• Published 13th Aug 2013
  • 7,797 Views, 491 Comments

Beyond Equestria - Grave_Wing



When a boom tube goes into overload, Terry McGinnis, a.k.a the new Batman, finds himself in the new world known as Equestria.

  • ...
45
 491
 7,797

Issue #0

Gotham City; the city that seems to be forever shrouded in the nights embrace. The bright moon bathed the dark city in its while glow, thick clouds covering the dark sky. The city lights made the dark city bright with life. Cars and trucks drove down the busy streets. Highways that were elevated off the ground were swarmed with cars filled with people getting home for the night. The Gotham city trains were still operational even at night. The large silver trains trudged on the metal tracks that were over the city streets. Even at night, the city was still alive. And so was the crime.
Yes Gotham City wasn’t the safest city in the United States of America. From mobsters to psychotics, Gotham had it all. But there was its traditional jewel thief’s and bank robbers. Of Course, most of the crime was stopped by the work of the city’s police department which was led by the praised commissioner. Large blimps hovered around the city with their large spotlights. These were created by the police to spot any crimes in progress so the police could stop them before they escalated. But the city also had another being that helped to deter the late night crime of the city. The vigilante simply known as the “The Dark Knight”.

The Dark Knight was known for being the world’s greatest detective. He was the silent avenger. He was the night. No crime could not be committed without the knight of Gotham putting an end to it. Some even say that the Dark Knight isn’t even human. Some believe him to be a demon who was cursed to roam the city of Gotham. Or an angel that was sent by god himself to watch over the crime ridden city and protect its inhabitants. But even with his reputation, people still feared him. They respected their guardian angel but feared him as well. Like they always said, he wasn’t human.

Over the many years, Gotham has been protected by its dark knight, but his presence seemed to be slowly disappearing over the years. As time progressed and as the city changed, so did the dark knight. Some even said they the fabled hero disappeared and quit his life as their once respected guardian. Some say that the Joker, the clown prince of crime, finally did the unthinkable. But people still held hope that the knight wouldn’t fall so easily. And even when Gotham began to change, they all had hope that the Batman still lived.

It is the year 2040. Gotham city hasn’t changed. The tall skyscrapers that littered the city were silver. Lights illuminated the dark city, some from the city streets while others from the buildings. The faint sound of sirens indicated a crime in progress. Yes, Gotham was exactly as it was in the past, but more advanced in its technology. But no matter how much you change the outside of a city, just like a machine the inner workings of the mechanism still remained the same. Crime was still the same as it was in the past, except that over time the psychopaths population seemed to dwindle.

Pant… Pant… Pant…

A dark figured man stood in an alley. His body was covered by the dark trench coat he wore. His shallow breath could be seen puffing out of his mouth. Fall was beginning to come to an end in the city, winter slowly creeping up. The man placed his back on the cold brick wall of the alley and breathed. His dirty blonde hair covered one of his eyes as he gazed up at the dark cloudy city. With a sigh, the man cleared his throat and began to walk down the alley. The thin alley was crowded with old bags of garbage and loose paper. A small cat leapt out of a large metal dumpster and hissed at him, startling the man. He sighed as the cat ran away.

“I think I lost him…” the man whispered to no one in particular. He moved his hand from his side, the cold metal of the pistol sending a shiver down his skin.

“Close,” the man froze. “But no cigar.”

Without even thinking, the man began to run. His heavy footsteps echoed down the long alley. He knew exactly who it was, and he didn’t want to turn to find out if he was right. The sounds of another set of footsteps made the man begin to run faster, his dark trench coat blowing in the wind. A dark shadow flew over him, the distinct shape making his heart skip. Eventually, the man came out of the never-ending alley and into the industrial area of the city. The man ran through the dark street, ignoring the loud screeching of a car that almost ran him over. He didn’t care if he got hit; he just wanted to get away.

< * / * \ * >

A large white truck was parked in the front of a massive warehouse. The large garage door was slowly being opened from within, the creaking of metal sliding against steel as it rose off the ground and to the roof of the warehouse. The white trucks light glowed to life as it began to back up into the building. Soon the back of the van was kicked open and a group of men jumped out. They wore a black turtleneck and a ski mask to hide their identities. They stepped into the dark warehouse, the ceiling lights flickering to life. One of the masked men ran up to a large crate, a metal rod in hand. He stabbed the metal crowbar into the side of the crate and pulled down.

