• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 6,304 Views, 361 Comments

Golden Wings - TheGreatEater



Raindrops sees Scootaloo dumpster diving in an Alley way. After bringing her home, can this mare although maybe not the hero Scootaloo wanted, but the one she needs?

  • ...
21
 361
 6,304

Sequel

The Golden Crusade is out.

Scootaloo's power has been unleashed. Apple Bloom has gotten her Cutie Mark. And Spike has started his journey to Canterlot to discover himself, but like all Crusades, its not the destination that matters. But the journey, for when one chapter ends another begins. Come everypony to see the next part of the GoldenVerse.

Also I'd like to give a special thanks to all my readers who've followed this story. It wouldn't have been anywhere near as great, or as fulfilling to make without all of you. So thanks for following this story, and I hope you enjoy the next fic just as much as you've enjoyed this one.

Comments ( 11 )

You're welcomes :derpytongue2:

6014342

Didn't reply until I read redemption chapter.
Sounds interesting!
And you made a great job from a background filler into a character.

And it makes sense what happened in said chapter happened too Scoots, only in parts of the USA would (at least in the Weston world) both get treated like that (at least by the law) and certainly not where I live!

6125117

She had a magic block building up years and years of unreleased magic through a major part of a pegasi's body. When that path was opened up, *Fwhoosh*! It flooded out of her, and manifested itself as a flare.

7079907

And if you're interested in what happened with Spike and Diamond Tiara. They're in a sidequel called Types of Love.

If you don't mind I started working on a dramatic reading of the story .Here are some of my other readings
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWa1cP5Ed2Xfd5OkpRBa2RKIiqmeqzUJ
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWa1cP5Ed2UBhJHgmprxsvRK7xUTgZt-

7193779

Awesome. I won't be able to look at them till either later tonight, or early tomorrow (doing an all day baby sitting gig with my little bro), but I'll definitely look them over.

8214691
Wow, it only took you 2 and a half years to reply to that. Well done.

8216544

Sorry :twilightoops:. Fimfic has a nasty habit of randomly not notifying me to comments. And I don’t find out about them till later on when either combing through my laughably underchecked email account. Or when my attention is randomly drawn to a fic (in this case someone made a comment here that did show up. And I saw your comment.)

Good Story.

“So your cutie mark is for helping ponies?”

Wow, you inadvertently predicted what Scoot’s iwn cutie mark would be.

Login or register to comment