• Published 18th Aug 2013
  • 2,859 Views, 10 Comments

Joker-Emperor of Equestria - jidbrony



What happens when the Clown Prince of Crime steals the powers of the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. Joker rules the multivariate!

  • ...
7
 10
 2,859

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Come on Big Mac we have to get all these Apples harvested and stocked before the first winter snow begins." Applejack said as she and her brother Big Macintosh were bucking Apples at Sweet Apple Acres. They had just finished clearing half of the field but the other half still needed to picked for the first Snow fall would begin in a few days time making it impossible to grow any more food for the rest of year in Ponyville.

As Applejack continued bucking Apples he noticed Fluttershy heading toward her. "Hey Fluttershy," Then in a flash of light Discord emerged as well much to Applejacks annoyance."And Discord."

Discord looked around the farm noticing Big Macintosh kicking down the Apples one tree at a time. "Oh Applejack this is so boring wouldn't it be more fun, if the Apple's just went into the basket themselves." He snapped his fingers causing one of the Apples to grow arms and legs as it picked itself off the tree and walked over into the basket.

"Oh no you don't mister, I don't want to mutated Apple's in my batch." Applejack scolded. Discord just rolled his eyes and changed the Apple back to normal. "Besides we prefer doing things the honest and decent way."

"You mean the boring way." Discord retorted. "You Ponies need to loosen up have some fun now and then learn the joys of having a all powerful being as your friend."

"We have fun Discord not just whatever you call that." Applejack retorted thinking of the mutated Apple.

"Ugh, Fine Fluttershy I'm going, I've got things to do." Discord dissipated in a flash of light.

"Fluttershy were does he go when he does that?" Applejack asked sounding worried.

"Oh, well normally he either goes back to my place or just naps outside. Although when I saw him earlier he was reading a bunch of books." Fluttershy said.

"Books? What kind of books, you what happened to Twilight's house after...well whoever attacked Ponyville." Applejack said sounding sad.

"I don't know, every time I come into the house he makes the books go away with his magic, he obviously doesn't want me to see, but I'm sure it's nothing, how is Twilight." Fluttershy said.

"She's okay, bit beaten down but she's getting back up, she using her new advance magic to help rebuild the place and repair as many books as she can, Rainbowdash still wonders who did it though, she thinks it was..." Applejack stopped herself but Fluttershy knew what she was going to say.

"I know, but Discord would never do something that horrible". Fluttershy said trying to defend her friend.

"HELP!" said a high pitched voice coming from the barn.

"That;s sounds like a Applebloom." Applejack stated as she and Fluttershy rushed into the barn to see what was up. When the entered the barn they noticed the place was covered from head to foot in bubble gum as they looked around they saw Applebloom stuck in a pile of it on the room.


"Applebloom, want in tar-nation happened." Applejack said as she tried to get her sister out of the gum much to her discomfort .

"Well...ouch!....I...yipe!....was getting some more barrels from the storage room and I saw Discord looking around Barn, so I asked if he what he was doing...outch....then all of sudden he caused me to get stuck in this giant what of gum and covered the entire barn with it."

"That's impossible Discord just left a few minutes ago." Applejack pointed out.

"Well who else could it be sis, I saw him with my own two eyes." Applebloom said still being unstuck from the gum.

As Fluttershy watched Applejack un-sticking Applebloom she felt something hit her hoof, she looked down to see a red apple with two little legs walking around, she walked outside to see all the apples of farm with legs running around the fields causing havoc were they went.

"Uh Applejack you should come and see this." Fluttershy called out. Applejack came out of the barn only to have her faced stun to all the chaos going on.

"Discord! why that no good.... he just getting me back for not letting him help with the Apple bucking." Applejack growled looking at all her Apple's running around on two legs..

"I'll go find him." Fluttershy said.

"No, you go get Twilight, while i coral these Apple's up." Applejack said.

"Oh...okay." Fluttershy said. " Discord what got into you"

****
Back in Ponyville, Twilight, Rainbowdash and Rarity were working to gather as much ruble as possible. It had been a few days since the mysterious attacker hit Ponyville, Twilight hoped to find as many of her burnt books as possible in order to restore them hoping to find a reconstruction spell in one of them.

"Ugh, we've only recovered a fraction of my collection." Twilight said in frustration.

"Don't worry darling, we'll find all your books and restore them....hopefully." Rarity said trying to keep her and Twilight's spirits up.

"Yeah, we've been through way worse than this." Rainbowdash said.

"Girls! Girls!" All three of them turned around to see Fluttershy galloping toward them, she immediately slumped to the grown as they did. "Oh, sorry am I interrupting anything."

"No Fluttershy whats up?" Twilight asked.

"Well...um I need you to come to the Sweet Apple acres, there's been a magical mishap." Fluttershy whispered sounding embarrassed.


"What kind of magical mishap." Rainbowdash asked eyeing Fluttershy with suspicion trying to get all the information out of her.

"Now Dashie, why do you always..."

