• Published 18th Aug 2013
  • 1,709 Views, 50 Comments

The Best Winter Wrap-Up Ever! - Mr Anomalous



By this time, Charles Snippy has learned not to question "Zee Captain," and has learned to ignore the delusional "Master of the Universe." As it so happens, some of his antics are about to make much more sense...

  • ...
2
 50
 1,709

"Hooray!"

The question Celestia had asked was largely ignored for months by everyone, mostly because the one whom of which the inquiry was posed literally had no idea whatsoever. Well, at least one of them.

Captain and Pilot didn't care, Gromov wanted to go back so bad he lapsed into trances about it at least on a semi-daily basis, but Snippy wasn't sure, for previously stated reasons. The Royal Sisters wanted an answer, but they were understanding. Thusly, the question lay buried for a long time. Six months to be exact. Into and past winter time.

That phrase has meaning, to some of us, but most of all to Zee Captain.


[/hr]

Charles Snippy slept comfortably in his massive bed, alone in the darkness of the early hours and surrounded by the vast rooms and hallways of the Canterlot Palace. Of course, the very fact that Snippy was in the same vicinity as the one called "Captain" meant that sleep was never truly deep or very comforting. Sadly, tonight was no exception.

The wooden doors that served as a portal into Snippy's room burst open hard enough to crack the walls and sent the snoring lump under the covers flying from its comfortable spot and into the wall.

"Mr. Snippy, you just wake up, bright and early; it's Winter Wrap Up! Hooray!"

It took the lump a few seconds to comprehend what exactly was happening, and what exactly the captain meant by "Winter Wrap Up," but then it hit him. Winter Wrap Up . . . .

Of course, in response, Snippy groaned.

"Captain, it's the middle of the night . . . ."

Zee Captain chuckled.

"No, Snippy, it's three o' clock, morning, now up."


[/hr]

Twilight Sparkle woke up with a start and then smiled. Today was the last day of winter. Her mind drifted back to several years ago, near the beginning of her time in Ponyville. She chuckled at the memories and pushed down a distant sense of nostalgia at the same time. She squinted and read the clock on her wall: six o' clock, sharp. Twilight nodded in satisfaction and leapt out of bed, leaving Spike to continue sleeping this time. Twilight had taken to the habit of waking up before anyone else in the entire town so that she could prepare herself for the oncoming day.

She quickly showered, brushed her teeth, had a cup of orange juice for breakfast, and slipped on her gear. She - again - checked her list and finally pushed open the door. What she saw, to say the least, surprised her.


[/hr]

"Faster, minions!"

Charles felt another *crack*, this time dangerously close to his ear.

"Oi! Knock it off!"

"You cannot tell me what to do, minion, faster!"

Another crack, millimeters closer, and Snippy started shoveling again.

Somehow, the Captain had managed to get every single one of his "minions" up and out of Canterlot, given them shovels (or trowels) - and gotten them to start "cleaning up winter." They were making good progress.

It is also worth mentioning that Captain had produced a rather scary-looking bullwhip from underneath his coat and was using it. Frequently.

Twilight, who was now standing at the hearth of her gaping door, was confused. Weren't those men staying in Canterlot? And how did the Captain know about Winter Wrap Up? Twilight decided that she didn't care and looked at the aliens warily as she passed them by.

Author's Note:

There! Happy, Sabban?

Comments ( 2 )

Yes, quite. :twilightsmile:

3604131 Your picture scares me..... :fluttercry::fluttercry:

Login or register to comment