• Published 20th Aug 2013
  • 21,823 Views, 1,198 Comments

Dream Come True - APoeticHeart



Luna hears the tortured heart of a young human child in his dreams.

  • ...
32
 1,198
 21,823

Chapter Nineteen

Princess Luna awoke with a soft yawn escaping from her lips and she looked down to her son who laid curled up underneath the warmth of her wing. She smiled warmly at the sight of Timmy snuggled up close to her side He’s always so adorable when sleeps like that close to me. I hope he won’t be scared today on his first day of school. She leaned her head close and nuzzled his cheek “Timmy honey, it’s time to wake up.”



The child would soon stir in his sleep and let out a soft yawn of his own, blinking his eyes open to look up at the warm, smiling face of his mom. He returned the smile “Good morning Momma!” He stretched out his arms as he uncurled.



“Good morning my little prince, did you sleep well last night?’ She carefully lifted her wing up and over his form “I know last night must have been scary for you, because of my poor excuse for a nephew, but you are safe now sweetheart, and I promise to not let any harm come to you ever again.” She gave him a warm, reassuring smile and kissed his forehead.



He nodded “Yes Momma, I slept okay, but it was scary last night. I thought I was never going to see you again, but Miss Trixie kept me safe. I know you’ll always protect me Momma. I love you!” He gave her a hug against her side.



“Momma loves you too sweetheart!” She uses a foreleg to gently return the hug and stroke along his side “Do you know what today is my little prince?” The boy looks up at her curiously “Today is your first day of school, and I want to make sure you have a good, healthy breakfast before you have to go.” She stretched out her wings and carefully climbed off her bed before levitating her son onto her back.



He hugged around her neck to hold on as she trotted out of her bed chambers “School Momma? You mean I get to go to school with other ponies?” He asked with a bit of excitement, but then a look of worry swept across his face “What if they don’t like me though Momma? What if they make fun of me, because I’m not a pony like them?” A hint of sadness could be heard in his tone.



Luna frowned as she could hear the nervousness in her son’s voice, but she turned around as she stopped trotting and gave him a warm smile. She nuzzled his cheek “Oh my little prince, don’t you worry about the other fillies and colts not liking you. I’m sure they’ll like you as much as I love you.” She gave him a reassuring nod and turned back to trot toward the dining hall.


On the other side of the castle, Trixie was just waking up in her bedroom that Luna and Celestia allowed her to stay in as the newly appointed royal foalsitter of Timmy.She trotted out onto the balcony and took in a deep breath of fresh air Oh, such a wonderful day it is, the air is calm, the wind is cool and soft against Trixie’s coat, and it looks like all the ponies of Canterlot are enjoying a nice stroll. She looked out at the city of Canterlot as there were some citizens in fact enjoying a nice morning stroll along the streets. She turned back and trotted into her bedroom Trixie guesses I’ll go see what is for breakfast. She exited her room and trotted down the corridor toward the dining hall.


Princess Luna and Timmy, along with Princess Celestia were enjoying a nice freshly cooked breakfast of eggs, toast with butter and jam, and milk for beverages.As they were eating, the dining hall doors opened and they saw Trixie enter “Ah, good morning Trixie.” Celestia greeted with a nod of her head “I do hope you had a peaceful sleep in your new living quarters here at the castle. Would you like some breakfast?”



Trixie trotted toward the dining table and sat down at the other end “Trixie indeed did have a wonderful slumber your highness.” She gave a soft nod “Oh yes your majesty, Trixie is quite famished this morning.” She giggled.



Timmy took a pause from eating his meal to greet Trixie “Good morning Miss Trixie!” He smiled happily at his foalsitter “Thank you again for saving me from Mister Blueblood and keeping me safe last night.”



“Of course little one, Trixie would never let anything terrible happen to a colt or filly as young as you. It was Trixie’s honor to help save and protect such a sweet dear like you Timmy.” She gave the child a warm smile and wink. Soon two a maid trotted with a plate of eggs, hay bacon, and toast for Trixie “Trixie thanks you madam.” She gave the maid a nod.



While she was about finished with her breakfast, Luna looked at Trixie “Dear Trixie, if it’s not too much, could I ask a favor of you this morning?” She then looked down at her son who was just about finished with his food.



Trixie sighed warmly as she ate at her food when she nodded at the princess. She swallowed her bite “Oh of course your highness, Trixie will be much obliged to perform whatever task you wish of me.”



Luna nodded as she looked back down at Timmy “My little prince, would it be okay if Trixie takes you to school today? I would love to accompany you on your first day myself, but your Aunt Celestia has day court today, and it’s a case that I would like to be present at.You aren’t mad at me, are you sweetheart.?” She leaned her head down and nuzzled his cheek.