-CRACK!-

The masked man beckoned one of the groupies to help as he lifted the cover off the crate. They threw off the wooden cover and looked into the crate with awe. The two grinned and gave a thumb up to one of the masked men that stood at the truck.

“Alright, load up the trailer.” He smiled. The masked men nodded to the supposed leader and began to carry the large crates into the white truck.

The sound of footsteps made the men freeze in their place. They all reached to their sides and pointed their guns at where the sound was coming from. The soft tapping of footsteps sounded like whoever was running for dear life. One of the masked men motioned for one of the robbers to turn off the warehouse lights. Soon the bright lights shut off with a soft click, and the men were purged into darkness. They all stood and waited for whomever to come around the corner, their fingers itching to shoot on sight. The footsteps began to get louder as whoever got closer to the warehouse door. They all sighed in relief as they saw who it was. One of the men nodded and the lights flickered on.

“B *Pant* Bat,” the man huffed and puffed as he rested a hand on the side of the truck. He clenched his chest as he breathed. One of the men patted him on his back as he breathed.

“Spit it out Larry.” The masked man growled.

“B-Batman’s here!”

-CRASH!-

All eyes were directed to the large window on the top of the warehouse that just shattered. Glass rained down onto the warehouse floor, the bright moonlight making the shards sparkle. A dark figure fell through the shards of glass and landed in the center of the warehouse. The figure rose to its top height and made everyone gasp in horror. In the centre of the room was a tall dark figure. The dark man wore all black, covering its identity. Its eyes were completely white, almost glowing in the light. A silver belt was strapped to the dark figures waist. In the center of the belt was a red dot. But that’s not what made the men gasp in horror.

It was the red bat symbol that was on the figured chest.

“Throwing a party without me?” the dark figure smiled. “I’m hurt.” The men began to back away, horror in their eyes.

“You brought him here!?” the masked man turned to his friend. He then glared at the dark figure in the center of the warehouse. “Doesn’t matter, you’re dead Batman!”

“Where have I heard that before?” before the men could shoot, the dark figure tosses a group of black and red batarangs at their guns. The batarangs landed in front of the guns muzzle.

-POW!-

The man all winced as their guns exploded in their hands. In a fit of rage, one of the masked men rushed at the dark figure, his hands clenched into fists. The figure quickly dodged the man’s barrage of fists. He grinned as he caught one of the man’s fists. The dark knight punched the masked man straight into the jaw, sending the man crashing into a stack of crates. The dark knight quickly stepped to the side, avoiding a fist from behind. He elbowed the man in the back of the head and swept his leg on the floor, knocking the man to the ground. Batman quickly back flipped away as a man slammed a crowbar at the dark knight’s former position. The dark knight stood up and motioned for the man to come. The man roared as he rushed at the Bat, the metal crowbar in hand. The dark knight quickly reached into his belt and tossed a bola at the man’s feet, tying them up together. The sound of a truck engine brought the dark knights attention to the fast moving truck.

“Bye bye Bats!” the masked man held onto the open trucks door. In his other hand was a rocket launcher that he pointed at the dark knight himself.

-FSHOOM!-

The dark knight quickly ducked as the rocket flew over his head. He aimed his fist at the truck and a black dot shot out of the top of his hand. The tracer stuck to the back bumper of the truck, barely visible to anyone but the dark knight himself.

-BOOM!-

The batman looked over his shoulder to see a large metal post falling from the ceiling of the warehouse. He quickly rolled out of the way, letting the metal support crash to the ground. The dark knight looked back at the growing fire that was created by the rocket that crashed into the back of the warehouse. Embers shot out of the flame, catching crates on fire. Soon, the whole warehouse began to catch on fire. The dark knight pressed a button on his cowl and began to scan the crates. His white eyes went wide as he discovered the contents of the many wooden crates that began to catch on fire.

“Terry, get out of there!” an old man’s voice yelled on his communicator.

“Don’t have to tell me twice old man!” The dark knight quickly grabbed two unconscious henchmen. He slung a third masked man on his shoulder and sprinted to the open warehouse door. The feat would have been impossible if it weren’t for the neuromuscular amplifier that was built into the suit.

-KA BOOM!-

-POW!-

“Oomph!”

