• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 9,365 Views, 719 Comments

Sweetie Brick - shortskirtsandexplosions



The common household Sweetie Belle has many uses and applications. Here are a few of them.

  • ...
115
 719
 9,365

Humidification

"Mommmmm!" Button whined, lying upright in bed with an ice pack atop his red head of hair. "Stop smothering me! I'm not a foal anymore!" In spite of his protests, he wheezed and coughed with loose phlegm.

"No more fussing, Button!" A golden-coated mare trotted into the dimly-lit bedroom with a tray of things. "You're suffering from the flu, and it's my responsibility to see that you get better!"

"But I'm not sick!" Button wheezed and hacked. "Really! Can't I go outside!"

"Hmmph! You're full of mucus and infections and it's the one time you actually want to play old-fashioned games!" She plugged a heating pad into the wall and sat it on the floor. "What am I going to do with you, Button?"

"Let me... uhhhhh... outside?"

"No, and that's final! Now be a good colt and lie back. Try and relax." Button's mother placed Sweetie Belle on the floor, then stepped on her tail. Sweetie's mouth opened wide like a trash can lid. Pulling out a bag of ice, the mare ripped it open and dumped its contents into Sweetie's throat. She then stepped on the unicorn's tail repeatedly. Sweetie's jaws opened and shut in repeated motions, crushing the ice into a fine powder.

Once this was accomplished, Button placed the unicorn over the heating pad. As the ice began to melt, the mare kicked Sweetie Belle firmly in the shoulder. The filly began to vibrate from the neck up, gargling the melting liquid and preventing it from going down her throat.

"Blarrghlh blarrghll bblaaarghll blarrrghl blarrggghl!"

As the heating pad worked its way through Sweetie's body, steam rose from the melted ice, filling the room with a fine mist.

"Now, just breathe easily, my little Button." The mother leaned over and kissed her colt on the forehead. "Deep breaths, okay? We're going to open those lungs of yours wide open, and then the flu will work its own way out. Okay?" She trotted out with a sing-songy tone to her voice. "Sweet dreams!"

As the door shut to Button's bedroom, he sat upright in bed, blinking at the gargling unicorn, then at the dark walls of the place.

"Pffft. This sucks."

"Blarrrrghl!