"Oh come on! Who else could it be! You know Fluttershy I saw you friend down by the river a few moments ago with giant tanker of Soda-Pop trying to mix it with the water...Luckily I stopped before he did any damaged.

"He was doing what now!" Twilight said looking shocked and annoyed that Rainbowdash didn't tell her this earlier.

"Don't worry Twilight I told you I handled it. Good thing I did to it's the same lake we use to make the snow for the big First Snow of Winter this year. Can you imagine Soda-Pop snow."

"Did someone say Soda-Pop snow where! Where!" Pinkie Pie popped out of nowhere looking excited and hyped.

"No Pinkie there isn't any Soda-Pop snow." Twilight said trying to calm her friend down. Pinkie Pie then looked disappointed .

"Um girls." Fluttershy tried to get them back on topic.

"But wouldn't it be cool if there were, the Snow would taste so good and yummy too..." Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Uh girls. Fluttershy whispered again but Pinkie Pie continued to go on about Soda pop snow.

"GIRLS!" Fluttershy finally yelled out getting everyone's attention then to suddenly slump back down again and whisper. "Um...can we go now."

"Right, lets go." Twilight said as she and the other headed off to the Apple farm to handle the situation.


******
When they ponies arrived in the Apple farm they found the place in utter chaos for not only were the legged apple's running around but now Timber Wolves had arrived wrecking the place.

"WHOA! What in sweet Celestia's name happened." Rainbowdash yelled looking stunned.

"Thank goodness ya'll are here, I could use a hand here." Applejack said as she was wrestling with one of the Timberwolves while trying to coral some of the running Apple's.

"Twilight what ever shall we do these ruffians are going to ruin the place." Rarity said sounding concerned.

Twilight looked around thinking of the best options to handle the situation, until she saw that a Timberwolf had shed some of its wood onto the ground, and a rather large chunk at that. Twilight then levitated the chunk of wood and blasted it with her magical energy causing it to light on fire. She begins to wave it at the Timberwolves causing them to freak out.

"Back! Back!" Twilight shouted at them. Eventually the Timberwolves fled back, all the way back into the everfree forest.

"Yeah you go Twilgiht! Teach those Timber losers a lesson." Rainbowdash cheered on, she then turned around to see a horde of mutated apples heading toward them, without hesitating she preformed the Rainbow tornado and managed to fling all of them into the coral with the rest of the caught apples allowing Twilight to cast a spell turning them back to normal.

"Thank you fellas and I though those Apple's were bad news bad Timberwolves." Applejack said sounding exhausted.

"Were did they come from Timberwovles normally don't exit the forest without good reason." Fluttershy said.

"Maybe they liked the landscape." then in a flash of light Discord emerged smirking. "Although in my opinion this place always looked ugly."

Applejack, and Rainbowdash glared at him the minute he appeared while everyone else remained neutral. Discord noticed all the looks. "What?" he asked.

"Discord I know it was you who turned my apples wild so you can get back at me." Applejack accused him.

"Mwah never honest Applejack...."

"Not to mention stick my sister in a pile of gum, who does that!" Applejack burst out.

Discord looked even more confused than ever. "What are you talking about." he asked with a note of seriousness in his voice.

"She saw you in the barn and then you stuck her to a pile of gum."

"I bet you even brought those Timberwolves too." Rainbowdash added.

"Now hold on, I did no such thing, but you two are so eager to pass judgment, I know just what to do." Discord then snapped his fingers and conjured Applebloom who's main was all ripped because of the gum and a Timberwolf.

"What are you doing! We just spent all that time trying to get rid of the pest." Applejack yelled out.

"Don't worry, he won't do anything, he is weakened not to mention I have a special connection to these little cuties." Discord said scratching the Timberwolfs head. "Besides, I am about to preform a Spell that will clear my name."

"A spell!" Applebloom screamed.

"Don't worry young Applebloom, it won't hurt at all, you won't feel a thing." Discord calmed her. "This is the true memories spell."

"Ah what?" Twilight asked sounding confused.

"A true memory spell, is a spell that will allow me to extract the true memories of these two and show them to the public." Discord explained. "For you see, memories of all sort can be twisted and manipulated but deep down in our subconscious mind, the true memory remains, so if this little filly said she saw me and didn't just see someone cheap attempt of a bad Discord costume then will know. Will also know how this Timberwolves came to be on the Apple farm."

Discord then puts his eagle claw and lion paw on Applebloom's and the Timberwolves forehead, as the spell was being preformed a swirling vortex emerged acting as a project for the memories being abstracted. Then the fog of the memories began to subside and all began to become clear, much to the shock of the ponies watching.

Discord smirked "See girls I told, nothing but..."

"It was you...." Rainbowdash burst out pointing at the swirling vortex

Discord turned around to look at the vortex to see himself not only magically putting Applebloom in a pile of gum but also agitating the Timberwolves and making them rampage through the Everfree forest and toward the Apple farm.

"But...how." Discord said then a though once again popped in his head. "Joker...how did he do this."

Author's Note:

Please leave a comment.