-BOOM!-

The dark knight was launched forward by the blast. Fire and burning metal and wood rained down on the industrial area of Gotham. Smoke rose up to the clouds as the remains of the burning wreckage of the warehouse lit up the street. The dark knight weakly got up to his hands and knees, wincing in pain. Although the suit softened most of the blast, the dark knight still felt it. His ears were ringing, making him unable to hear the sound of sirens or a voice that was calling to him. He looked up to see the three masked men lying unconscious on the grey floor. He groaned as he got to his feet, rubbing the back of his head in pain. He looked at his shoulder to see a small rip in the suit, the inner material glowing a faint red in the night.

“Terry, are you alright?” the old man’s voice rang in the dark knight’s ears. He pressed a button on his cowl to activate the call.

“I tore the suit, but I’m fine.” The dark knight turned around to face the burning wreckage of the warehouse. “Still got the tracers signal?”

“They’re passing through Gotham Midtown.” The voice responded.

“On it.”

< * / * \ * >

-SCREECH!-

The white truck shot down the busy highway, swerving around cars and other trucks. Cars tried desperately to move out of the way but were met with the guard rail on the large highway bridge. Any other car that wasn’t trying to move out of the way was rammed right in the back. This caused cars to crash into one another, making massive accidents and property damage on the streets of Gotham. The masked men within the horn laughed as they crashed into another car. The small car smashed through the guardrail and began its descent into a building. People screamed as the car crashed through the windows and into the building itself. The loud horn of the truck echoed in the streets as the crooks began their mad rampage.

“Ha ha ha! We killed the Bat AND blew up most of the industrial district!” one of the masked men laughed and gave the crooks a high five. “This is the best night ever!”

“Really?” the voice made the two men at the front of the large white truck freeze. They glanced over to their left to see a large black jet like vehicle flying next to the truck. On top of it stood the dark knight himself. “Because the night is still young.”

“SHOOT HIM DOWN!”

The dark knight leapt from the atop of the flying batmobile. His retractable claws instantly activating as he clung to the side of the truck. The wind blew rapidly against him as the truck began to gain speed. He looked to his right to see a group of white cars speeding behind the truck, their red and blue lights flashing in the night. The dark knight’s focus was brought back to the truck as it began to lurch to the left, getting dangerously to the guard rail. Terry quickly grabbed the edge of the truck and brought himself to the top of the trailer. The electromagnetic soles in his boots quickly activated as he stood on top of the trailer. He quickly ducked as a lamp post whizzed overhead. The dark knight crawled on the surface of the metal trailer. He crawled to the link that connected the truck to the trailer and pointed his right wrist at the link. A long orange laser shot from his wrist and hit the link, slowly severing the trailer.

-CLUNK!-

“What was that?” one of the masked men in the truck looked out the window to see their trailer disconnecting with the truck.

“The Bat’s messing with the cargo!” the masked man yelled.

“Stupid Batman! When I get my hands on him I’ll-“

-SLAM!-

“You’ll do what?” the dark knight said as he stood on the hood of the truck. “I’m all ears.” His white eyes went wide as the driver took out a large rocket launcher and pointed it at the dark knight.

“Say goodnight Batfreak!”

-FSHOOM!-

Terry quickly leaped out of the way as the rocket crashed through the windshield and into the air. The truck was filled with the rockets smoke, the grey smoke blowing out through the shattered windshield and the open windows. The masked men coughed and hacked, waving their hands in front of their faces to get the smoke away. The smoke finally cleared, but they weren’t out of the woods yet. The men screamed as their truck began to near a turn on the highway. At the speed they were going, they couldn’t turn in time. The masked driver slammed his foot on the breaks, lurching the truck forward. They screamed as the truck crashed through the stone guard rail, launching the truck into the night air and falling to the Gotham floor.

-CLICK!-

-GRRRR!-

The masked men opened their eyes to see them floating over the sleeping Gotham. One of the masked men blinked, looking at his hands in unbelief. The second masked man looked out his window and gasped in horror. Flying over the white truck was the Batmobile. Its slick metal frame shone under the neon lights of Gotham City. A long black cord hung from the black vehicle and was attached to the back of the truck, holding it in place. One of the masked men aimed his pistol at the cord, but was stopped instantly by one of his friends. The ship began to fly around and back to the highway where multiple police guards stood in ready to take down the crooks if they tried to shoot. One the truck landed back on the highway, the black cord snapped and the Batmobile flew away, leaving the reluctant crooks to surrender to the massive amount of police that surrounded them.

“Hope those kids play nice.” Terry said on his communicator as he piloted the ship back to Wayne Manor.

“Terry, we have a visitor.” The old man’s voice responded.

