• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 8,807 Views, 244 Comments

Twilight's Special Book - Diablomuerte2



Rainbow Dash inadvertently finds a special book that twilight kept from safe from view when she reads it she doesn't believe her eyes

  • ...
36
 244
 8,807

Getting Lucky?

Getting Lucky?

Spike and Twilight both saw the one mare they had planned on avoiding. The rainbow maned pegasus had a look of murder on her face. Twilight used her magic to teleport Spike close to her just as Rainbow Dash had raised her hoof.

Rainbow Dash's hoof barely missed the dragon who had been saved by his owner. "Twilight... I am not in the mood for this." She said angrily. Her heart was destroyed by the events that all played out thanks to a book.

"I am sorry about what might have happened with Fluttershy and Spike is very sorry about trying for revenge... but think about how he feels in all this... he was devastated." She defended her assistant even if it meant putting herself at Rainbow's aim.

"Devastated... why? Because you were too stupid or 'kind' to let him know he never was going to get with Rarity? What kind of friend are you to him or whatever you are supposed to be to him. If I knew my pet had no chance in hell of being with someone way out of his league I would damn well let him know. Especially since you hatched Spike... shouldn't you be more of a mother to him?" She said coldly.

"Well what was I supposed to do? Break his spirit? He wasn't hurting anyone... he just had a pointless crush and Rarity didn't seem to mind it." Twilight retorted. It wasn't a good reply especially since she had been lying by omission. She just wasn't going to be challenged in her own home.

" So his delusion was okay as long as he didn't cause anyone grief?" Before she could let her friend answer Rainbow Dash decided to say the one thing that would be hard to forget. "I guess that is why you wrote that book, isn't it, because you lived in a delusion in where I would be even remotely interested in you at all." The words silenced the opposition.

"Dash... low blow." Spike said as he felt the sadness drifting off Twilight in waves. The pain was evident as her body shook while she sobbed.

"Low blow... what about you Spike? Did you ever bucking think about what your actions did? You got so caught up in your crush that you harmed an actual relationship that was built upon for years. I lost Shy today... my only friend that I had when I was young... all because you had a stupid idea that it would be fair. Because the 'love of your life' was taken away."

"Yeah... well I really liked Rarity... you know... I mean I just wanted you to feel hurt about what you did. Because it hurt me badly. " He said softly looking down.

"Oh... that is all huh... so you obviously didn't talk to Rarity afterwords did you? Because she decided just right after that moment because she hurt you that I was trash and she told me never to speak to her again." She said very calmly, she had no reason to yell anymore, someone else was hurt now, and most likely she would lose Twilight too. So far in her mind the only person left she could lose is Applejack... Pinkie Pie hadn't randomly popped up so that meant Pinkie is gone too. She wasn't ready to forgive Rarity either... Because I am not some toy who can just be tossed out and then brought back when deemed necessary.

"Oh... I didn't know... well now I feel even worse than I did.. I should let you hit me after all..." he walked close to the dangerous mare in front of him.

Twilight was unable to stop him as she wasn't even paying attention to the conversation at all. Her heart had stopped beating for a second as it crushed from the coldness of her friend's words.

"No spike... as much as I want to... you are sort of right in what you tried to do. You got humiliated and felt your dignity and pride was crushed... honestly I know how you feel because it happened to me too. I am more mature than you... not by much but still I was able to deal. So no Spike you can't be my target dummy. I made my bed now I must lay in it." She said with a prideful smile as she puffed her chest.

"Well then what will we do about our fight tonight? I don't really feel like fighting and all... " He said looking down he was afraid of the reaction since he was the one who made the challenge known.

"Hey... I have an idea about that but first I need to talk to Twilight alone ... do me a solid and scram for a while... I will meet you at the park and don't worry... I won't let you be humiliated again Spike." She said before pulling him into a quick hug "I am sorry I hurt you yesterday, I should have at least apologized but I couldn't look you in the eye. I also hate being sappy so last hug you ever get." She gave him a noogie as he walked out.

When spike left she approached Twilight. "Look... I didn't mean that... but go ahead and yell at me anyways... " she waited for the noise and instead found herself gripped by a tight embrace.

"You hurt... me..... a lot... ." her tears still spilling as she nuzzled the other mare just wanting to feel some pony close to her.

"I am sorry... I just... am a buck up.... but hey.. I think we should talk about... the book... in your room alone... you game?" Her question wasn't going to be refused but she wasn't sure.

"Yes.... let's talk just me and you... I want to tell you things.. and only you them." The lavender mare perked up a bit inside.

They slowly made their way to the alicorn's room and hoped things would be alright.

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy was leaving the farm with a new sense of hope. She was stopped by Rarity who was looking sadder than ever before. "Oh my goodness Rarity are you ok?" Her worried tone and sudden rush made the other mare even sadder.

"I got here too late and now... you probably are with Big Mac... aren't you?" She was hoping for a no, her failed quest would mean the worst possible thing... the ... worst....thing ...ever.

"Umm... no.... wait what ... you don't.. like me that way do you?" Her heart couldn't bear making another friend feel like crap. She had already made her oldest friend run off in tears , a rare feat in it's own right, and now her other friend might be off in tears too. Fluttershy you are making others cry now... this isn't kindness.

"No, Darling, just no... I mean you are cute and all but your a mare... just because I had one encounter with a mare doesn't make me into them... though I am here because I saw Rainbow Dash and she was crying... in public." She said as if it was the most shocking thing in history. to be fair no one ever seen Rainbow cry in public.

"Oh... well she told you.... " she saw her friend nod silently. "Well I didn't do anything with Big Mac... he kinda knew I was just trying to make my heart hurt less when I found out about you and Rainbow Dash doing stuff..... " she was pawing at the ground " Spike told me... and I got mad.... really mad." She didn't want to continue on.

"Alright well wait if you didn't do anything with Big Mac.... does that mean you want Rainbow Dash, Darling? The marshmallow unicorn had hope in her eyes.

"Well.... " Fluttershy started saying and was going to answer but in a more private setting and not in earshot of a angry farm mare who was still having pain in her leg.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash and Twilight were on the bed... it was a dangerous situation. They both had been emotionally hit hard and yet they were this close knowing just what could happen.

"Rainbow... ever since that night... I been craving you." Twilight let the cat out of the bag, one that was well over due.

"Twi... I don't know about love at all. I just know I don't want to hurt you ever again... since I am not sure of my feelings... I don't want to tell you I love you or that we should buck.... even though I want to buck you right now." She said with a blush as she slowly started rubbing her hoof up the lavender mare's body.

Twilight stopped her "No... we can't do this... I... oh buck it let's rut." Her lips started mashing onto the rainbow maned mare's own lips. The passion she was releasing in this one kiss stunned them both, momentarily, before twilight opened her mouth slightly giving a signal for Dash to take her.

Rainbow Dash didn't need convincing she rolled over making twilight be on bottom while her tongue slid into her mouth. It was met with another tongue and they danced while the cyan mare's hoof traveled down the alicorn's body. She then heard the voice of Flutteshy ring out in her head, repeating those words that she had said before Rainbow Dash could leave.

Twilight noticed that Rainbow Dash stopped and groaned in agony..." What's going on.... Dash?" She asked aroused and needy.

"I ... can't do this anymore... I just... I need to go." She was already getting up but was pulled down by a forceful alicorn.

"No... you are not stopping.... I need this... even if it's just one last time... please?" She was getting desperate. She wasn't able to stop thinking about the cyan mare and she wanted to have at least one more romp if they were to stop altogether. "I need you Dash..."

"Fine... I will do this... but after this we are done sexually... I love being your friend but... we can't work out not until I ..." she just shut her mouth and resumed the passionate entanglement of limbs and tongues.

Twilight moaned loudly and was going crazy as her lover decided to lick her neck and nibble on it with passion. The lust filled excursion was reaching new heights. she felt a hoof go in her and from there her brain mentally checked out.

____________________________________________________________

Spike was at the park getting nervous about not seeing Dash as the sun was starting to reach it's plateau and would soon be falling. He noticed Sweetie Belle was all alone and approached her. "Hey Sweetie Belle... something up?"

She was surprised someone came to talk to her. "Hey Spike, I was just sitting by myself... but I am glad you came by to talk to me... you are a really sweet dragon you know that?" She said while smiling wide.

That smile pierced his sorrow like a sword. He was smiling back, "you really think so?" He was sounding chipper again.

"Yeah I really do. I just wish Rarity would notice how special you are... I mean I think you are special at least." She said sadly.

Spike was so glad Rainbow Dash nailed that prissy unicorn at that moment. He found someone who appreciates him more and is his age. Buck Rarity ... Sweetie Belle is where it's at. "Well you know we can hang out till sundown if you would like... I have nothing to do and I would like to get to know you more." He said with an honest look of joy. Suddenly I am feeling lucky... and even if I have to wait years.. I know I will one day get lucky.

____________________________________________________________

Rarity was delighted she was making a dress for Fluttershy with some... hidden delights beneath them "Don't worry Darling once she sees you in this she will have to forgive you... hell I am even forgiving you right now and you didn't even hurt me, Anyways, she will most likely forgive you when you show her what's underneath too." She had said in excitement.

It wasn't the first time Rarity made lingerie for a customer before but it was the nicest she ever made. She was excited to have two friends want each other... though she was kind of miffed that the one friend who was going to enjoy all this was the one who stole her first ... touch.

"Oh I hope so... I will need to 'apologize' to her a lot if she lets me that is..." her face crimson, and her heart feeling determined. I will have my mare... I mean if she wants me that is. "not so tight... I am going to need to breathe.." She said angrily.

"Darling... trust me I know what I am doing... now just make sure you can lure her to your house... I worked too hard on this for it to go to waste." She said rather dramatically.

"Don't worry I will... and tonight I shall tame the wild mare... and make her mine.." she accidentally said out loud. Her voice similar to the gala moment when she went insane.

"Right.... just don't kill the poor dear." Was all the unicorn could muster out without putting thought into the statement.

____________________________________________________________

Sundown was almost upon Ponyville and two exhausted mares were done finally. After three sessions of 'fun' they had enough to sate them both. Even though it was their last time doing it as far as Rainbow was concerned, the lavender mare wasn't done with her yet.

"One more round.... Damn you are addicting." She was red in the face from lust and from embarrassment. She wanted more of The Dash... she was tempted to do some experiment on the effects of the smell of taste of the cyan mare to see if she had some kind of pheromone that was addicting.

"Twilight... it's almost sundown and I got to shower and get ready for the fight.. I can't just not show up on the count of being made to please a very horny princess." Her tone was playful. In fact she was almost tempted into going for another round and forgetting the fight but.. this wouldn't help them at all.

Rainbow's heart was elsewhere and she had realized that no matter how much of sexy time with Twilight she would have it wouldn't change that she was still in love with Fluttershy. Even if she was currently being molested by a very eager princess. "Stop it.. don't make me get the hose." She threatened to keep her lustful friend off. "You know... I think I know a pony who can help you just right.." She said with an evil gleam in her eye.

She got up quickly and rushed out to get ready leaving a horny and sexually starving princess to roar out in need. "Get back here... damn you." Her anger subsided as she started to wonder just who the cyan mare was talking about.

____________________________________________________________

It was sundown now. The stage was set, and the ponies all crowded the park. bits weren't being passed around or even gambled. They all knew the outcome would be Rainbow Dash comes out on top. She was faster and stronger than the baby dragon. So they just watched as the combatants got into the make shift ring.

Rainbow Dash looked ready she flared her wings out and stomped loudly as she was letting the crowd watch over her. "So then Spike.. ready to do this?" She asked with her head low ready to charge.

"Yeah... I been waiting for this moment all day... let's end this.. " He was ready feeling better than ever. He charged at her with a yell of rage and force.

She started charging towards him yelling with the same intensity as she was rushing in.

The crowd now more captivated by the display of full on combat kicks and punches being landed but none of them going down. Some pony in the crowd was eating popcorn, drinking some soda, and giggling as each strike landed. The intensity was like something they have never seen before.

They never would have known the fight was just a show. One where Rainbow Dash and spike had set up before the crowd showed up. She had planned on just letting him hit her once and her falling over but he wanted it to look real. He wanted to impress Sweetie Belle. She wasn't going to let him down twice so she agreed to it. Each hit she had to mitigate her blows by holding back or else the fight would end fast. He had to use enough force to make the hits look they had impact.

Each blow they traded got more and more tiring to keep going till they finally both collapsed, Rainbow Dash made a dramatic pose before falling over and Spike raised his fist in the air in victory before he fell on top. They stayed there for a while as ponies grew concerned. Spike got up and shouted "Victory!" as the crowd went wild.

They didn't even notice the other combatant get up and just walk away with a small smile on her face. I guess tonight will be his night.. as for me I guess I can just go home...

"Wait up..." Fluttershy had followed the cyan mare after noticing how fake the fight was. She knew in a real battle Rainbow Dash could end enemies quick. She had seen her fight off bullies for quite some time now.

"S-shy..." she was unsure of what to do. She wanted to fly off but looking at her friend dressed like that made her stunned.

"Yes... Dashie... I wanted to say sorry... and I wanted to tell you I didn't go through with my plan.... I want you to come home with me tonight... if you want that is." Her face was red from her offer but still wasn't sure how her friend would react.

" Sure Shy... lets talk.." Her mind wasn't on talking though. She was walking behind her friend and could swear that Fluttershy was wearing something underneath her dress and ... is she shaking her hips... oh my goodness.... I think tonight I am going to get lucky.

____________________________________________________________

A grump was in the crowd sitting next to her fashionista friend. "Ya know I am startin' ta believe it was all rigged." She wasn't complaining, since it was a good show, she just felt like being grumpy.

"You know I noticed your leg is hurting.... mind if I take a look at it?" Her voice was gentle and calm she knew the farm mare was stubborn and hated being helped.

"Actually... if ya can massage it that would be mighty kind of ya." She said just wanting some relief from the pain. She was going to wait till Fluttershy was all good and ready to help but... Rarity it would be. Plus she had a feeling that Fluttershy wasn't going to be available for a while if her suspicions were correct.

____________________________________________________________

Twilight was about to head back to the library when she saw Pinkie Pie waving her down. She went close to the mare and smiled "Hey Pinkie Pie what can I do you for?" Her voice some what cheerful.

"Can you sniff this and tell me if it smells like Chloroform?" She asked as she put the tissue to her friend's nose.

"Sure.. wait...." but it was too late.

Author's Note:

The final chapter is coming up next

So how will I end this all?

find out either way later tonight or tomorrow.