• Published 18th Aug 2013
  • 2,859 Views, 10 Comments

Joker-Emperor of Equestria - jidbrony



What happens when the Clown Prince of Crime steals the powers of the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. Joker rules the multivariate!

  • ...
7
 10
 2,859

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"See, I knew it, I knew he he was trouble, first Twilight's house now this." Rainbowdash continued to yell as she pointed hoof at Discord.

"My house? What are you talking about?." Twilight asked Rainbowdash.

"I saw a doddle of Discord in the middle of the rubble that just happened to be there after it burnt down, trust me on this one Twilight I've read the comics, we call that a villains calling card."

Discord rolled his eyes. "Oh please, that was just a poorly drawn doodle, anyone could have done it."

"Hold on now, lets just focus on what we know Discord already did to my farm." Applejack interjected giving Discord nasty glares.

"I agree, with Applejack, we have to punish him somehow." Twilight said.

"Oh, I'm shaking." Discord said sarcastically.

"Hey!" We can turn you back to stone you know." Rainbowdash pointed out. Discord got a little worried, he forgot they still had the elements with them. "Luckily the Elements survived Twilight house burning down."

Fluttershy seemed hesitant "Well...I don't know girls, Discord said that wasn't him and well...we don't know... even though it looked like him maybe...." Fluttershy then retreated back again.

"See, voice of reason. Thank you Fluttershy." Discord said.

"Oh please it's called a true memory spell and those memories said Discord did it." Rainbowdash rationed.

"Yeah well....we though Twilight was lying when the Changelings were in Canterlot and she was right." Fluttershy reasoned. A though came into Discord head as she said that.

Twilight listened to the arguments and eventually came up with a conclusion. "Well I suggest that Discord be put on probation, watched 24/7 until we feel he's responsible enough to be on his own."

Rainbowdash didn't like the decision and looked frustrated. "Okay fine...But I'm taking him, sorry Fluttershy by he needs someone with an Iron hoof to watch him and I'm that pony."

Discord merely rolled his eyes looking unimpressed. "Oh please you... you wouldn't be able to keep track of a elephant. But regardless, I agree."

"Oh yeah...Wait, who. WHAT!" Rainbowdash said shocked by Discord answer.

"Well Rainbowdash it is obvious you are the one who trust me the least, So it is obvious you should be the one to watch we 24/7 as my parole officer." Discord turns around to Fluttershy. "Sorry Fluttershy looks like I'm moving out for a while, but I'll return eventually." "Once I deal with Joker."

"Its settled then, Discord you will stay with Rainbowdash until we see fit to let him on his own again" Twilight said.

Normally a decision of this nature would infuriate Discord to the point of him actually causing massive chaos on Equestria but in this case, this was exactly what needed to happen.

Discord looked around and saw Celestia's sun slowly begging to set. "Well it's getting late, and I'm getting tired." He grabs Rainbowdash into his arms. "Well roomy, shall we be on our way." and with that the two were gone in a flash of light.


*****
High up in the clouds Rainbowdash house floated, it was a nice play, nothing fancy or special but good enough for Rainbowdash. Discord and Rainbowdash emerged in the main bedroom, Discord looked around to see what he was dealing with, there was a bed covered with Rainbow sheets, a poster of Wonderbolts hanging on the wall, a bookshelf with all the Daring Doo books and on top of the book shelf a few pictures, one of Rainbowdash and her friends and another of her and Scootaloo together.

"Well... this should be fun." Discord said looking around. "Were should I sleep, perhaps that nice comfy bed over there."

"Hey! That's my bed, find your own spot." Rainbowdash said sounding annoyed, Discord merely shrugged.

"Well night."Discord said as he grabbed one of the clouds from outside and used it as bed to sleep on. Rainbowdash wasn't going to have any of Discord nonsense while he was here so she decided to watch Discord like a hawk all night if she had to... she fell asleep the next hour!

When Rainbowdash snoring began to fill the room Discord awoke alert and read. "Well, that was fast." he said to himself. "But now I my friend I must go, I have work to do, if I'm ever going to prove my innocents I need to begin my investigation... and in order to do that, I'm going to need a visit and old friend." With a ominous look on his face he vanished.

*******
Far off from Equestria borders far off beyond even the Everfree forest lied a dark and terrible place known as the Badlands and in the middle of this place a large towering castle lied. It was the home of Queen Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings a race of pony shaped insects that had the magical ability to change into any form they saw fit.

Discord teleported into Queen Chrysalis private chamber to surprising find the place ransacked.

"What, happened here." Discord looked around the place seeing all the shelves and cabinets destroyed, potions and other magical artifacts broken, he then started to here a fain moan coming under the shelves he magically lifted it up to see a bruised and beaten Queen Chrysalis lying under it. Slowly she looked up and saw Discord looking at her.

"Discord." she snarled sounding week.

Discord helped her up and get on her hooves again, she tried to steady herself before she looked at him glaring.

"What, ugh....do you wan't." Chrysalis said, still hurt.

"I'm here to get some information, like why on earth are there two of me running around Equestria causing havoc." Discord asked angrily.

"Perhaps you have a twin." Chrysalis smirked.

Discord was not going to take any of Chrysalis smirk, using his magic he throw Chrysalis against the stone wall causing her more pain and agony. "I don't have time for this. Now tell me!"

"Alright, fine... It was, someone called...the Joker." Chrysalis choked. Discord eventually released her from the wall as she stumbled back onto the ground. "I found him in the Everfree forest, my spies had been...following him for a few days and I heard he and you made some sort of deal. I wanted to help him to get revenge on you."

"Revenge for what." Discord asked.

"For becoming Celestia stooge. I thought if I could make you weak then my chances for conquering Equestria would increase ten fold." Chrysalis scowled at him.

"What! I am know one's stooge, I've merely had a change of priories, but uh... you best remember Chrysalis, I'm more powerful than you and I could easily dispose of you." Discord said with a threatening tone.

"And I though you a reformed Spirit of Chaos Discord." Chrysalis smirk.

"I'd be doing Equestria a favor, now start talking, how is Joker going around Equestria looking like me?" Discord asked

"He stole a ancient Changeling artifact an gem that has was said to be the original source of the Changelings powers, I tried to ward him off but he outsmarted me and took my Changelings with him."

"So even with all your magic you still lost to a mere mortal." Discord said looking disgusted with her.

"He's smarter than he looks, and I'm surprised your not more worried about beating him in your little game your playing, considering I know what you have to do to win." Chrysalis said much to Discord's surprise.

"I'm begging to make progress on that front,." Discord said.

"Oh yes, I'm sure the great Discord can convince the Element of Loyalty to be your friend. Please! I've seen her she a brain dead idiot who couldn't...."

"Enough! I'm handling it. But right now, I need you to do me a favor." Discord said slowly walking up to Chrysalis.

"What?" Chrysalis asked.

"First! Quick question. Did the Joker take all your Changelings with him?"

"No."

"Good, now, I want what's left of your Changelings and I want them to spy on him constantly and find out anything you can about him." Discord said, sounding serious.

"Are you serious! I don't think he'll spill his guts when he alone in the woods." Queen Chrysalis pointed out.

"Oh, he will slip. He's crazy! When I first got a glance at him when we first encountered I saw a pony or...whatever he is who was insane, they wasn't a logical sense in his body, trust me I know from experience."

"And what do I get out of this agreement." Chrysalis said.

"I don't kill you." Discord threaten but noticed that Chrysalis still remained defiant. "But...to sweeten the deal during you next attempt to take over Equestria, which will probably fail, I promise not to directly interfere in any way."

Chrysalis though it over for a while. "Deal!"

"Excellent, well I must be off before my new parole officer discovers I'm gone.Bye" Discord then vanished in a flash of light leaving Chrysalis alone in her private chambers.

Chrysalis then began to walk around the room. and slowly her wounds began to heal all her bruises and cuts vanished and soon she was whole again. She turned around to face the shadows in her chambers. "He bough it." she said with a evil grin on her face,then from the shadows the Joker emerged.

"Excellent, HA! HA! I knew your inbred freaks were good, but I didn't know you were good showmen too, HE!HE!HE!HE! Wish I could take some of you home with me, oh just imagine the fun I'd be able to have, HA! HA!."

"You know though if your trying to get the Ponies to mistrust Discord, it isn't that hard to do." Chrysalis explained.

Joker gave a evil grin "True, I've already got one down, three are heading in my direction, one stupid enough that she'll believe anything, and then that leaves the Snow white rip-off but I have a few ideas in mind. But the point of any good game is to humiliates one's appointment to the point were life becomes meaningless to them and that;s exactly what I intend to do HA! HA!. "

"How did you know he would come here?" Chrysalis asked sounding curious.

"Discord's a smart man I'm sure he be wondering how there are two of him wondering around. Besides if there is one thing I know about villains reformed or not, is that they always come back to there former comrades in arms for help. HA! HA! But now we must make preparations form e big show coming up in a few days. Is everything ready."

"My forces are in place and awaiting the single but what should I do about Discord in the mean time?" Chrysalis asked.

"Well, If that multi-body part freak wants to know a little bit about me, then let him and if your going to tell him any of my stories that I want you to tell him a story about me... an a Batman." Joker then began to give a wide creepy smile for everything was falling perfectly into place.

Author's Note:

Leave a comment. Please.

Comments ( 7 )

Excellent story i like the concept of a game between two iconic men of chaos

shit is about to hit the fan

discord ... you are fucked big time

:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:This is assomeccant wait for more choas from the Joker.

When the next chapter coming?

When will the next chapter come?

I wonder when will next chapter come.

Login or register to comment