• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 1,707 Views, 19 Comments

Havel the Rock in equestria - Star Booty Babe



The infamous Havel the rock, thought to be one of the strongest undead in Lordran is slain by the chosen undead for the final time and passes on to the next world.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,707

Revenge

Celestia flinched having not expected such blunt anger towards herself.. Artorias and Havel slowly got up and proceeded to leave town. Luna tried to slow them down with all her magic but couldn't. They ignore everything going on around them focusing on each other. The pair slowly reached a big hill right out of town both deciding a perfect place to fight. Havel charged towards Artorias. Artorias leaped high into the air and almost decapitated Havel, Havel slid on his knees and grabbed his shield in both hands he raised it to meet artorias sword and the sword slammed into his shield shattering the sword from the strength of the blow.

Artorias threw down the shattered remains of his sword and charged at havel with his only unbroken arm. Havel put down his weapon and shield and decided to fight artorias fisticuffs. Artorias uppercutted havel knocking him in the air a few feet.. While havel was still in the air artorias roundhouse kicked him and sent him flying 20 feet. Havel got up and shoulder tackled into Artorias knocking him down and while he was down havel was sitting on his chest pinning him down. Havel kept punching him over and over on the helmet. Havel was about to break the helmet when artorias flipped over causing havel to fall off and picked up havel grabbed him by the back of the head and kneed him as hard as possible into his helmet. Havel stumbled around dazed from the hit and started swinging his fist in the general direction of artorias

Artorias grabbed havel by his helmet and lifted him up and screamed into Havels face, *WHY DID DOTH BETRAY LORD GWYN THOU HELPETH THYSELF TO THE PAIN I FELT WHEN THOU HAD LEFT AND WE WERE FACED WITH THE TASK OF RIDDING OOLACILE OF THE DARKNESS". Artorias yelled and let dark magic flow into. "THOU HATH MADE A FOUL MISTAKE" Havel slammed his hand down onto artorias hand and broke it. "What does doth mean when you were tasked with ridding the darkness". Havel said slowly being confused on the topic. "When you were locked in the tower a terrible cursed magician named manus the father of the abyss and he killed the whole town of oolacile by infecting it with darkness destroying everything and killing everyone and turning them into monsters. I had to put down all the citizens when I reached the magician His magic was too powerful and he broke my arm when i went to block his magic. I barely had time to block before he swallowed me into the abyss for the next thousand years. And I Barely had anytime before he would kill me so I threw my shield to sif and he escaped hopefully" Artorias shed a tear for his wolf.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long to upload I broke my computer and i needed to buy a new one so i had no source to write this on