• Published 16th Aug 2013
  • 863 Views, 16 Comments

The Council of Evil - KingofBronies



The "Villain" of Equestria "Scheme" together new ways to create chaos in Ponyville... Hillarity ensuses.

  • ...
1
 16
 863

Painting the Town Corn dog

In the highest room of the spire, the five ‘villains’ sat upon their respective chairs. Sombra had a sinister smirk upon his muzzle. He cleared his throat before starting the meeting.

“As you all should know from the ear deafening scream heard this morning, Twilight Sparkle received our message,” the shadow king smirked.

“So what? The stupid plan worked, I still say that if we could get into her house so easily, then we could have destroyed her!” Queen Chrysalis pointed out.

“Oh come now, Chryssi, where is the fun in that? You have to think outside the box,” Discord smirked.

“Trixie agrees, however Trixie proposes a new course of action!” the mystical mare announced.

“Oh great, you’re coming up with the plan this time? I can already feel the migraine coming…” Sombra sighed.

“Silence you impudent foal! Trixie will have you know that Trixie’s plan is almost as great and powerful as Trixie herself,” as Trixie held her nose in the air.

“Does it involve silly parlor trick and an unsettling lack of wheels where there should obviously be wheels?” the changeling mocked.

“No… Yes... No parlor tricks or wheels, Trixie has a better idea! It involves her!” the great and powerful one announced.

A golden yellow mare with a fiery mane appeared in front of the counsel, “Hello everypony,” she smirked.

Luna looked confused, “We are not impressed! She is not even the real Equestria Girls villain.”

“The Great and Powerful Trixie disagrees, she is clearly grade ‘B’ villain material. You are just blinded by her pure villainy,” the silver-maned unicorn stated.

“I’m pretty sure the janitor is more evil than her. He keeps this place clean, pretty sure you have to sell your soul for that kind of power,” Sombra scoffed unimpressed.

“Hey, buck you! At least I turned into something threatening! You just sat there ‘cause of some sissy magical shield,” Sunset growled.

“SILENCE! I will not be talked that way by some high school brat!” the king stomped his hoof in frustration.

“Please tell me you actually have a real villain and no more of these ‘reformed villains.’ We have no shortage and I propose we actually do something evil at these meetings!” Chrysalis demanded.

Discord giggled, “He might be closer than you think!”

A voice was heard through the counsel, “Corn dogs?”

“It couldn’t be!” the shadow king said in shock.

“Are you not in awe?” The astral-caped mare laughed.

Everypony turned to the voice and noticed a beige Pegasus with a blue-spiked mane consuming a veggie corn dog.

The draconequus’s eyes widened. “Him!?”

“The waifu-stealer himself!” Sombra growled.

“Finally! A true villain to match my own evil!” laughed the swiss queen.

“We should have expected as much! How Tia allows you to serve as a guard we shalt never understand!” the night princess said.

The show pony smirked, “Trixie always has a back up!”

Everypony began smaller conversations amongst themselves until somepony eventually spoke up.

“We art wondering what thou expecteth us to do with him to unleash untold havoc for Tia's former student,” Luna announced in her equestrian voice.

“Oh, she’s right! We are unleashing our villainy on Twilight, not the fandom.” Discord made clear.

“Yes, please miss ‘High Horse,’ tell us why you invited my ex-coltfriend here?” Sunset scoffed.

The Confused and Clueless Trixie thought to herself. What could she do with this colt besides anger the fandom? And then it hit her… like a rock. “Ow! Who dares strike Trixie with such a primal form of attack!” She looked at her feet and noticed the rock on the floor. Now as crazy and terrible as it would be to break all of Twilight’s windows with rocks, Trixie had a better plan.

“Trixie has it!” The blue unicorn smirked with delight.

“We are all well aware of the size of your ego,” the king sighed.

“Silence! Trixie has a plan that will drive Sparkle to the brink of insanity!” The great and powerful pony laughed.

“Does it actually involve Him?” Chrysalis pointed at the pony who devours corndogs.

“Indeed my holy admirer! We attack when Moonbutt raises the moon!” She grinned.

“Call me ‘holy’ again and I will make sure there are holes in your head!” the changeling queen said, grinding her teeth.

“Ohhhhhhh, so what is this plan, I’m dying to hear it!” the spirit of chaos smiled.

The group came in close and listened to Trixie as she unveiled the plan. The rest of the team looked intrigued, minus Chrysalis, whom thought it was just silly and could be used as an opportunity to attack like an ACTUAL VILLAIN.

That night, the villains scouted out Twilight’s place until the coast was clear. The counsel was dressed in navy blue ninja-like outfits. The team took out cans of spray paint and painted the outside of her treehouse with corn dogs. Some were artistic, some looked like a foal made them, and some even incredibly realistic. But after this daring escapade, there was one final step remaining.

“Flash, Trixie commands you to put your spray can in Spike’s claw,” she whispered.

He nods and enters the house, being as quiet as possible. But then a loud knocking is heard, followed by the sound of everypony else galloping away from the scene. Twilight awakens and notices Flash holding a spray can in his wing.

“Flash, what are you doing here?” She looks at him, less then pleased.

He swallows hard, a little intimidated. “Umm… Corn dogs?” he facehoofs, immediately having noticed his poor choice of words.

“What corn dogs?” Twilight said confused until she noticed a corn dog painted outside her window. Her mood changed from unhappy to furious.

Trixie and the others galloped far enough away from the mess, but close enough to hear the sounds of a pegasus being pummeled by a very enraged princess. Chrysalis smirked, “Maybe you are more evil than I thought.” The group laughed before disappearing into the Everfree Forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special thanks to my friend Kyle for editing this!