• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 65 Comments

Canterlot University: A guide to Friendship - RainbowJack2000



A boy learns that Friendship really is very important after all.

  • ...
18
 65
 2,253

Chapter 9: The Meeting

An hour later, all your friends show up to your dorm, all getting ready for the meeting. Rainbow Dash had her gavel with her and she hit the nightstand with it.

"I now call this meeting to order!"

Everyone silenced and the only thing you can here is Soarin munching on his piece of pie. Applejack, however, didn't show interest in the meeting and only stared at you. You tried to ignore the feeling, but it was too awkward. Rainbow finally spoke up.

"Okay guys, we need to figure out why Trixie put the vodka in the punch. Any solutions?"

"Maybe she wants to sabotage my parties. You know she's always been jealous of my parties," Pinkie said.

"Pinkie, this was my party. And I believe that she was doing it to probably ruin my party!" Rarity argued.

"I think that she did it because she wanted to. I mean, people do these kind of things all the time," Twilight said.

"Oh...um...maybe she wants revenge on someone?" Fluttershy said.

"Or she's totally hitting on me and wants me to get drunk with me." Soarin said.

"Her? Hitting on you? That'll be the day." RD said.

"But Rainbow Dash, don't you have a crush on-" Fluttershy couldn't finish what she was saying before Rainbow covered her mouth.

"Anything else? What about you Flash?"

"Maybe she has a crush on someone and is trying to lure them to the dark side. Remember Big Mac? Boy was he trouble, right AJ?"

Everyone was looking at AJ, who was staring out the window now. She kind of looked worried about something. No one knew why, though. Finally, she turned around and sighed.

"Sure, whatever."

"Applejack, darling, are you alright?" Rarity asked.

"Sure, whatever."

"You don't sound alright. Is something bugging you?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, whatever."

"What is it AJ?" RD asked.

"Sure, whatev-"

"Cut the 'sure, whatever' crap. I'm sick of it," RD snapped.

AJ made a pouty face and looked out the window. RD turned to you, "What do you think, Dice?"

"I think that Flash maybe 50% correct. It seems like Trixie has done it before, so why not again?" you reply.

Rainbow rubs her chin and a lightbulb appears, "You maybe right, Dice! Maybe you're not a bad egghead after all. We are going to need proof though. Meeting is now closed. We'll investigate tomorrow. I have a date with a little guy and his name is PSP3." she said as she left the room.

Author's Note:

I know, long time since I posted a fucking chapter. Don't you fret my pet though, next chapter will come tomorrow. There might even be a new story posted...you'll never know...