• Published 20th Aug 2013
  • 21,830 Views, 1,198 Comments

Dream Come True - APoeticHeart



Luna hears the tortured heart of a young human child in his dreams.

  • ...
32
 1,198
 21,830

Chapter Eighteen

I should have planned my latest idea more thoroughly instead of seeking the help of that good for nothing traitor of a show mare. She’d rather help the likes of that little abomination and become friends with those pathetic Elements of Harmony instead of earning true power. She could have ruled over this land by my side, but no, she wanted to play hero and now she is living in my home of Canterlot.


Pacing back and forth in the confines of the deep, damp, and dark caverns underneath Canterlot Castle, Blueblood scuffed his hooves roughly against the cave’s floor. A scowl of disappointment etched across his muzzle as he felt something fall upon his head and he looked up to see droplets of water dripping from stalactites up above. He grunted heavily Great, getting wet from this filthy water in this cave. How much worse can this get? He kicked at the ground with anger.


“Well good morning Bluey, are you enjoying your new fine living establishment?” The unmistaken voice of Discord rang through caverns causing Blueblood to gasp.


“Oh, no, not you, you blithering fool of a goat!” He rolled his eyes as he searched around the cave for the chaos making draconequus “Where are you at?”


In a flash Discord appeared with a sly grin on his face while he held a glass of lemonade in his talon. He sipped at it through a red and white striped straw “Here I am Bluey, and you are just a slight bit correct that I’m a goat” He let out a giggle “I’m also part lion, part eagle, part dragon, part bat, part..”


“ENOUGH! I get it you imbecile!” The former prince rubbed between his eyes with a hoof and looked at him with a disgruntled expression “What in the bloody Tartarus are you even doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be running errands like a good lap dog for my Aunt Celestia?” He smirked slyly at the insult he gave the Master of Chaos.


“Now, is that anyway to talk to a friend?” Discord gave him a pouty face, but then grinned slyly letting out a laugh “I just wanted to come and keep you some company.” He wrapped his arm around the stallion’s shoulders “So Bluey, how about you say we sing a song?” He wiggled his brows.


Blueblood shoved the draconequus’ arm off “No bloody chance you idiot! And the name is Blueblood, not Bluey!” He snorted and looked at Discord with pure disgust. Suddenly his ears twitched uncomfortably as Discord started to hum “Oh, no, you aren’t!”


Discord nodded “Mmhmm... “ He grinned big as he started to sing “99 glasses of chocolate milk on the wall, 99 glasses of chocolate milk. Take one down, pass it around, you now have 98 glasses of chocolate milk on the wall.” He wrapped his arm back around Blueblood’s shoulders and started to sway back and forth “98 glasses of chocolate milk on the wall, 98 glasses of chocolate. Take one down, pass them around, now you have 97 glasses of chocolate on the wall.” He chuckled as he sang.


“Stop, Stop, Stop! Somepony help me!” Blueblood screamed as he held his hooves up to his ears to try and block at the singing of Discord.


The guards on the outside at the entrance shared a laugh “Sounds like they’re having fun, doesn’t it.” One guard spoke to the other who nodded in agreement “Sure does. I think they’ll make great dungeon buddies although we know Discord didn’t do any wrong doing, but just wants to keep old blue eyes some company.” The two chuckled some more as they could hear the singing continue and grow louder.


Outside of the dungeons in the city, the two guards who assisted in the first kidnapping of Timmy were doing hard labor in the form of community service. Ordered by the royal sisters, they were forced to clean up the streets of Canterlot by picking up trash. Not only that, but they were stripped of their duties as guards of the castle.


“Ugh… this is all that rotten prince’s fault. If we didn’t go along with that poorly mapped out plan of his, we would still have our jobs. Don’t you agree Grey Heart?” The guard spoke to his buddy while picking up an empty candy wrapper and placing it in the trash bag he had on his back.


“Just shut up Golden Shield!” Grey Heart just rolled his eyes and picked up an empty bottle on the ground “Why is there so much trash around here? Isn’t this supposed to be a city of beauty and royalty?!” He sighed heavily.


I hope Blueblood is suffering as much… No, I hope he is suffering worse than we are.

Author's Note:

I apologize for a shorter chapter than usual for this story, but I wanted to give you all a look at the punishments that each Blueblood and the guards are experiencing for their crimes. :twilightsmile: