• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 9,365 Views, 719 Comments

Sweetie Brick - shortskirtsandexplosions



The common household Sweetie Belle has many uses and applications. Here are a few of them.

  • ...
115
 719
 9,365

Soothing Road Rage

"Rrrrgh!" Wildfire snarled. Her earth brown eyes turned red as she leaned forward at the end of her wagon's riggings. "Come onnnn! Celestia damn traffic!" Her nostrils flared as she stamped her hooves into the ground. "What's with all the hold-up?!"

A congested intersection blocked up the middle of Ponyville. As Wildfire craned her neck to see beyond the thick line of wagoneers, she spotted several firefighters struggling to erect a ladder before a tall oak tree rooted alongside Carousel Boutique. A bored-looking persian cat sat on an overhanging branch while a distressed unicorn pointed up at. Rarity pleaded and pleaded with the firefighters, all the while pausing to sob into the shoulder of a muscled stallion in uniform.

As Wildfire leaned back, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up on end. "Are you kidding me?!" Her squealing voice morphed into a draconian snarl. "Are you bucking kidding me?!"

She thrashed about, unabashedly imitating several species of wolverines as she kicked the air and hissed, causing several nearby commuters to squirm nervously.

"All of this for a friggin' cat stuck up in a tree?! I have to go to work! I have to pay my bills! I swear to all that is holy, I'm going to find whoever is responsible and make her eat her own horseshoes! I... I..."

Her forehead had turned blood red at this point. Veins popped along her temples and she was seconds away from foaming at the mouth. As her trembles quadrupled, a cold sweat formed over her body, and she reached back into her wagon, scrounging around until she finally grasped what she was looking for.

Wildfire dragged Sweetie Belle out by her tail. She fumbled a bit, ultimately dangled the filly limply before her, and pressed her lips over the foal's mouth. She proceeded to breathe in and out at regular intervals. Sweetie Belle's marshmallowy body expanded and contracted with mute little squeaks. This went on for a good minute and a half, during which Wildfire's eyes melted back to a cool and inviting brown. The hairs along her neck relaxed and even her wings retracted along her sides.

At last, she breathed calmer and dropped Sweetie Belle altogether. The filly deflated like a rubber balloon besides the pegasus' relaxed hooves.

"You know... so what? Big deal?" Wildfire's thin eyes hung serenely above a placid smile. "The cat probably means a lot to the mare. I'd totally call in everypony I could to save something so special to me. It's nothing to get upset about. Besides, its' a beautiful day--"

Just then, two stray dogs rushed in between the vehicles, bit onto opposite sides of Sweetie Belle, and fought for the scraps of foalish flesh. In their battle, they knocked over Wildfire's wagon, spilling engine parts and cartons of grease everywhere.

Wildfire blinked, then regained her snarling demeanor. "Oh motherbucker--!"