“Yeah I’m coming back Wayne.” Terry said as he flew. “So, who’s the visitor? Commissioner?”

“Superman.”



“Oh.”

< * / * \ * >

The dark cave that was under the large house known as Wayne Manor was quiet. The lights that illuminated the cave known as the Bat Cave were flickering on and off. The soft hum of an engine from outside woke up the bats that hung upside down on the ceiling. The batmobile flew into the quiet cave, scaring a few bats that began to fly off into the night. The cockpit slid opened and out jumped the Dark Knight himself. Terry looked around the cave in confusion. It wasn’t unusual to see the batcave empty, but the destroyed bat computer told a different story. The dark knight walked around the quiet cave with a batarang in hand. Something felt wrong and he didn’t like it.

-CRASH!-

Terry looked up. The sound came from upstairs. He jogged over to the stairs that lead to the house, ignoring the trashed equipment that was scattered across the stony floor. The dark knight shoulder charged the door, crashing through the secret entrance that was in Wayne Manor. He rubbed his shoulder and looked around the quiet library in the house. His white eyes went wide as he walked out of the library and into the main hall of the massive manor. Lying on the ground were two bodies. One was clad in silver armor. The black wings that were on the unconscious body looked like they were broken in several places. Blood trickled down from his mouth, creating as small pool around his head. The other body was a female. Her seaweed green one piece swimsuit was ripped and torn. Her silver hair was tainted with the blood from her head.

“Warhawk and Aquagirl!” Terry whispered in shock. “Bruce!”

“TERRY!”

The dark knight sprinted into a scene that shocked him to no words. In the center of the room were four people. A small child in a green suit was unconscious on the ground, his suit torn in many places. A woman in a red suit stood over an old man, protecting him from the large man in a pure black suit with white accents. She gritted her teeth as she tried to push back the man’s strength. The man tossed the woman away, watching her fly away. He was about to grab the old man when a batarang slashing him on his arm. The man held his arm in pain and glared at where the object came from, his red eyes glowing in the dark.

“Show’s over, Superman.” The dark knight yelled as he tossed another batarang at the man known as superman. A beam of red shot out from the man’s eyes and incinerated the object in mid-air.

“No, dark knight,” Superman turned to face Terry. The dark knights eyes went wide as he realized the mastermind behind this. On the man’s chest was a large purple and white starfish-like alien. Its red eye glared at the dark knight. “It’s only just begun!”

-BZZZMMM!-

Terry gasped as a beam of heat shot from Superman’s eyes. The beam shot the dark knight right in the chest and caused him to crash back into the library. Books and wood buried him as bookshelves fell to the floor. Terry groaned as he got to his feet. The suit protected him from the blast with only smolder coming off of his chest.

“GRAAAH!” the dark knight barely dodged Superman fist as it smashed into where he was before. He ducked as a fist waved over his head, scratching the tops of his bat ears. He quickly back flipped out of the way as Superman smashed his fists into the ground.

The dark knight reached into the back of his belt to grab something. He sidestepped a beam of heat and tossed a bunch of small black pellets at Superman’s face. The pellets exploded once they got close enough, blinding the man of steel. Terry rushed over to the stunned superhero and kicked him with all his might in the chest, right on Starro himself. The neuromuscular amplifiers in the suit caused the kick to have more power.

-CRASH!-

The man of steel crashed through the window of the library. Shards of glass and metal fell to the ground and shattered into more pieces. Terry breathed heavily. He knew that wouldn’t stop him, but it would slow him down. The dark knight quickly rushed into the main room. He jogged over to the old man that was leaning on a chair for support. The old man wore a dark black suit and tie. It was noticeably torn and ripped, but it was still in one piece. The dark knight ran over to the old man and held him up for support.

“Bruce, are you ok?” Terry asked with concern. “What happened?”

“It’s a long story.” Bruce Wayne glared at the dark knight. “You know that won’t stop him.”

“It wasn’t supposed to. It was just to slow him down.” Terry softly sat down the hurt man.

-CRASH!-

A large hole was created on the ceiling, sending debris to fall to the ground. Terry quickly shielded the old man from the falling debris with his back. The smoke cleared to reveal the man of steel himself. His eyes were glowing red with rage as they glared at the dark knight. Batman quickly activated his rocket boots. He stretched out his arms which now had two red wings under them. He quickly grabbed the small silver box that was on Big Barda’s belt and flew off. Superman was hot on the dark knight’s trail. They turned into the library and flew down the secret entrance to the cave.

-BZZZMMM!-

“GAH!”

-CRASH!-

-Tumble- -Tumble- -Tumble-

Terry winced in pain as he tumbled to a stop on the stony floor. His back felt like it was on fire even though the suit absorbed most of the heat. Smolder rose from his back and into the air. Reluctantly, the dark knight began to pull himself off the ground, retracting his red and black wings so they don’t get damaged.

-BZZZMMM!-

The dark knight quickly rolled away as a beam of heat exploded on where he was before. He quickly flipped to his feet and stood in a combat stance. He jumped to the side as another beam whizzed by him. With a battle roar, Superman rushed at the dark knight, his hands clenched into fists. Terry quickly dodged two blows. A third blow barely grazed the side of his face. The dark knight swatted away the fist with his arm and punched the man of steel right in the chest, stunning Starro for a mere second. He leapt backwards, dodging another beam of heat, and landed on the bat computer console. Superman rushed at the dark knight, rage in his eyes. The dark knight looked over the enraged super being to see the vault opened behind him, the dark knight’s prize sitting in a lead suitcase. Terry quickly jumped over the man of steel's fist. He planted two plastic explosives on his shoulders and jumped off.

-BEEP!- -BEEP!- -BEEP!-

-BOOM!-

Terry shielded himself from the explosion and ran over to the vault. The yell of an angered alien made sweat form on the dark knight’s brow as he tore open the metal suitcase. There, glowing a faint green was the only thing that could remotely stop Superman. The dark knight quickly put the crystal into the barrel of a silver pistol that was within the box and sheathed it on his belt.

-BZZZMMM!-

“GAH!”

The dark knight slammed into the back of the vault. His chest was smoldering with smoke. He groaned in pain and looked up to see Superman towering over him. Before he could block, the man of steel grabbed him by the collar and tossed him to the batmobile. The suit absorbed the damage but that didn’t mean it protected the flying vehicle from getting dented. Terry looked up to see the man of steel slowly walking over to him, his eyes glowing red. Starro glared at the dark knight and almost chuckled at his untenable demise.

-Click!-

-BOOM!-

A large while flash illuminated the cave. Starro turned around to see a large, tube like portal appear behind him. The sound of air being sucked into the boom tube could be heard throughout the room. Superman turned to face the dark knight. He froze as Terry pointed a silver pistol at the man of steel. Starro stood there, confused as the dark knight got to his feet, his eyes narrowed at the man of steel.

“You think a bullet could stop me!?” Starro said through Superman. “I possess the strongest being this planet has to offer!”

“Yeah, but you also have their weaknesses too.” The glow of the green crystal could be seen from the pistol’s barrel. Starro began to back up as the radiation from the kryptonite began to make Superman feel weak. “What’s the matter, scared of a bullet?”

Superman fell backwards. He began to crawl away as Terry walked closer. He stopped as he realized he was getting closer to the boom tube. Starro’s red eye began to get wide as the dark knight got closer, the radiation making Superman groan in pain. The red eye narrowed as he saw the silver box in the dark knights other hand. Superman’s eyes began to glow red.

-BZZZMMM!-

The mother box exploded in the dark knight’s hand. He waved his hand in pain, the smolder disappearing in the air. His white eyes went wide as the boom tube began to get larger. The normal white portal began to glow red as it started to go into overload. Terry quickly sheathed the gun as the boom tube began to suck up everything. Dust and dirt began to get sucked into the massive portal to wherever. Superman tried to fly away, but the force was too strong. He slammed his fists into the ground, hoping that he doesn’t get pulled. Terry dug his claws into the ground as the pull got stronger. He looked up to see a large stalactite slam into his chest. He quickly dug his claws into the ground, the wind making him grind closer to the portal. The dark knight looked behind him to see Superman being sucked into the portal, disappearing into the red light. Terry tried to claw his way away from the portal, dirt and dust almost blinding him.

-Crumble- -Crumble-

Terry’s grip soon loosened. He tried to shoot out a grapple but the boom tube was too strong. He yelled out for help but it was useless. Soon, the dark knight was engulfed by the light of the boom tube and was sucked in. the bright portal began to flash and suddenly, it disappeared. Dust and dirt fell back to the ground once the portal disappeared.

The Dark Knight was nowhere to be found.

< * / * \ * >

The chilly wind of fall blew in the quiet city. It was a cold night in the busy city that hung below the glow of the large white moon in the sky. The dark city was quiet, not unusual in the night. But the street lights on the quiet streets of Manehattan plus the lights from some of the tall skyscrapers indicated that there were still people awake at night. The starry sky bathed the quiet city in a faint light. Police ponies could be seen patrolling the streets of the sleeping city, looking for any crime to bust. But there was usually no one outside at this late night other from a few red light district mares. The only sound that could be heard in this night was the quiet sounds of taxi’s still running. The soft sound of a boom could be heard in the distance, but it was just a stray cat falling into a dumpster.

-Clop- -Clop- -Clop- -Clop-

The soft sound of hooves on the cobblestone floor echoed faintly in the night. In the center of an empty street was a young Pegasus. Her butter yellow fur and pink hair stood out in the all grey streets of Manehattan. Fluttershy was running for dear life. Her wings hugged her petite form in fear of what she was running away from. She was clearly lost in the massive city and forgot where the hotel was. The petite mare ran into a dark alley and slowed down. She remembered this alley as it was a shortcut to the hotel. But it looked better in the morning. The shy mare slowly walked down the dark alley with fear in her heart.

The alley was fairly dirty. Bags of garbage and filled up garbage cans littered the dirty alley. Steam seeped through a sewer cover and into the dark air. Fluttershy slowly walked down the alley, avoiding the trash and paper that blew in the chilly wind. The Pegasus snuggled the green and yellow scarf on her neck and continued to walk. It would’ve been better if she could fly, but her right wing was slightly hurt.

-Clatter!-

“Eep!” Fluttershy jumped on top of a large dumpster. She hastily looked around for the noise. The frightened mare smiled as a small cat jumped out of a trash can. “Oh hello there.”

-Mew!-

“You scared me little guy!” Fluttershy smiled. She jumped off the dumpster and onto the cobblestone floor. “Are you lost too?”

-Mew!-

“So am I.” Fluttershy sat in front of the small kitten. “I would’ve found my way back, but I hurt my wing. Plus I’m no flyer like Rainbow Dash. But at least now I have company!”

-HISS!-

Fluttershy got up quickly. She wasn’t expecting the small kitten to hiss at her. The mare began to back up as the cat hissed and clawed at the air. Fluttershy froze as she backed up into something behind her. She turned around to see a tall stallion in a black coat grinning at her, mostly at her flank. Fluttershy sheepishly backed away, her eyes in fear of what the stallion was thinking. The dark covered stallion licked his lips as he took a step closer.

“What’s a beautiful mare such as yourself doing out here so late?” the stallion grinned. Fluttershy backed up into a wall and froze. “Don’t be scared. I’ll be gentle. I don’t want to ruin that lovely face of yours.” Fluttershy screamed but was quickly silenced by the stallion slamming his hoof on her mouth.

“C’mon lady, I don’t bite.”

-CRACK!-

“OW!”

Fluttershy kicked the stallion away and began to run deeper into the alley. The sound of a second set of hooves made her run faster. She twisted and turned down alleys, almost slipping on a shattered bottle of alcohol. But her chase was soon cut short when the petite mare ran into a dead end. She turned to see the stallion standing at the only way out, blood dripping down from his muzzle. He was clearly agitated but grinned as he realized that she was trapped. Fluttershy tried desperately to back away but her rump just hit the cold brick wall behind her. She shook as the stallion was getting closer, his hot breath visible in the cold night air.

“Tch, stupid bitch! When I’m done with you, you’re not going to be sitting anytime soon!”

-WHIIISH-

-SHINK!-

The stallion stood in his place. A dark red and black blade struck the ground in front of him, almost cutting the stallions hoof. The stallion looked up onto the rooftops to see where the blade came from. his eyes turned into pinpricks as he stared at a figure that stood on top of the building. It was in all black and had a large silver belt on its waist. Two long black horn-like ears stuck up from its head. Its eyes were completely white like the moon. Its figure wouldn’t have been able to see in the night sky if it weren’t for the large red insignia on its chest.

“It’s a school night kids,” the figure spoke. “Shouldn’t you two be in bed?”

Author's Note:

This has been in my head for a while now. Since no one made a Batman Beyond story, I decided to be the guy.
I usually try to stray away from making stories like this because I fear of the DC fandom. Even though me myself is part of set fandom.

But, here it is folks! Hope you enjoy!:twilightsmile:

Feedback/Criticism would be greatly appreciated!
Edited by The Valyard! Thanks buddy!