect you…shh.” She used her wing to gently stroke at his small form and he calmed his shaking at the sound of her elegant voice.


He stirred a little as he let out a little yawn, blinking his eyes open, and looked up to see the warm smile of the princess. He placed a small bandaged hand on one of her hooves and gave her a frown. “Miss Luna…I’m sorry if I woke you.” His little lips quivered, afraid of how she might react.


Luna frowned at the fear she saw in his eyes and nuzzled at his little hand gently. “No sweetheart, you have nothing to apologize for.” She gave him a warm, reassuring smile. She let out a sigh as she looked into his eyes. “Timmy, is what my despicable nephew Prince Blueblood did you last night still bothering you?”


He clenched eyes shut allowing a stray tear to roll down his cheek as he slowly nodded his head. He opened them back up to look up at Luna tearfully. “It was so scary Miss Luna. After Mister Blueblood left me in those dark, creepy woods, I was all alone, and I felt no one would come and look for me.” He whimpered and started to shake with sobs.


Luna’s heart broke at the sorrow the little boy was showing. She stroked at his back with her wing soothingly as she allowed him to continue. “When that wolf attacked me, I was so scared that it would eat me.” He took in small breaths as he finished as a little smile crept across his face. “Miss Rainbow and Miss Fluttershy came to save me from the wolf, and Miss Fluttershy helped make my knee feel better.”


Luna smiled warmly as she continued to stroke at his back gently. “That’s right little one. There are those who do care about you with all their hearts and will always be there for you in the time of need.” She kissed him gently on the forehead. “Now sweetheart, what do you say about us going to see what’s for breakfast in the dining hall?”


He smiled up at her softly and nodded. “Okay Miss Luna.” He spoke softly.


She carefully lifted her wing up over him to climb out of her bed and stretched out her wings and legs. She looked at Timmy “Little one, come sit on the edge of my bed for a minute.” He nodded as he moved to the edge of the bed, allowing his legs to dangle. “Now Timmy, if it’s okay with you, may I see your hands?”


He nodded. “Yes Miss Luna.” He carefully stretched out his hands side by side to her.


She gave him a warm smile. “This isn’t going to hurt at all little one, but I’m going to complete the healing of your hands with my magic, okay?” She reached up a hoof to gently rub at his shoulder.


He nodded, giving her a light smile. “Okay Miss Luna, I trust you.”


She placed her horn atop of his hands and very carefully enveloped them in her warm blue aura. A soft smile formed across her face as she started to gently unwrapped the bandages to reveal his hands were now cleared of scratches. She gave him a warm smile. “There sweetheart, that’s better.”


He looked down at his hands with a bright smile and looked up into her eyes. “Thank you Princess Luna. That felt warm and it didn’t hurt at all.” He let out a little giggle.


“I’m glad Timmy. I wouldn’t do anything that would bring any more harm than that poor excuse for a nephew of mine already has.” She smiled softly as she carefully levitated him onto her back. “Let’s go get you something to eat sweetheart.” She looked back at him and nuzzled at his cheek.


She decided to trot out onto the balcony of the castle, looking up at Celestia’s sun shining brightly against the clear blue sky, and noticed Rainbow Dash flying overhead. She gave a smirk as she cleared her throat and called out to the cyan Pegasus. “Rainbow Dash, our dear friend, could you come down here for a minute?”


Rainbow Dash was enjoying the morning breeze against her fur when she heard the voice of Princess Luna. She looked down to see her and the little boy on the balcony, and carefully flew down to them, landing on the balcony. She bowed her head to Luna. “Good morning princess.” She lifted her head and gave the child a warm smirk. ‘Heya there little guy, how are you feeling?”


Timmy looked at Rainbow Dash with a soft smile. “I’m doing okay Miss Rainbow.” He leaned over a little bit while on Luna’s back and hugged around Rainbow’s neck. “Thank you for saving me last night from that scary wolf Miss Rainbow.”


Rainbow reached a foreleg up and wrapped it around his small form, laying her head against his shoulder. “Don’t worry little buddy, I never leave my friends hanging.” She patted his back as they broke the hug gently.


Luna smiled at the two. “Would you like to join us for breakfast this morning?”


Rainbow Dash licked her lips. “You bet princess, I’m starving.” She earned a light chuckle from both Luna and Timmy.


The three exited the balcony back into the castle and made their way to the dining hall.


Prince Blueblood was sound asleep in his bedroom of the castle when of a sudden there was an abrupt knock on his door, causing the unicorn to shoot up in his bed. “I’m up…I’m up.” He let out a loud yawn and blinked his eyes open. “Whose there anyway, how dare you wake me up like some uncouth Neanderthal?”


A guard opened the doors and stood in the door way. “My apologies Sir Blueblood, but you are requested by Princess Celestia to meet with her in the dining hall immediately.”


Blueblood gasped and a deep, nervous swallow traveled down his throat. He felt beads of sweat start to form on his brow as he shook them away and looked sternly at the guard. “Yes you miserable toe rag, go inform my dear Aunt Tia that I will make my presence soon.” A sneer crept across his lips.


The guard bowed his head. “Yes Sir.” He turned on his heel and trotted out of Blueblood’s bedroom.


I got to think something to prevent Aunt Tia from confronting me. I know, I’ll just blame the whole thing on the guards and tell her that they put me up to it. That’s it, that’s a good idea.


The sneer turned into a sly grin and Blueblood took in a deep breath, and exhaled deeply before exiting his bedroom.


Inside the dining hall, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Timmy were all enjoying a wonderful breakfast. Celestia asked for the chef to fix Timmy a plate of scrambled eggs with toast spread with butter and jelly. Also he had a glass of orange juice with his meal while Princess Celestia and Luna just had a cup of tea, and Rainbow Dash had a plate of hay cakes with hay bacon.


As she sipped her tear, Celestia looked at the little boy as he was eating at his food. She placed her cup down and sighed heavily. “Timmy, I would like to apologize for the actions of my nephew Prince Blueblood done to you last night. I just want to let you know that you are loved little one and don’t you ever feel that you aren’t.”


Timmy gave her a light smile and nodded his head as he finished the last bite of his scrambled eggs. “It’s okay Miss Celestia, you don’t need to be sorry. “


Suddenly the doors to the dining hall opened and in came trotting Prince Blueblood. “Aunt Tia you wanted to see…” He cut himself off when he saw Timmy sitting with the three mares.


“Ah… my dear nephew, it is so good for you to finally join us.” Celestia greeted with a soft tone yet her eyes held a deep seeded anger in them. Suddenly she saw movement in the corner of her eye and the small child was huddling up against Luna trembling as he looked at Blueblood.


Luna looked down concerned for Timmy, lowered her head to nuzzle at the top of his head, and then looked at Rainbow Dash. “Rainbow Dash, could you maybe take Timmy with you while my sister and I have a little talk with my nephew?”


Rainbow Dash nodded. “Sure thing Princess Luna.” She trotted up to Luna and the frightened child leaning forward on her forelegs. “Hop on little buddy, let’s go for a little ride, okay?” She gave him a warm smile.


He looked up at Princess Luna who gave him a reassuring smile and nod. He turned back to Rainbow Dash. “Okay Miss Rainbow, that sounds like fun.” He said softly as he carefully walked over and climbed up onto her back.


As Rainbow stood back up in her forelegs she turned back to the little boy. “Hold on little guy.” She gave him a soft smirk as he wrapped his little arms around her neck and she started trotting outside of the dining hall to the balcony.


Celestia and Luna watched as the cyan Pegasus hovered into the air and started to fly up into the sky with the child on her back. Then they slowly turned their attention to Blueblood who was standing awkwardly looking at his aunts. He swallowed nervously under the glare the two royal sisters as he felt the beads of sweat build up again.


“Oh I’m so happy that the child is safe and sound where he…” He was cut off when Luna stomped a hoof on the floor.


“Silence!” she yelled. Her lips pursed with anger as she gritted her teeth.


Celestia closed her eyes and sighed heavily as she saw her sister seethe with anger. She opened her eyes back up and glared angrily at her nephew. “Blueblood, don’t play your silly games with us. We know you were the one who devised the plan to kidnap Timmy.”


“Aunt Tia it wasn’t me…it was the guards… they made…” He was cut off once again, this time with Celestia stomping her hoof.


