• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 9,365 Views, 719 Comments

Sweetie Brick - shortskirtsandexplosions



The common household Sweetie Belle has many uses and applications. Here are a few of them.

  • ...
115
 719
 9,365

Relaxation

"Good afternoon, miss!" A mare in a finely pressed suit with high boots trotted across the richly perfumed store. "What can I help you find today?"

"Oh, uhm..." Cheerilee fidgeted, biting her lip as she stared at the many brightly colored wares lining the walls of the place. "This is my... m-my first time in a place like this, and... uh..." She couldn't stop trembling. "Oh dear, I m-must look like I just trotted out of a convent. Eheheh..."

"Hmmmm..." The employee smiled. "It's perfectly alright to be nervous, madame, but I assure you that you have nothing to be ashamed of." She pointed at the counters behind them. "Judging from where we both are, I'm guessing you're looking for... a way to relax?"

"Oh. Oh yes, most definitely..." Cheerilee rubbed the sweat off her fair neck. "I've been saving up, and... well..." She exhaled heavily, and at last her body relaxed somewhat. "I guess you could say I wouldn't mind... erm... spoiling myself a bit. Eheh..."

"Well, I'm sure we can find something that'll match your needs." The mare turned about and led Cheerilee down a nearby aisle under the scent of luscious incense. "Did you have a price range in mind?"

"Oh, nothing over... mmm... eighty bits."

"Well, thankfully, we have a lot that qualify. Did you have a color preference?"

"No, not really." Cheerilee gulped. "So long as it's easy to pack, not too big, and waterproof."

"Well, I think I know just the thing." The mare reached up to a shelf and pulled down Sweetie Belle. "This model came in just this month! Notice the shine! Stays polished after a single rinse! And watch what happens when I twist it like so." She gave Sweetie's tail one, two, three turns and then released.

"Vrbbb-bbb-bbb-bbb-bbb-bbb-bbb!" Sweetie Belle sputtered, wall-eyed, as her horn vibrated.

The mare smiled up at Cheerilee. "What do you think?"

"I... I dunno..." Cheerilee leaned away, grimacing. "Too... fluffy."