• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 3,659 Views, 25 Comments

(SiC) Part 2 - Flutter Clutter - Brian Jacko



Fluttershy becomes a hoarder and it's up to her friends to find out how she got that way and to change her behavior.

  • ...
9
 25
 3,659

One Pony's Trash is Another Pony's Treassure

Rarity was trying to fall asleep when suddenly she heard a loud clamoring sound. Rarity grinded her teeth in frustration. "Stupid raccoons must have gotten into the garbage can again. I thought that raccoon repellent I bought was supposed to work well!"

Rarity got out of bed and walked over to the front door. She opened it up and lit up her horn to cast light. "All right you punks! You're not going to be so lucky this time!" Rarity took a few steps closer and was horrified to see a pony that had half their body inside of her trash can. Rarity put the beam of light that was shining from her horn onto the ponies flank and saw the cutie mark. It was a picture of three butterflies. Rarity began to stutter. "F-F-F-Fluttershy? That can't be you dear, can it?"

Fluttershy pulled her head out from the can and was holding the skeleton of a fish. "I, um, I'm sorry. I..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Rarity cut her off and said, "Fluttershy! You don't have a hoarding problem, do you?"

Drops of sweat were trickling down the sides of Fluttershy's face and she gave her friend a very awkward smile. "I, um, well, you know as they say.....One pony's trash is another pony's treasure, right?" Fluttershy let out a nervous little giggle hoping that Rarity wouldn't be mad.

Rarity shined her light on her hoof that was holding the skeleton of the fish. "And what kind of treasure does a fish skeleton make, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy became nervous and said, "Um, it kind of looks pretty and I'm sure I can make some kind of art work out of it, that is, if I do decide to do that."

Rarity used her magic and levitated the fish skeleton out of Fluttershys hoof and back into the trash can. "Fluttershy, my dear. I think you need to get out more. In fact, I think you need a stallion in your life. That should fix most of your problems."

Fluttershy began to panic at that thought and said, "Oh, my, I um, I don't think I can date. I'm too shy and I'm sure there are other ponies who are much prettier than me."

"Nonsense!" Rarity said. "I have just the perfect stallion for you in mind."

"Who would you like to fix me up with?" Fluttershy asked.

"You need somepony who is strong! Works day and night! Somepony who tends to be a stallion of few words, but many actions. A pony who would compliment your coat. He would be the ketchup, and you could be the mustard! You need to date none other than Big Macintosh, Applejack's brother!"

Fluttershy almost choked and started to cough when Rarity revealed who she wanted Fluttershy to date.

Rarity came closer to her friend and patted her on the back. She then distanced herself away from her when her nostrils confirmed that Fluttershy smelled like....Fluttertrash.

Fluttershy recovered and said, "I don't think I could date him, Rarity! He's too big and strong and could hurt a weak pony like me. I think he's already dating Miss Cheerilee anyway, right?"

Rarity turned her head upwards and waved her hoof away as if to dismiss the words of Fluttershy. "Nonsense! Nothing is set in stone and I'm sure they have moved on in life. I am the romance and dating expert here and I can hook up anypony together. So, what do you say? Can I set up a date with you and Big Macintosh?" Rarity asked, as she batted her long eye lashes affectionately at her friend.

Fluttershy looked down at the ground and nervously pawed at the earth. "I guess I could give it a shot. He is rather um...." Fluttershys words traveld off into the distance and all that could be heard was mumbling.

"What was that my dear?" Rarity asked.

"Oh, I said he's rather...." Fluttershy pasued for a moment and said, "He's rather handsome."

Rarity giggled with glee and clapped her two front hooves together several times. "Tomorrow is the weekend, and that means I'll have a better chance at getting in touch with Big Macintosh. Rarity suddenly waved her hoof back and forth across her nose and said, "Fluttershy, my dear. I think it's time you went home and took a shower. I'll see you tomorrow."

Fluttershy thanked her and walked in toward her for a hug, but Rarity distanced herself and said, "How about we do that thing that Applejack and Rainbow Dash do? What is it called again? A hoof bump?"

"Oh," Fluttershy said. She put her hoof to her mouth and said, "I think they spit on their hooves first."

"Oh no my dear! That is not lady like at all. Let's do it without the spitting part." Rarity said as she stuck out her hoof.

Fluttershy tapped her hoof with Rarity's hoof and said, "Ok, I guess I'll be going home. Thanks for looking out for me."

Rarity waved goodbye and then ran around to the side of the house. She washed her hooves on the side of the house, because she didn't want to track in anything inside of her house from whatever garbage Fluttershy was digging around in.