He blushed and giggled at the nuzzling “No Momma, I’m not mad. I love you!” He reached over and hugged her foreleg “Will you maybe pick me up from school though?” He looked up with a hopeful smile.



She laid a wing over his form and looked down at him “Of course my dear, I’ll be there to pick you up. Then we could go to the sweet shop known as Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville and get some ice cream. How does that sound my little prince?” She gave him a blushing smile and kissed his forehead.



“Oh, that sounds like fun Momma!” He smiled happily and giggled excitedly.



Luna joined in the giggling as she stroked his back with a wing”That is my boy. Now you get ready to leave with Trixie, and I shall see you at the end of school.” She kissed the top of his head and lifted her wing up over his form.



Trixie just finished her meal as she stood up at the table and looked over at the boy “Are you ready little one for Trixie to take you to school?” She gave a warm smile and trotted over to him “Hop on dear Timmy.” She leaned forward on her forelegs for him to climb up onto her back.



He nodded and carefully climbed up onto her back, hugging around her neck to hold on. He looked at his mom “Bye Momma, I’ll miss you, but I’ll see you after school.”He gave her a big smile.



Luna nodded and reachd up with a hoof to stroke at his hair “Of course my little prince, I’ll be there, I promise.” She gave him a wink and kissed his cheek “Now you do what your teacher says and learn all that you can.” She moved her hoof down to stroke at his cheek before stepping back some.



“Don’t worry your highness, Trixie will take real good care of him while I take him to school.” She gave Luna a nod and calmly exited the dining hall as she waved a hoof and Timmy waved a hand.



Luna returned the wave with a hoof “Have a good day at school my son.” She gave a warm smile as she watched her son leave. She turned to look at her sister “Well Tia, are you ready to go to day court and sentence that pitiful excuse for a nephew of ours?”



“Yes I am Lulu, and I got to admit, I’m a bit excited to hand this extra punishment for Blueblood. After all he has done to my precious nephew, I think this will serve him right.” The sun princess giggled “And especially the role Discord is going to play is extra enjoyable.”



Luna nodded with a smirk “Yes it is Tia, and I’m sure that Blueblood will be miserable for the rest of his life.” She chuckled as the two sisters exited the dining hall to head toward the castle’s courtroom.


Down in Ponyville, Trixie soon arrived at Ponyville Elementary school and stopped in front of the building “Well little one, we’re here at your learning institution.” She leaned forward on her forelegs and Timmy carefully climbed off her back.



The child looked up at the building with nervousness etched on his face”I don’t know Miss Trixie, what if the other ponies make fun of me or try to hurt me?” He looked at Trixie with a bit of fear in his eyes.



Trixie gave a small frown, but she placed a hoof gently on her shoulder and looked into his eyes “Listen to me dear child, Trixie understands how it is to be bullied and picked on by others, but you know what?” She gave a soft, reassuring smile “Trixie learned to listen to my own heart and be proud of myself, which helped me always be the bigger filly. So just be yourself Timmy and don’t let those who try to make you feel bad feel as if they are victorious over you. Do you understand?” She gave him a warm, reassuring smile.



He nodded “Yes Miss Trixie, thank you.’ He hugged at her foreeleg and she returned it by wrapping a foreleg around his form.



“You’re welcome little one. Now you go in there and be the best little colt you can be.” She smiled down at him and gave him a wink.



He released the hug and waved a hand “Bye Miss Trixie!” He said happily as he walked into the schoolhouse as Trixie turned to trot away and back toward Canterlot.



Once inside Timmy saw all the school ponies sitting at their desks and he became nervous again. He felt a hoof touch his shoulder and he looked up to see the teacher, Miss Cheerilee “Well hello sweetie, are you Timmy?” She gave him a soft smile and rubbed at his shoulder caerfully with her hoof.



He looked up at her ad nodded “Yes Ma’am.” He gave a little smile as her kind, caring tone calmed his nervousness.



“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Timmy. Just take your seat and if you have any questions, just raise your hoof… erm… I mean hand, okay sweetheart?” He nodded as she pointed a seat near the back that was empty. She patted his back as he walked toward the seat motioned at.



As he walked toward his desk, there were some kids that were giving him stares and were whispering to one another. Soon a pair of light cerulean eyes fell upon the child, the eyes belonging to the number one class bully Diamond Tiara. A slow, mischievous smirk crept across her muzzle as a thought came to her head and she rubbed her hooves together, chuckling to herself.



Mm… looks like there is some fresh meat for me to push around in my school.

Author's Note:

Well, it looks like Celestia and Luna isn't done planning Blueblood's punishment :rainbowlaugh: Also... oh no, it looks like Diamond Tiara has something devious on her mind and plans to make Timmy's first day at school miserable :pinkiegasp: