• Published 28th Feb 2012
  • 4,711 Views, 120 Comments

Bowser and Pinkie's Super Bizarre Saga - Alkem



Bowser and Pinkie Pie team up to save her friends and get revenge on Discord for taking his army.

  • ...
1
 120
 4,711

Chapter 8

Bowser and Pinkie's Super Bizarre Saga

Chapter 8


Along a trail leading out of Ponyville, Apple Bloom, together with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Pinkie Pie and Bowser, headed down to Sweet Apple Acres. The trail the fillies have taken often enough was different this time. Not because Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were riding along Bowser shoulders, but rather the numerous Piranha Plants snapping their jaws at them from the trees at the edge of the pathway.

Although the constant snapping of jaws was a less then welcoming scene, Pinkie cheerfully chatted away with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, her hooves hopping along, she happy that soon she'd be reunited with another friend. Bowser on the other hand was fighting the urge to swat away the annoying gnats perched on his shoulders.

"So you two have been traveling around, fighting a bunch of bad guy so you can stop Discord and save our friends?"

"That's right." Pinkie nodded. "Bowsie and I went deep into the Everfree Forest, saved Zecora and Fluttershy, then came back from Appleloosa after discovering some ruins and saving Twilight."

Scootaloo waved her hoof at Pinkie. "Yeah, yeah, that's great and all but have you saved Rainbow Dash yet?"

"What about my big sister?" Sweetie Belle chimed in.

Pinkie turned her head down. "No, not yet." She then quickly perked up and smiled at them. "But don't you worry girls. I Pinkie promise we'll save Rarity and Rainbow Dash soon." She looked to the grumbling carriage the girls were riding on. "Right, Bowsie?"

Feeling the girls pressing against his cheek, Bowser looked straight ahead, trying not to snap as he avoided eye contact. "Uh… yeah, sure, whatever."

"You see girls; with Bowsie's help we'll get everypony back home in time to have ourselves a big party to celebrate." Pinkie looked over to Apple Bloom, noticing the silent filly hadn't taken her eyes off the path the whole time. She trotted over and shot the worried pony a reassuring smile. "But right now we've got an Applejack to save."


Reaching the end of the path, the sight of a barn welcomed them to the Apple family home. Incredibly the barn grounds had remained untouched. The only thing protecting the patch of dirt from the sea of vines and piranha plants surrounding it was a barrier of white picket fences around its perimeter. The only other line of defense was a large red stallion running along the fence. The group watched as Big Macintosh ran from one end of the fence to another, swinging a hoe he held in his mouth and driving away the approaching chomping plants.

Apple Bloom sprinted over to the hard working stallion, excitedly shouting "Big Mac".

"Apple Bloom!" an elderly mare shouted, bursting out from the barn door. "What in sam hill are you doing out there? Get yer caboose inside young'un! It ain't safe out there!"

"Granny Smith, Big Mac needs ma help!"

"You leave it to yer big brother little missy. He can handle those things by himself. Now get inside, it's dangerous!"

Three vines suddenly shot out from the forest and passed over the fence. They bloomed, revealing three piranha plants that now blocked Apple Bloom's path. Apple Bloom stopped and backed away from the slobbering buds.

"Hang on Apple Bloom, we're coming!" Pinkie shouted, running after her.

Pinkie ran in and kicked the voracious flowers. Bowser caught up and joined in. As they battled, Apple Bloom reunited with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, and together ran inside with Granny Smith.

Relieved to see them good, Bowser narrowed his eyes at the buds and clenched his fist. "You worthless weeds! After I painstakingly planted you all over the Mushroom Kingdom, you betray me by siding with some pipsqueak farming horse!"

"Hey, I didn't know you liked to do gardening work, Bowsie."

"Focus, Pinkie! My mighty piranha plants have left me for a horse!"

"A pony actually."

"Whatever!"

"Well, Applejack is really good at growing apples. I guess that also makes her good at growing those plants of yours."

Enraged by the drooling trio, Bowser grabbed them by the vines and throttled them. The ponies around them watched as he placed the three of them in a head lock and repeatedly flattened them under his fist. After a few more devastating bashes, the plants dropped to the ground in a misshapen lump. The trio of buds hardly twitched before another mercilessly thrashing came about by way of Bowser's feet. The merciless beating continued until Bowser gave them a kick that sent them back into the forest's depths.

Pinkie Pie approached, placing a hoof against the huffing Koopa's shell. "You feel better?"

"That was so awesome!" Scootaloo shouted as she, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle came out of the barn to join them. "I can't believe you took those things on all by yourself. You just grabbed them like they were nothing and showed em who's boss."

"I'll say," said Granny Smith, slowly catching up. "Why it's been ages since I've seen a wallopin' like that. It was a tad over the top mind you but it sure got the job done. Though I'd expect that sort'a thing coming from a…" She paused, getting a good look at Bowser. "Huh, never seen a dragon the likes of you before. You new round these parts?"

"Yeah, and I'm dying to get back." Bowser brushed past everyone and walked over to the fence. "Now outta my way so I can deal with these weeds and get one step closer to going home." Facing the wooden barricade and the wall of vines behind it, he peeked through the cracks. "I just gotta find a way inside."

"You say you're looking for a way inside?" asked Granny Smith. "Why we've been working on that for a while now."

Bowser looked back at the green wrinkled mare to see her pointing towards Big Macintosh. On one end of the fence the red stallion was hacking and chopping away at the vines.

"My grandson's been hard at work breaking through those consarned vines keeping us from tending to the crop." She hollered at him. "Come on you slowpoke, move your caboose!"

Still chopping away, Big Macintosh let out a simple "E'yup".

Observing the stallion slowly hacking away, Bowser crossed his arms and waited. Minutes passed by. While Pinkie spent her time chatting away with Granny Smith and the girls, Bowser's patients had finally burnt out. He approached the diligent workhorse who was still whacking away.

He pushed Big Mac aside. "Move!" Raising his hands, he started tearing into the vines with his claws. "I don't have time to wait around till you finish."

Big Mac narrowed his eyes. He grabbed hold of his tool, positioned himself beside Bowser and began chopping. "Nope."

In the corner of his eye, Bowser saw the stallion hacking. "Heh, suit yourself." The two of them then stopped. Bowser cracked his knuckles while Big Mac snorted and scratched his hoof against the ground "Don't start crying when I embarrass you."

They eyed each other, standing against the green wall. The girls noticed the two and Granny Smith sensed this powder keg was only waiting for a spark. "And they're off!"


Big Mac exploded out of the gate swinging, taking out massive chucks vines as he moved forward.

Stunned by the stallion's unexpected strength, Bowser started clawing away and catching up. "Oh no you don't!"

The boys were now neck and neck, rending their way through the jungle and tearing apart any poor piranha plant that got in their way, leaving a green mushy trail of destruction behind them. They rampaged through the fields, coating themselves in a layer of green as they continued carving a path deeper into the forest.

Now well into their race, they came upon a vine larger than any before it. Both rivals proceeded to cut and rip into the thick vine, but it refused to yield to their might. Aggravated by the stubborn growth, ripping and chopping at it faster and faster, they pulled themselves back and winded up for their best strike. A twin set of thunderous bellow reverberated through the forest; the noise was followed by a ground quaking blast that could be seen from the barn. Standing together in a freshly made crater, Bowser and Big Macintosh were catching their breath as a strange shower of green mush rained down around them.

Though both of them tried hard to hide their fatigue, Big Mac and Bowser broke down and started panting, smiling at the other as they took deep breaths.

With a smirk piercing through each gasp for air, Bower looked over to the pony standing beside him. "He…hey…" he said, fighting against his lungs."How about… huff… how about you give up farming… and come work for me? You'd be a perfect minion."

Catching his breath, Big Mac shook his head. "Nope."

"Ah well, you can't blame a Koopa for trying," Bowser chuckled.

Their exhaustion a thing of the past, they heard Pinkie, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo, coming after them along the newly constructed trail.

Apple Bloom broke off from the group and joined her brother. "There ya'll two are. Sheesh, for a second I'd done thought you two'd gone all the way through to the other side of the Sweet Apple Acres."

"Yeah," Scootaloo commented, walking over with Pinkie and Sweetie Belle. "You two were moving so fast there was a geyser of green goop shooting through the top of the field."

Sweetie Belle walked around the open area and examined the infested forest. "So now that there's a way inside, what do we do now?"

"Yeah! I wanna see you two in action again!" said Scootaloo, fluttering her wings.

"Oh no girls," –Pinkie stretched out her forelegs and rounded up the girls. — "From here on it's too dangerous for you to follow. Bowsie and I will handle things from here while Big Mac takes you three back to the barn where it's safe."

Apple Bloom stared at Pinkie, quivering her lower lip as she stared with a glaze in her eye. "Aw, can't we stay with you, please? I just wanna help save my big sister."

Scootaloo joined her. "We promise we'll stay out of trouble."

"We can even help you get rid of those plant things," said Sweetie Belle, making the same face as the others.

"Wouldn't that be getting in the way?" Bowser asked.

Sweetie Belle looked at the question Koopa with a dumbfounded stare. "Uhhh…"

"Well yeah," Scootaloo intervened, covering Sweetie Belle mouth. "But this way we can make things easier for you and have a chance to get our cutie marks for weed exterminating."

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yeah!"

"Yeah!" said Sweetie Belle.

"Nope." Putting his hoof down before the excited fillies with his brow furrowed, Big Mac grabbed his sister by the tail and proceeded to carry her back to the farm.

"Wha—hey, Big Mac, put me down! I wanna help save Applejack!"

"Nope," he muffled, clutching her tail in his mouth.

"Come on!" Apple Bloom wriggled and squirmed as she dangled upside down, seeing Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo quietly walking along behind them. As Pinkie and Bowser vanished further and further as they went, she finally gave up struggling. "At least put me down already! This is embarrassing!"

Bowser sighed, seeing them go out of sight. "Finally! No more of that nonsense."

"Aw come on Bowsie, they weren't that bad," said Pinkie still waving them off.

"No, no their not." He turned and started walking further into the woods. "Especially when compared to you." he mumbled.

Pinkie followed right behind him. "You say something Bowsie?"

"Nope."


Deep into Sweet Apple Acres, which looking more like a jungle the farther they went. Bowser and Pinkie would spot group after group of piranha plants all huddled around the top of every apple tree. The carnivorous flowers didn't notice the two of them. Too engrossed with the smorgasbord of apples, they only focused on stuffing themselves till their stems grew fat.

Bored from the lack of piranha plant bashing, Bowser punched every tree they past, sending the gluttonous flora crashing to the ground. Unfortunately their apple bloated belly made them too heavy to move, leaving them incapacitated on the ground and Bowser without a punching bag.

"Aaaaaah! We've been walking for hours, and I haven't gotten to bash anything! I'm so bored!"

"Hey, Bowsie, look on the bright side." Pinkie pointed to a pack of smiling, bloated piranha plants lying on the ground. "They all look so happy."

"But I want to fight something!" Bowser groaned.

"Hmm…" Pinkie suddenly gasped. "Hey, I know what'll cheer you up. A song!"

"What? No!"

Pinkie skipped in front of him and took a deep breath, but before she could begin a set of teeth emerging from the dirt behind her.

"Uh, Pinky!" said Bowser, seeing the pearly whites behind her.

Bursting up from the soil, a massive piranha plant sprouted along with two smaller buds. Their three stems swayed back and forth, looming above the oblivious pink pony.

Feeling the presences behind her, Pinkie looked behind her. "Huh?" Seening nothing but the green of a giant spiked stem, she turned her head up. "Ahhhhh!" She ran to Bowser's side, just in to avoid the massive plant slamming its head down at her. Now next to Bowser, Pinkie narrowed her eyes at the big flower. "Hey, don't you know it's rude to interrupt a pony when she's about to sing a song."

"Aw, shoot. He just missed ya," said a color lacking mare appearing from the shadows of the fields to stand beside the plant.

Pinkie's sour face quickly brightened up at the sight of the new pony. "Applejack!" She took off running.

"Pinky!" Bowser shouted. "Remember, she's under Discord's control."

"Wha?" Looking back at Bowser, Pinkie couldn't see a pair of grey hooves coming at her.

Bowser reached his arm out and caught Pinkie like a baseball. "Told you," he said, putting her down. He then put his focus on Applejack and grinned. "Looks like I'll finally get to have some fun." He pointed a finger towards her. "Listen up, farm girl, you did a good job tending to my plants but it's time to give em back." He began to crack his knuckles. "That is unless you want me to take em back by force."

Applejack clicked her teeth. "Yer plants? Listen here pardner; I've been taking care of these here cuties all on my own." She suddenly looked away from the two of them. "Nopony gave em to me or nothing."

Bowser finished cracking bones. "That's fine by me. I've been looking for someone to smack around for awhile."

Pinkie stood at Bowser's side, scratching her hoof against the ground. "Sorry, Applejack, but Bowsie and I've got to do this. It's for your own good."

The towering Piranha plant to Applejack's right lowered its head to their level. "Bleck, hyuck, hyuck! You guys, try taking master from us! You guys… bad guys! We not let it happen! No! She take good care of us! We protect her! Good deal! Now we beat you!"

"Stuff it, Lava Piranha!" Bowser shouted, standing ready with Pinkie Pie. "You're going back in the dirt when I'm through with you. Let's go, Pinky!"

"Okie dokie, Bowsie!"


Applejack hopped up high, landing onto Lava Piranha's head that leaned back and aimed its two buds towards both heroes.

"Run!" Bowser cried out, running for cover with Pinkie sticking with him.

Embers shot forth from the buds' mouths, pelting the ground and trailing behind the duo that dove behind a tree. The stream of flames tore into the bark, scorching it and igniting the leaves above.

Pinkie watched as the leaves burned and dropped as ashes. "Hey! Quit it! Applejack works real hard to grow her trees!"

"No I don't," Applejack replied, looking away again.

The pelting ceased and Bowser charged in to attack. He slashed one of the buds with his claws, causing it to crumble and wither, but the remaining bud snuck up from behind him and ensnared him.

"Let go of me you crummy weed!" Bowser commanded as the bud lifted him off the ground. "I'll rip you to—Ah!" The vines cut him off, squeezing the air out of him.

"Hang on, Bowsie!" Pinkie galloped in and swung her mallet against the bud's stem, making it jerk away. Although hurt, it refused to let the captured Koopa go.

With Pinkie repeatedly striking below, Bowser managed to get an arm free and attacked as well. Soon Bowser dropped to the ground along with lava bud which fell to a pile of its own stem.

"Now cut that out you two!" Applejack yelled down at them. "Don't you hurt my babies."

Lava Piranha swooped its head down, knocking both Pinkie and Bowser back as Applejack jumped off and kicked against Bowser. She landed in front of him but was quickly tackled away by Pinkie Pie.

Applejack rolled back. Reaching behind her, she pulled out her lasso and twirled it over her head. The tightly woven collection of thread flew, wrapping itself around Bowser's arm as he performed a sliding punch. Applejack jumped, dodging his attack and landing behind him. She bit down on her end of her lasso and pulled, twirling Bowser by the arm and hurtling him towards Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie, now lying flat on her stomach with a Bowser lying in a daze next to her, saw Lava Piranha take a deep breath. She sprang to her hoofs. "Bowsie!" She placed her hooves against his shoulder and shook him violently. "Get up! We gotta move!" Seeing he wasn't waking anytime soon, she quickly undid the rope on his wrist and slowly pulled him with her.

Bowser, feeling his head still spinning, opened his eyes to see the little mare tugging him along. The sound of something inhaling behind him coupled with the worried expression she wore, said it all. He pushed himself up and sprinted away with Pinkie just in time to avoid a ground scorching fireball landing behind them.

"Hey… Pinky," Bowser huffed as they faced Applejack and Lava Piranha. "That friend of yours is pretty tough. Nowhere near as tough as anything I've fought, but still. It's gonna be rough taking them both on at this rate. I say we take care of Lava Piranha first, that way she'll be defenseless against the two of us."

"Good idea Bowsie. After all, all that fire breathing can't be good for the trees."

"Okay, Pinky, you know what to do."

"Yup."

Pulling fourth her cannon as Bowser curled up and hopped inside it, Pinkie took aim and fired, sending the Bowser cannon ball crashing against Lava Piranha and bouncing back down where she positioned her cannon to catch him and fire again.

Lava Piranha countered with a fireball but the flames were snuffed against Bowser's shell which tore straight through and bashed against its face a second time.

Seeing her precious plant take another blow, Applejack tossed her lasso towards Pinkie and caught hold of the cannon by its barrel. "Let's see what you two do without this!" She yanked her rope, pulling the cannon towards her. She grinned and looked around the skyward pointed cannon. "Hah! Now how do you like them…" –to her surprise, Pinkie had suddenly vanished— "apples? Hey, where'd you—"

The cannon suddenly fired, knocking AJ back in shock. Pinkie Pie, launching out from the barrel with her hammer in hoof, swung up and pegged Lava Piranha with an uppercut that sent the big flower arcing back and crashing against the ground.

Applejack, looking back as her partner hit the ground with an earth shaking thud, felt something come at her from behind. She looked back to see Bowser pounding his fist against his palm as he made his way towards her. With each stamp of his closer, Applejack took one step back, until she bumped against the base of her fallen partner's stem.

"Okay horsey, it's payback for that little trick with the rope. Nobody swings me around by the tail and gets away with it."

Pinkie, returning from her high flying trip, questionable stared at him. "Tail? But Applejack swung you by the arm, remember, Bowsie?" Pinkie quickly corrected.

"Oh, right. Sorry, I was remembering this other time."

With Bowser closing in, Applejack darted her eyes away from him and placed a foreleg against her head as she exaggeratedly said "Oh, no. You've done gone and beat my only partner. Whatever will I do now?" She continued her hammy declaration. "If only there was something I could do." She quickly turned and faced the fallen flower. Rising up onto her hind legs, she stomped her front hooves with all her might.

Unsure what to make of her move, Bowser just kept walking towards until he felt a rumble at his feet. He looked down to see a crack that stemmed from the mares stomp. Before he could take another step the ground ripped open even further. Applejack, now smiling, jumped back on to Lava Piranha's stem and ran back as the cracks gave way.

Clutching his fists at the escaping pony, Bowser prepared to hop after her when he noticed something hot and red spewing forth from the crater depths where Lava Piranha's stem was sticking out from.

"Heads up, Bowsie!" Calling out from above, Pinkie finally returned from her cannon trip and landed next to him. "So where's"—her eyes were suddenly drawn away be the glowing red pool forming in front of them "Whoa!"

On the opposite side of the lava pool, Applejack hopped off Lava Piranha's stem and watched as it and its buds slink their way into the hole and vanish beneath the burning waters.

Bowser groaned "oh no" as he watched his former minion fall in. "Pinkie."

"Yeah, Bowsie?"

"We're going to need some back up."

She stared back, raising a brow as she tilted her head slightly. "Why do we need back up? We took care of that big flower of yours; now all that's left is Applejack." A sudden rumble caught her attention and she looked to the pool where she noticed the lava began to bubble splash about. "Right?"

Bursting forth from the pool, lava drenched Lava Piranha emerged along with its set of restored buds. All three of them were now engulfed in flames. The flaming plant looked down at them, its tongue now hanging out of its mouth and resting against its white lips, roared. Distracted by the massive vegetation, neither of them saw the lasso flying towards them.

"Hey! What the—" With Applejack's rope tightly around him, Bow grabbed onto his end and pulled as Applejack did as well, tugging the weighty king closer and closer towards the scorching puddle and her rejuvenated partner.

With a swipe of his claws to free himself, Bowser grabbed hold of the rope and started a match of tug of war against Applejack. To his surprise the mare on the other end was stronger then he'd expected. Neither one gave their other an inch as they pulled with all their might. Their stalemate was abruptly ended as another one of Lava Piranha's fireball shot down like a meteor to blasted Bowser away.

Standing out of the impact zone, Pinkie went to Bowser, pulling out a spicy cupcake from her mane. "Your right, Bowsie," she said handing him the treat. Reaching into her mane once more, she pulled out Twilight's Tiara. "Let's get some help"

Following her lead, Bowser pulled out his wand and held it up. Both tiara and wand let forth a streak of light that vanished high in to the air and was answered by two larger streaks crashing onto the ground like thunder to reveal Twilight Sparkle and Tutankoopa.

Twilight, still surprised by her sudden teleportation was greeted by the sight of large, bulbous, inflamed red with white polka dots head licking its lips at her. "Aaaaah!" she hollered, bumping into Pinkie Pie as she jumped back in fright.

"Hey Twilight."

"Pinkie!"—Twilight jerked her head left and right, surveying the area.-"What's going on?"

"Me and Bowsie here are in the middle of rescuing Applejack over there," she said pointing to the mare far across from them. "But we're having some trouble so we called you and Tut for some help dealing with her that big thing over there." Her hoof now moved to over to the swaying Lava Piranha next to their friend.

Twilight opened her mouth, but it took her a second to get over her shock in order to speak. "These are the kind of things you've been going through to save us? Dangerous things like this?!"

"Well, I'm not doing it all by myself." Pinkie moved to Bowser and patted her hoof against his shell. "Bowsie's been helping and looking out for me the whole time. Plus now that you and Tut are here so that make three. And with working together to save Applejack, it'll be four."

"Pinkie Pie…" Seeing her friend's pink, cheerful smile in the face of danger reminded Twilight of how special her friends are. "Okay,"-She turned and faced the pair standing across from them. "Let's do this, for Applejack."

Nearby, Tutankoopa kneeled before Bowser. "I am prepared to fight for you, Lord Bowser."

"You'd better be."


With the sight of apple trees burning in the background the quartet readied themselves against the improved Lava Piranha and Applejack who made the first move.

"If that's how ya'll wanna play, then I'll call some back up too." Taking a deep breath, Applejack placed a hoof on her lips and whistled. Within seconds, a hoard of smaller piranha plants burst out from the soil around her, all of them making a loud snapping noise as they repeatedly clamped their mouths. "Alrigh' fellas," She pointed to Pinkie and the others. "Charge!"

With the swarm of mouth snapping plants make their approach, Tutankoopa frantically began casting a spell. One by one, Chain Chops dropped around the group with a iron thud and hopped about aimlessly. "Go! Go my pets!" he ordered, but the animated ball and chains just kept jumping around. "Attack! Charge! Go! Please…"

Behind him, Twilight watched as his summoned pets ignored his every word. She couldn't help but sigh as Tut pathetically kept trying to get his minions in line. "Here, let me try." Stepping forward with her horn aglow, Twilight levitated the little Chops close by and hurled them towards the approaching swarm. Crashing into them as though they were bowling pins, the Chain Chomp went on the offensive and began tearing into the herbs. Twilight continued to grabbing and tossing. "Tut, you keep summoning. Everyone else, grab a chomp and throw!"

"I like the way she can handle a Chomp," said Bowser, clearly impressed.

"Hey, who do you think taught her?" said Tut with his arms raised up as more barking iron balls dropped around him. "We're not just sitting around helplessly in a cell. We've been getting to know each other and preparing to help." Tut watched Twilight and noticed a couple of his pets hopping around her had smiles on their faces. "My pet's just happened to take a liking to her, that's all."

Bowser joined Pinkie and Twilight in hurling the razor toothed orbs. Twilight tossed mounds of them while Pinkie fired one after another from her party cannon, each of them decimating the hoard of plants that kept popping out of the ground.

"Come on ya'll!" Applejack shouted, watching her plants getting decimated. "Fight!"

Lava Piranha came to their aid, swiping its vines down and knocking back friend and foe alike. Tumbling to the ground with dozens of Piranha Plants and Chain Chomps dropping around them, Pinkie, Twilight, Tut, and Bowser looked to the looming giant while both plants and balls continued biting each other.

"Twilight, you and Tut wouldn't happen to have a Chain Chop to handle that flower? You know, something big enough," asked Pinkie, bumping her shoulder against her.

"Yeah, do you?" said Bowser, looking to Tut.

Twilight looked to Tut who worriedly stared back. "Well there is… but…"

Tutankoopa let out a long sigh next to her as she dawdled with her words. "I guess we don't have a choice," he said, turning his head to the towering fiery flora. "Okay, Twilight, let's call him."

"Yippee!" Pinkie Pie let out, dancing in placed. "I really missed him!"

Standing beside each other, with Pinkie and Bowser watching behind them, Twilight and Tutankoopa channeled their magic. Their magic swirled about their bodies and fused together in front of them. With Tut casting an incantation, the collection of magic exploded and plume of smoke expanded.

The cloud grew to the size of Lava Piranha and there was a loud, jolting thud that rocked the area from inside. The crash itself caused the cloud to disperse and was followed by a very loud bark.

"Chompy!" Both Pinkie and Twilight exclaimed, happy to see the giant Chain Chomp again.

"Tsk." Applejack lowered the brim of her hat as she saw the gargantuan ball facing her. Hearing the metallic clings of Chompy chomping its teeth; Applejack turned and ran before Chompy let out another bellowing bark and barreling down on Lava Piranha.

Galloping as fast as her legs could take her; Applejack navigated her way through the trees and down the field, trying to avoid what seemed like a bulldozer headed her way. Right behind her the earth, trees, rocks, and whatever else she sprinted past was being decimated as Chompy's offense continued to push Lava Piranha further and further back. Meanwhile, standing way in the back, Pinkie and the gang made their way down the fresh trail of destruction.


Following the giant stretch of disturbed earth that reached the depths of the orchard, the group reached its end to find that the creature responsible for it was gone. All that remained withered and defeated Lava Piranha lying out cold with Applejack standing in front of it waiting for them.

"Where's Chompy?" Twilight ordered, sounding a bit winded.

Applejack flicked the brim of her hat and stared at Twilight with a smile. "Don't worry. I done took care of that dog a yers."

"What?!" Pinkie ran over, joining Twilight's side. "All by yourself?"

"Course I did." Applejack's eyes once again played hide and with everyone's gazes. "Just me, all by my lonesome. With no help from anythin' else."

"Forget how she did it," said Bowser cutting in. "With Lava Piranha out of my way, I'm getting me some pay back from that weak little farm girl."

"But, wait. Lord Bowser," Tutankoopa huffed catching up with everyone. He reached out to his King but stopped, his eyes spotting a speck of light shining from the back of his hand. "No," he said, watching as the spec grew, and began to spread through his body. "Not now."

"Hey, Tut, what's—" Twilight also paused, spotting light slowly engulf him. She then took a look at herself. "No," she gasped, spotting the same light now on her left leg. "It's too soon."

"Summoning Chompy must have expended more energy than we thought," Now practically all light, he turned to face Pinkie. "Ms. Pinkie Pie, please continue helping my Lord Bowser. I you two make a far better pair then he knows. Or admit to."

Twilight, now also shrouded in light, looked to her friend. "Pinkie Pie, there's something important I need to tell you. When Discord used his power on Applejack before, she turned into a liar; and a bad one at that. The point is she's lying about being beat. I'm positive she's still has something hidden up her sleeve."

"Her sleeve? Applejack doesn't have any sleeve, Twilight."

"It's a figure of speech, Pinkie, now focus."

"Sorry."

"Look, I'm positive Applejack's up to something so—" The light now completely incasing her caused her and Tut to shoot high into the sky in a streak of light. "Be careful!" her voice echoed, leaving Pinkie standing on her own with Bowser approaching Applejack.

"So, pipsqueak," Bowser announced, punching his palm as he got closer, "got anything you wanna say before I flatten you."

"Heh, I sure do." Clutching onto her hat, Applejack tilted it up and smiled. "Gotcha!"

As though waiting for her signal, the ground began to quake again and again, causing Pinkie to trip as she joined Bowser.

Bowser, now stopped in his tracks, looked behind the confident pony standing against him and noticed the trees in the background bend break with each new monstrous quake. As the sound of snapping bark and vines grew louder, it finally dawned on him as to what was coming.

Applejack leaped high into the just as the approaching noise stopped before the last line of trees behind her. Pinkie and Bowser watched in anticipation as another Piranha Plant poked its head through the trees, toppling them over in the process. This plant, with flower petals decorated around its neck like a mane, let out a beastly roared. Drool spewing from its mouth as its voice echoed through the orchard it walked out from the trees to reveal it tyrannosaurus shaped body as Applejack landed atop its head and held onto one of its petals.

Bowser snarled. "Oh, just great! She's even got Dino Piranha on her side." He quickly reached into his shell and pulled out his wand. "Pinky, call that buttershine friend of yours"

"You mean Fluttershy."

"Yeah, that one!" he shouted, his eyes still focused on the giant flora slowly stomping its way towards them. "Just call her, now!"

"You got it, one Fluttershy coming up."

Wasting no more time, Pinkie pulled out the element of kindness and along with Bowser raised it up, calling their friends who appeared in the blink of an eye before them.

Riding atop his signature building block tank, General Guy looked to his second in command cringing from their sudden summon. "Straighten up, Colonel, we've been call in for reinforcements."

"Y-y-yes sir, General," Fluttershy answered. She then turned and spotted Bowser and Pinkie behind the General's tank. "Oh there you are I was wor—" She stopped, noticing them staring at something behind her. Turning back to see, she froze and began to quiver.

Pinkie hopped aboard the tank and Bowser latched himself on the back and shouted "Drive!" The squeals of wooden tiers followed as the engine roared and as the tank kicked up the dirt behind it, Bowser reached his arm out and grabbed Fluttershy.

"Bowser, sir, General Guy and Colonel Shy reporting in," the general said, keeping focusing on the road. "Brief us on the current situation."

"Well right now we're trying to save Applejack," Pinkie answered.

"A rescue operation, I see. Where's the target's location?"

Still cowering at the front of the tank next to Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy pointed a trembling hoof behind him. "Uh, General…."

With a quick spin of the wheel, General Guy skillfully spun his tank around, never losing speed as he now drove in reverse. "Sweet mother of—" The engine revved and the tank sped up as the pursuing plant roared at them. General Guy reached down and pulled at a lever by his waist which caused started the light bulb cannon behind him to light up and fire. A ball of static shot forth from the candle shaped bulb's tip, pelting against Dino Piranha with enough force to slow it slightly.

Still clinging one to the now front facing back of the tank, Bowser immediately followed up with a fireball that further pushed it back. "We've got her now!"

"Yeeaaaah, you bunch sure got me. I don't think there a thing I can do now." Flashing the runaway tank a mischievous smirk, Applejack looked away again.

As Bowser looked on at the ginning mare, he almost lost his balance as General Guy made a quick swerve to the right. "Hey watch—" As he glared at the pintsized driver something in the corner of his eye caught his attention. At the edge of the tree line, right were the General had swerved, Bowser noticed a giant leg stomp down. Pinkie, Fluttershy, and watched as another Dino Piranha burst through the trees and roared at them. This one, white lipped with a head darker than its charcoal body, ran alongside its purple and green counterpart roared together as they continued giving chase.

Pinkie, along with Fluttershy who now cowered under her hooves, watched the twin behemoths danced around on another. "Holey motley! How are we supposed to stop them?"

"Like this!" General guys said with another bang of his cannon. "Colonel, remember your drills." He tilted his head to the light bulb cannon. "Time to soldier up."

Moving her hooves away, Fluttershy stared at the bulb resting on the cylindrical block, and took a deep breath. "Yes, sir!" She then placed a hoof against her lips, letting out a sharp whistle. Zipping out from the tree with the buzzing noise of their propellers, a squad of Flutterguys lined up and hovered in front of her.

"Colonel," one said with a salute as the others did likewise. "Flutter Guy squadron falling in!"

Fluttershy flew up and positioned herself behind the light bulb cannon, aiming it at the duo chasing them. "Pinkie Pie," she said, speaking in a stern confident tone. "Get you cannon ready and position it were it won't block Bowser's fireballs!"

Pinkie saluted her. "Sir, yes ma'am!"

Fluttershy's serious gaze suddenly faded. "Oh my, I'm sorry Pinkie Pie. I didn't mean to shout at you. You don't have to salute."

"Don't be sorry Fluttershy. I like how you were a second ago. You seemed more assertive."

"Really?" Fluttershy's cheeks quickly reddened. "You think so?"

"Definitely. Learning from General Guy sure has—"

"Now's not the time for this!" Bowser hollered in between them.

"He's right, ladies. Can the small talk and get into position," said General Guy.

Moving quickly, Pinkie Pie, with her cannon ready looked back to Fluttershy, fluttering behind a cannon of her own. "All set, Colonel."

She nodded, "Good job, Pinkie." then looked up to her squadron. "Alright Shys, load that cannon!"

"Load?" Pinkie wondered, raising an eye at the band of flying minis. "What are we gonna use—" She was promptly answered as one of them flew right into the cannon.

Fluttershy checked her aim one last time. "Okay, everypony, fire!"


Elsewhere, back on the roof of the barn, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were looking out over the fields.

"Ya'll see anythin' girls?" said Apple Bloom, squinting out to the sea of apples, leaves and vines.

"Nope. I haven't seen a thing after we heard those big roars. Wait a second!" Scootaloo fell silent for a second, her eyes widening at what she saw. "Over there, girls, look!"

Both Apple Bloom and Sweetie turned their heads and made the same face as Scootaloo, spotting two bulbous heads tearing through the trees.

"What is that?!" Sweetie Belle shrieked

"I don't know," Apple Bloom worriedly replied. "But what if those are the things that got Applejack."

"Hey!" Squinting at the sight in the distance, Scootaloo noticed something moving in front of the giants. "There's something running from it."

Apple Bloom leaned as far as she could off the edge, getting a better look, unaware that Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were holding her by the tail to keep her from falling off. "Is it Applejack?"

"I couldn't tell." Scootaloo muffled through Apple Bloom's hair. "But whoever it is, it looks like they're fighting back."

Stilling leaning over the edge, Apple Bloom made out sparks of lightning and fire flying from the fleeing object. "Pinkie Pie?"


"Keep firing!" General Guy shouted. His voice was practically drowned out by the cacophony of the cannons and flames flying behind him. The barrage of lightning, fire and Flutterguy bullets pelted the Dino twins still hot on their trail.

Synchronized in their movements, they twirled around one another dodging as much of their prey's hailstorm. One broke out of sync and made its approach, and despite all the abuse it took from everyone's attacks it kept getting closer. Now mere inches from the tank, it opened its jaws and prepared to chomp down. Just as it lunged forward, Bowser pulled back on his side of the tank, yanking it just enough to avoid the clamp of its jaws. With Pinkie and Fluttershy still firing away at it, the dino cringed from the battering it slowed down and put some distance between them.

Atop the second Dino Piranha in the back, Applejack, threw her lasso and wrangled herself an airborne Flutter Guy, tossing it back at the runaway tank which rattled from the hit and gave her plants an opening. Together they closed they closed in, on readying to bite down at everyone while the other prepared to swipe its head at them.

Pinkie quickly jumped with her cannon to the side, avoiding the closing jaws coming at her but was knocked into the air by the second attack that slammed against the side of the tank. Airborne, she clutched onto her cannon as they dropped to the ground. Thankfully though a sharp turn by the General at the wheel positioned the tank under her and she plopped right back in her place.

Another of Applejack's lassos flew through the air, this one aimed at the tank's cannon pipe. But General Guy swerved to dodge it, unaware of a group of vines up ahead. They thick green ropes tangled around the wheels, bringing the tank to a sudden halt.

"No! The wheels are jammed! I can't drive!"

Letting go of the back, Bowser quickly moved to the side and slashed his claws at the wheels to unbind them. "There, now drive!" he shouted. Making his way back to the back, one of the Dino's now towered before him. He quickly jumped back as the tank sped away, both just missing the set of jaws coming at them. He snuck in a jab against its snout but the second dino struck, ramming its head against him and sending Bowser back. Keeping his footing despite being sent sliding back from the blow, Bowser looked up at Applejack to see her readying her lasso again.

"Lord Bowser!"

"Mr. Bowser!"

"Bowsie!"

A high pitched hum cut through the trees and with it so did the General's tank making its way in between the Koopa and plants. A pair of Flutterguy bullets, shot out from Pinkies cannon's along with a pair of lightning bolts. They both bashed against the Dino Piranha's chins, jerking their heads back and causing Applejack to lose her aim.

As the cart drove by, Bowser latched himself back onto the rear and hung on again as they sped off. Hanging on for dear life Bowser looked to his lackey. "My arms are getting tired from hanging here all the time. Make some room up there!"

"Yes sir, Bowser, sir! More room in a second. Just hang on tight for a bit." Reaching down into his controls, a loud click was heard from inside the tank. Suddenly a layer on the top of the tank spread open, providing more open space on top of the tank. "I sure am glad I took the time to make this modification. I knew it'd come in handy."

Bowser, with is feet dangling over the extended edge, pulled himself up. "Why didn't you do that sooner?"

"Sorry sir," General guy saluted. "But I had to make sure there was plenty of room. Plus with all the sudden commotion I'd completely forgotten about it."

Now with everyone up top, with General Guy maneuvering his way through the jungle converted orchard, Pinkie, Bowser and Fluttershy continued their ranged attacks. With Flutterguys cannon balls bouncing hard against the two giants, flashes of lightning rapidly flying through the air to strike, and steams of flames flying through, their combined hits started to fatigue the pair of dinos.

Another lasso flew through the siege of attacked, this one managing to wrap around the tank. Applejack yanked, causing it to slow down enough for the Piranha pair to catch up. This time instead of preparing for another head assault, both of them took in a deep breath.

"Oh no." Bowser uttered.

"Are they about too—"

"Pinkie over here!" Bowser shouted, standing near the very edge of the tank facing the inhaling herbs. He too took in a deep breath. "You know what to do."

"Right," she replied, grabbing hold of his tail behind him.

As the dinos exhaled, so did Bowser. Their flames clashed, Bowser's appearing on level with their combined breath but then it began vanishing under the pair. Even with Pinkie winding his tail as fast as she could, Bowser's flame was being engulfed.

"Squadron, line up around Bowser!"

Following Fluttershy's orders, the yellow robes troops positioned themselves besides Bowser and stood at the ready as he still let out a steam of flames.

"Ready!"

The line then went down on all fours, aiming their propellers towards the dinos.

"Go!"

Gripping the tank as much as they could, the Flutterguy's propellers began to spin in reverse. Supported by the fans, Bowser's flames grew large enough to engulf and overwhelming the opposing breath attacks while burning the rope holding them back. Both Dino Piranha's, charred and singed from their combination attack, fell back as Fluttershy kept pelting them with lightning.

Still getting plenty of hits from the runaway tank, the Dino Piranha Applejack rode began to slow to a crawl. She hopped off, jumping onto the remaining dino and looked back to see it let out a final roar as it toppled over in exhaustion.

"Tsk." Fed up with the annoying band in front of her, Applejack hopped across onto the tank platform.

Pinkie Pie Immediately opened fire but Applejack rolled forward and dodged the living bullet. Standing at the barrel of the festive cannon, she kicked the barrel upward and circled around, hitting Pinkie with her hind legs. As Pinkie flew back from the hit, Bowser stepped in and threw a punch at Applejack who hopped back to avoid it.

A trio of Flutter guys rose up from behind the burly turtle and dive bombed at her. With her back against the upright cannon, Applejack jumped up to the top, avoiding the first Flutterguy. She then, kicked off from the top of the barrel, angling it just right to catch the second Flutterguy. Landing at the back of the cannon now aimed at Bowser, Applejack kicked, causing it to fire the Flutterguy trapped inside. She watched as the wailing bullet flew and planted against Bowser's chest, sending him sliding almost to the edge of the tank. Focusing on her target, Applejack forgot about the third Flutterguy, who dove down and slammed her with a spinning head bonk.

While Applejack was still dazed from the last attack, Pinkie ran in with her hammer, swung down and just missed as rolled to the side at the last second. Losing her footing from the impact of Pinkie's mallet against the tank, Applejack looked up to see another group of Flutterguys ready to strike. The masked group readied themselves to dive but then suddenly dispersed as the tree lined path ahead became too dense for them to fly in. Even Dino Piranha, still following right behind, stopped as the tank entered the think collection of trees.

General Guy held tight to the wheel as he navigated his way through, but the constant bumps from roots and rocks made it difficult. Still the little General stayed focused on the road. That was until he looked down at the wheel and noticed his hand begin to glow. For a split second his thoughts veered off driving, to what that glow meant for him and his Colonel. Quickly looking back up to see an incoming tree, he swerved, causing the cart to go into a spin. Everyone grab hold of whatever they could to stay on as the cart spun round and round. As the tires screeched, all everyone could see was a blur of green. The constant screech was suddenly overshadowed by the distinct sound of wood snapping. Continuing to spin, the blur of green in their eyes quickly switched red as they all came to a sudden halt.

"Uuuh…" everyone groaned, shaking off their daze to see that the tank had rear ended against the side of Sweet Apple Acre's barn. And looking down at them from the rooftop, were three stunned fillies staring at them.

"Applejack!" Apple Bloom shouted, beaming at the sight of her sister. "Big sister, I missed you so much! Where've ya been all this time?" Still looking down at the group below, she saw that her sister scowling as stood facing Pinkie, Fluttershy, General Guy, and Bowser. "Applejack? You okay, si—" Apple Bloom stopped, feeling a big thud coming from nearby trees behind the cart.

The trees lined behind a smashed portion of the fence, toppled over as Dino Piranha stepped out. Panting every step it took, with its tongue drooping out over it lips, it staggered towards Applejack who smiled at his approach.

"Ya'll see that," she said to the group in front of her. My little piranha plant's still alright. Now's time we finally send ya'll packin'"

With Dino Piranha slowly wobbling its way towards them, Pinkie Pie charged Applejack and started shoving against her shoving against her. "Applejack, you've gotta snap out of it!"

While they had their little shoving match, Fluttershy was taking aim with her cannon. Despite seeing bits of light rising up from her forelegs, she focused on her friends fighting in front of her and waited for an opening.

Stilling butting heads with the pink haired mare, Applejack noticed Bowser getting up. She pushed Pinkie back just as Bowser ran up to her. Applejack kicked, sending Bowser against the barn wall and falling right behind Pinkie's cannon. She then kicked Pinkie Pie, sending her flying towards her cannon and inside the barrel.

"Welp, that's all she wrote," said Applejack looking at the battered duo as the platform they stood on began to flash brightly. With all the lights rising up around her, Applejack didn't notice the large one headed right for her.

She grunted from the wind being knocked out of her as a sphere of electricity slammed against her chest and carrying her forward against against Dino Piranha. Bowser, stunned by what happened, looked to his right where the shot came from to see Fluttershy almost completely surround in light smiling at him. He then looked to his left to see a shining General Guy salute him. Following his example, Fluttershy also saluted as well just as they vanished.

With the tank suddenly gone, Bowser dropped a few feet to the ground. Ignored the pain from the fall, he looked ahead to see Dino Piranha falling towards him like a tree. Noticing the pink cannon by his feet, he gave it a hard kick. A plum of streamers and confetti along with a pink cannon ball shot up. The furry pink ball slammed against Dino Piranha's chin and bounced off, flying up and over the barn as the falling plant fell back from the blow.

Landing on a pile of hay, Pinkie Pie rushed around the barn and climbed onto the fallen dino's belly. She stopped at what looked like a belly button and reached inside.

"Come on… where are you?"

Her hoof moved about between the folds of fat until she finally felt something grab at her.

"There!"

Pulling as hard as she could, she plucked out Applejack who fell with her off the side of Dino Piranha's belly and landed in front of Bowser, Big Mac, Granny Smith, and the girls who had gathered around after all the commotion.

Applejack, with the orange back in her coat, stood up with a bewildered look upon her as she noticed everyone around her. "What? Apple Bloom, Big Mac, Granny Smith? I'm home? Wasn't I in Equestria a minute ago? Weren't we under attack? How'd I?" –She noticed Bowser standing behind everyone. "You!" She pounced over everyone, tackling the Koopa behind them. "What are you up to?"

"Applejack, wait! Stop!" Apple Bloom said pulling her sister off with Pinkie, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo's help. "It's cause of him and Pinkie Pie that you've come back to yer senses, sis."

"Back to my senses? What in Equestria are you talkin' about, Apple Bloom."

"You see, you came back here all grey and stuff and then started working deep in the fields. Big Mac and I were gonna go and searching for ya when from out of nowhere those weird plants things showed up and forced us out."

"Weird plants?" Struggling with her thoughts as Apple Bloom explained, Applejack felt something rustle under her hat. "Wait…" Taking off her hat, she looked inside. "Is that—it is!" She reached in and pulling out a tiny Dino Piranha with half an eggshell covering half its body. "Peewee!" she announced, smiling at the little squeaking plant in her hoof.

Apple Bloom stared at her sister. "Hold up, you know what that thing is?"

"Course I do. I planted em after all. Wait… I did plant them. I remember raising em and the others too. I just—" Applejack looked down at the creature. "can't… remember..." She seemed as though she was struggling with her memories. "What happened to me?"

Pinkie Pie stepped in and cleared her throat as she sat down before everyone. "Okay, Applejack, let me fill you in. It started when…"

Hearing the beginning of the same tale third time, Bowser's eyelid began to feel heavy.

"That's when I ran into Bowsie, and we..."

With each familiar word the weight increased.

"Then we got on a train…..An then we…."

Until he finally fell asleep.


Waking up to what seemed like hours later, Bowser heard Pinkie still talking.

"And that's when I pulled you out from that things belly and we all started talking. And—" Pinkie suddenly hit AJ with a hugging tackle. "I've missed you so much."

Apple Bloom joined in. "Me too, sis! And now with you back and those things gone, we can finally get back to fixing the fields."

Applejack raised a brow at her little sister. "Fix the fields?" She looked back to see what Apple Bloom was talking about. "What happened to… our fields!" As Applejack's jaw dropped from the sight of the wrecked orchard, Peewee Piranha let out a weak little yelp in her hoof.

She looked down and smiled at it. "You're right Peewee, I've just gotta dive right in and get to fixin."

A group of Piranha Plants suddenly sprang out of from the ground around her, all of them yelping like the little on in her hoof.

"Well isn't that sweet." Applejack said to them. "Ya'll wanna help out too. Of course ya'll can help."

"Aw, what a touching sight," Discord's familiar voice rang out, flying up above them. "Family, friends, and Piranha plants all working together save the farm. Too bad dear Applejack will be taking a trip with me instead. But don't worry she won't be alone, she'll be joining her other friends. Now co—a"

A Piranha Plant helplessly flew through the air, just missing the draconequus who vanished in a trumpeting flash of white light and reappeared again in the same spot.

Grabbing hold of another flower, Bowser took aim and threw. "I knew you'd show your ugly mug sooner or later!"

Discord shot Bowser a shrewd gaze. "Predictability on my part is only because you two actually managed to best dear Applejack and her pets. But really," –He vanished again, reappearing with his arms wrapped around Applejack and Pinkie Pie. — "don't you enjoy my little visit."

Applejack brushed him away. "The only visitin' I'd want with you involved is when I'm visitin' you as a statue."

"Now that kind of honesty hurts, Applejack. I think I preferred you better as a liar, even if you were bad at it." A cloud of smoke surrounded him just as Bowser came up from behind and grabbed him.

"Yeowch!" Bowser hollers as the cloud clears to reveal a cactus in his arms.

Appearing above everyone again, Discord waved a paw at Applejack. "Whatever. Now you can be as honest as you want with the others while you're enjoying your stay in our gracious host Bowser's castle."

White light swept down like a wave across the barn and orchard fields, wrapping itself around Applejack as well as the hundreds of vines and Piranha plants in the area. The lights surrounding them flared up, forcing the others to cover their eyes.

Taking a look after the lights finally died down, Pinkie saw that the vines surrounding the orchard had vanished, and with them so did Applejack.

Apple Bloom stared down at the Stetson that lay beside Pinkie's hoof. "Sis."

Still floating up above them, Discord looked down at Bowser and Pinkie. "Now that that's taken care of, I must commend you two on your work so far. Remember when you beat that little daisy earlier, only to find out there were those other two waiting? Oh the looks on your faces were absolutely priceless. I'm so glad I picked the two of you for this game. Every moment so far has been a riot. Now then I'd best be off for now, I still have plenty of things to set up, and you two should already have your invitations."

"Invitation? For a party? We do?" Pinkie asked.

"Why yes. Wait, are you saying you didn't receive it yet?" Discord looked at the sand rising up on his hourglass wrist watch. "You'd think a postal service run delivered by ponies would be faster than this."

All of a sudden a cry coming from Ponyville ripped through the orchard. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Hey, that sounds like Spike," said Sweetie Belle, talking over the boisterous outcry.

"Ah, there it is." said Discord. "I took the liberty of sending it to Twilight Sparkle's house. I figured I'd use her little assistant's scream as an way to get your attention. I suggest you two pay him a visit seeing as you both are his plus two. Just remember, I've got my eye on you two so even though this is technically a formal event, be sure to liven things up." With one final echoing laugh, Discord vanished.

With Discord gone and Applejack with him, all that remained of her was her Stetson that shuffled about on the ground.

"Huh?" Apple Bloom reached down and pulled the hat to reveal the infant Piranha plant under it. "Hey, you're that little plant Applejack was takin' care of, Peewee. Hey, what's that you've got in yer mouth?"

"Hmm?" Tucking Aj's hat away, Pinkie noticed a necklace with an orange apple gem Peewee held in its mouth. "That's Applejack's." Grabbing it from the little piranha plant, she held the drool covered necklace in her hoof.

*Pinkie got Applejack's drool covered necklace. Yuck.*

"With this, Applejack can help us like the Fluttershy and Twilight."

"Great…" Bowser sighed, finally calming down after Discords visit. "Now can we go and get the next one."

"Yup," Pinkie nodded. "Three friends down, two to go, then we can face Discord, put a stop to this, and get all our friends back. Come on, Bowsie let's head to Twilight's."