• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 4,871 Views, 110 Comments

The Power of the Heart and Mind - BurninSoul



When a Trainer and his Pokemon are sent to Equestria because of a research experiment from Twilight, they find themselves in a magical world of ponies. What will they do now?

  • ...
22
 110
 4,871

Chapter 14

It has been a several months since the attack and everyone has been going about their lives as though it never happened. I, on the other hand wasn't doing so great. I was feeling homesick, It would've been worse if it weren't for the attention I was getting from Sam and the others. She had started getting rather clingy after she fully evolved, always wanting to be by my side, with the excuse of keeping me safe. Which is true, she has gotten me out of trouble a few times in the last couple months, which I have been grateful for. It has been getting rather cool recently, snow must be just on the horizon is what i'm feeling when I wake up for the morning again, I climb out of bed, trying my best not to wake, Sam, who yet again has climbed into bed with me. I make my way downstairs and make myself and the others breakfast, when i'm done, I begin to hear the sounds of everyone else waking up and coming downstairs. The first to arrive is Sam, as always, seeing as she can teleport and then the rest make it down, all looking still a bit drowsy.

"Hey guys!" I say as I take a seat at the table with all the plates set out and ready for the others. Everyone get into their seats and dig in, with somewhat less gusto than I remember. They all look at me, all tired, all about ready to go to sleep again on the spot. "What's wrong? Didn't you lot get any sleep last night?" I look to Sam, awaiting an answer.

"They haven't been sleeping well recently." She replies as she goes back to eating. I shrug it off and continue to eat. When we are all done, I step outside and head out into the woods, with the ever faithful Sam at my heel. We walk for a little while and I stop and turn to her.

"Sam." I instantly get her attention. "I have noticed, ever since the attack and I was injured and your evolution, it has come to my attention that you have become somewhat close to me." She can sense my suspicion and stands there abashed as she wiggles her feet into the soil below her. "Mind telling me what is going on?" Her face instantly explodes into a blush and she goes to cover her eyes with her sinuous hands. I grab them and sit them in mine as I wait for her answer. She just sits there embarrassed for a moment but then she does something I wasn't completely expecting, she leaned in faster than I could react and plants a kiss to my lips. She pulls away and yanks her hands out of mine and then covers her face in embarrassment. I just stand there stunned at her stunt and feel my insides warm up. I can feel a slight tingling on my lips as I reach up and run a finger over where she kissed me.

"Sam?" I ask. "What does this mean?" I already had an inkling but I wanted to hear this myself.

"I.........love...........you." She replies in a whisper

"What was that?" I can feel a small smile grace my lips as I say this but I keep it in check in time.

"I ...... LOVE YOU!" She suddenly shouts. This startles me and I fall on my back as I reel away in slight fright. She instantly regrets shouting at me and catches me before I hit the ground, she stands me back up and before I have time to say anything, she disappears.

"Sam!" I cry, but it is too late, she has disappeared. "Damnit!" I cry as I run back towards the house, I make it to the front door just as Pup, crashes out of it and pins me to the ground. 'Shit!' I cry internally. Pup continues to stand on me, growling as though ready to rip my throat out and I couldn't do a thing. She suddenly stops at some unheard command and lets me up, but she doesn't let me go, she takes the fabric of my shirt in her mighty jaws and leads me inside and into the living room where she throws me onto a waiting couch and then storms out. I am dumbstruck that one of my team had the nerve to do that, I will have to punish her later but that though instantly leaves my head as I notice and extra presence in the room. It wasn't Pup, she had walked out, if it was Mawhile, he would have made himself known. There was only one alternative. Sam.

"Sam?" I ask into the semi-dark room. I hear a sniffling coming from behind the couch in front of me. I want to stand up and check on her but I have a feeling that she may just run off again, so I wait her out. It must have been a good five minutes before the sniffling stopped and I heard the sound of someone moving. I sat up straight, ready for what she may do to me, but all she did was stand up, walk across the room, sit on my lap with her legs winding around my back and gives me the biggest hug her body could provide. I am dumbstruck yet again, and a little confused. "Sam." I say after a good two minutes of non-stop hugging. She instantly stops, leans back to get full view of me.

"Yes?" She replies.

"About before. You never gave me the chance to reply to you." She instantly deflates and a glistening starts in her eyes as though she is about to cry again. I instantly stop that as I run a finger gently along her cheek as I run the tears from her face. "I wanted to let you know, I had always had an inkling of these feelings of yours. This is different from back when you were a Kirlia, those were kisses of affection, not love, but now that you have grown, I can see now, that you saw them as more than that and I am sorry." She looks about cry at this point and so I push on. "But, if you wish, we can be an item. We can make this work if you want it too. How does that sound?" She sits there a moment in my lap as she takes it in. I almost feel as though I have said something wrong but what happens next takes me by surprise. As fast as a snake, she dives in and pulls me into a deep kiss, she was pouring all of her affection into it as I felt her chest spike tingle against my chest and a warm and gentle feeling spreads throughout my body. I lay back on the couch and she comes down on top of me, continuing the kiss as long as possible until I feel as though I will pass out from lack of air, she finally stops and leans up a bit as she looks me in the eyes, I can see her old mischievous self in those eyes and that both excited and scared me.

"Wanna come to bed with me? I feel a little tired, I bet you are too." She says. I have no time to reply before she has teleported me up to my room and onto my bed. I can tell what she is after and I gave myself up to her. This day is going to be a long one and by the end, a rather messy one too.

See what comes about in Chapter 15.

Author's Note:

So. It has been almost a year from this point, there were other chapters but I deleted them because I lost track on where I wanted this story to go. I am back now and hopefully will post every so often, so keep an eye for those.

I have also noted that we have reached 63 likes.. Never expected that to happen. Thanks guys. I hope to see more in the future.

See you next time.