“Enough my nephew! We know you done it, because our young friend told us!” A scowl of anger formed on her face. “As for the guards we shall deal with them in time. As for you my dear nephew, we have a much more severe punishment for you.”


He swallowed nervously as his legs started to shake. “W---what do you mean Aunt Tia? What are you two going to do to me?” He asked timidly.


“Well, as of right now Blueblood you are hereby relieved of your duties as prince of Canterlot and from now on you will no longer live in the castle.” Celestia nodded her head firmly as Blueblood gasped.


“What? You can’t be serious Aunt Tia! That is not fair…I can’t live among commoners!” His mouth was agape and showed frustration.


Celestia smirked. “That is final Blueblood! For the disgraceful act you performed, from me this is a lenient punishment. However, I shall leave and allow my sister to inflict her own punishment.” She carefully trotted up beside Luna and whispered. “Enjoy yourself Luna, but try not to go too far.” She gave her a playful wink and trotted to exit the dining hall.


Blueblood looked up at her with pleading eyes. “Please Aunt Tia don’t leave me in here with her.” He fell to the floor pleading and bowing his head.


Celestia’s smirk grew wider. “Goodbye my dear nephew.” She let out a little giggle as she trotted out of the dining hall, shutting the door behind her.


Luna closed her eyes and spread out her wings. A sudden chill roamed through the dining hall, causing Blueblood to shake fearfully. He swallowed nervously as he stood back up on shaky legs and turned around to see the princess of the night hovering before him, wings spread wide, and with her eyes still shut.


She snapped them open and what once were cyan hued eyes were now pure white orbs and her brows were furrowed with anger. “Blueblood, you are hereby subjected to the wrath of me…” Suddenly, Luna folding in her wings, curled herself into a ball, and surrounded herself in a deep royal blue aura. Without warning the aura broke with force and Luna was transformed into her darker alter ego. “Nightmare Moon!” she yelled down at Blueblood with her royal canterlot voice.


He stood there trembling on his legs, unable to speak. The beads of sweat poured down his face and his teeth chattered. He looked up at Nightmare Moon with fear.


A loud cackle echoed through the room as she lit her horn up and shot a bolt of lightning right at the floor next to Blueblood, causing him to jump. “Do you think what you did to that little child would go unpunished you insolent fool?! I vow to make your pitiful life miserable until you learn how your actions felt to Timmy!” An evil smile grew across her lips as she enveloped the terrified former prince in a dark blue to black aura.


“Wh---what are you…GAH!” Blueblood was shocked with small lightning bolts that surrounded the inner shell of the aura causing him to scream out in pain. Nightmare Moon chuckled at the unicorn’s pain as she gave him another jolt. “Auh…s-s-stop, please?!” he begged with tears threatening to escape the corners of his eyes.


Nightmare Moon released her aura around Blueblood, causing him to collapse on the ground writing in pain. She let out a lowly chuckle. “Oh this is just too much fun.” Her smile grew wider as she wrapped her magic around his form, lifted him up in the air, and started to squeeze him tightly. A gasp of air escaped Blueblood’s lips as he tried to breathe. “Now you will leave this castle, join the residents of Canterlot as one of them, and never step foot back into this castle unless ordered to. Do you understand me you poor excuse for a stallion?” She kept her grip on him with her magic and kept constricting it around him tighter.


Blueblood gasped for breath as he weakly replied. “I…I… Gah!... Yes your highness!” He screamed out as he was let go, only to fall back to the ground, landing with a thud.


Nightmare Moon cackled as she meticulously trotted up to him and lowered her head down to his level. “Good pony. Now get out!” She yelled.


He stood up weakly on shaky legs, turned around, and limped out of the dining hall.


Nightmare Moon was slowly encased in her own aura and swallowed up in a bright glowing white light. After a few seconds, she transformed back into Princess Luna with a sly grin on her face.


Oh that felt wonderful. Now that sorry excuse for a nephew shouldn’t be coming around anymore, because if he does, I guess he’ll have to have another altercation with Nightmare Moon.


She let out a small giggle to herself and trotted out of the dining hall with a wide grin of satisfaction.

Author's Note:

I know it was a little punishment, but I didn't want to kill him, but let him feel what it feels to mess with Princess Luna and those she cares for. :twilightblush: